Poo Soam Fao Sub

moilee

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this lakorn. Kob&Stefan look so adorable here....especially Kob....she looks very fresh here. She reminds me when she was in her teen's....you know.....love all these pix. Thanks...Youa.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the teaser. I can't wait to see this. I love Kob in traditional clothing. I'm counting down the days till March 16!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the second teaser bunniii, there is more scenes of Kob and Stefan. I wonder why he pulled her back down to sit w/ him, maybe because he can't bare to part w/ her, after all they got seperated in the first generation.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Anyone can help me? How do you guys go in and post pix and message at the same time? These days, I don't seem to be able to post any pix in her. Thanks:).

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Anyone can help me? How do you guys go in and post pix and message at the same time? These days, I don't seem to be able to post any pix in her. Thanks:).

It easy ..moilee,1st. just copy the URL link of the pic by right clicking the pic and you go to properties and copy the URL address.

2. Click the reply button and click on the " Insert Image" which is next to the smilie

3. Paste the URL address in the text box and then click "OK"

and then you can add message if you have any and also you can do it to the banner too, but in a different way.
Just PM me if you don't know how or ask me about it if you any questions about using banner.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see this cause it's been so long since Rung acted. I don't care that he plays the bad guy.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
awww she's so pretty; looks more mature and grown. movie looks good; cant wait wooo hooo...

some scene kinda reminds me of si lohit huh? boat scene.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awwwww....i want to see this lakorn...
IM A BIG FAN OF KOB AND STEFAN....
EY...WHEN IT'S ON AIR...PLEASE SOMEONE UPLOAD IT HERE...
CAUSE I REALLI REALLI REALLI WANT TO TO WATCH IT..THANKS ALOT...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob and Stefan definitely seem comfortable with one another...yay....anyways, the lakorn seems so good already...i can't wait to watch it....i love generation dramas....

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Yay next week we'll see first episode!! Plus it'll be week end slot so not only 2 eps but 3!!

Credit to CH7
Remind me of sailohit! ^_^

Ok he's not that scary.. :rolleyes:

vanncha

sarNie Egg
thanks for sharing all the pics. They look very hot together. Can't wait to see the lakorn. I'm very very excited.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
so it's airing fri, sat, and sun??? what time?? and where i can watch it live. all the previous links i used don't work anymore.