Pood Ruk Nah Moh

sunisa

thanks 4 the preview n teasers.i can't wait to see this...it seem so cute n funny.dan n beam are so cute.benz n bua are cute too but i haven't of their lakorn.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx a whole bunchie foe the pichas and videos...P'Dan is cute as alwaise..and so is P'Beam..gosh! everytime i see P'Beam..makes me smile...doesn't he juz make u wanna smile...**yim**yim**

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Youa uploaded episode 1 for us in BM check it out :)
i download it alreddi jus didnt get a chance to watch it yet hehehe so many good lakorns mangss

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOOO FUNNY!!!! I love dan and beam...we've all wondered what is bua's role, right...well, she plays BAO! or all of us obsessed gals! hehehe...that was a cute intro for bua, kinda freay though cause it reminds me of myself and beam's pictures...
but what happened between dan and benz? why so much drama already for epi 1?!?!?! and I can't believe it was beam...no, it was beam's frind who left beam so he had no choice but to get on the motercycle and ride for his life! which led to...
WHY DAN WHY!!!!!
this is funny...but I'm feeling so sad... :(

vina_lek

that was pretty funny about Dan in the end, b/c it looked so fake! :p

are both beam & dan going after benz? and bua's love for dan will be one-sided throughout most of the lakorn? :unsure:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I finish watching part 1. Beam character is funny. Dan and Benz are so cute together. But so sad he will died next part. From the preview looks good it's sad,sweet,funny. A square love between all 4 of them. will be interesting.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ugh. buas in here? haaaaaaa! benz looks preety (= so dan dies in like episode 2 &becomes a ghost? and he asks beam to help him contact w/ his girlfraand "benz" but then benz & beam gets together? hmm. weird =) but the teasers looks so funny! HAHA <3daaaaan! :wub: soooo the main charatcher would be beam &benz. Cool =) and bua &dan wouldn't end up w/ each other right? HA!