Poo Soam Fao Sub

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sarn. It's too nice of you not to post up the picture.

I hope his wardrobe is different from Lhong Ngao Jun. I don't him to look too casual.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^really? I actually enjoyed his casual look, although that comment about the pix got me started on my laughing marathon again :loool:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I read from this one website...Forgot whats its called...Kob said she might not be in this lakorn because she has so many other things to do and that she's getting older and she's getting tired easily now..And she said she's not sure if she's going to except the role...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan

ก็มีเตรียมถ่ายละครอีก 2 เรื่องใหม่ที่คาดว่าน่าจะเปิดกล้องสิ้นเดือนนี้ คือ "ปู่โสมเฝ้าทรัพย์" ของดีด้าฯ เล่นคู่กับ กบ-สุวนันท์(คงยิ่ง) ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ได้กลับมาร่วมงานกัน ทั้งทีมงานเดิม ผู้กำกับฯคนเดิม นางเอกคนเดิม พี่บิ๊ก-ศรุต(วิจิตรานนท์) ก็เล่นเหมือนเดิม การทำงานก็ไม่น่าจะยาก และอีกเรื่องคือ "อภิมหึมามหาเศรษฐี" ของโพลีพลัส เล่นคู่กับแพนเค้ก-เขมนิจ(จามิกรณ์) เล่นเป็นชาวนาที่อยู่กับยาย แล้วเข้ามาเรียนเพื่อที่จะปรับปรุงการเกษตร เราเรียนปี 4 ได้มาเจอกับนางเอกที่เรียนปี 1 เนื้อเรื่องจะคล้ายๆ กับหนังเรื่อง "บุญชู" ครับ"
http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...&day=2006/06/19

LITTLE NEWS ABOUT THIS LAKORN JA...

Stefan says his has two new lakorns. One of this two is “Bpoo Saom Fao Saap” with Kob Suvanant Kongying and with the same old work team. Big is also in this lakorn too. This lakorn will begin to shoot the end of this month.
Credit to SK_Forum

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know..Stefan says its with Kob but Kob said she don't know if she's going to except the role..I'm confused because I don't know which one is going to be true...Well i'm gonna try to find the news ok...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
YoUa said:

ก็มีเตรียมถ่ายละครอีก 2 เรื่องใหม่ที่คาดว่าน่าจะเปิดกล้องสิ้นเดือนนี้ คือ "ปู่โสมเฝ้าทรัพย์" ของดีด้าฯ เล่นคู่กับ กบ-สุวนันท์(คงยิ่ง) ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ได้กลับมาร่วมงานกัน ทั้งทีมงานเดิม ผู้กำกับฯคนเดิม นางเอกคนเดิม พี่บิ๊ก-ศรุต(วิจิตรานนท์) ก็เล่นเหมือนเดิม การทำงานก็ไม่น่าจะยาก และอีกเรื่องคือ "อภิมหึมามหาเศรษฐี" ของโพลีพลัส เล่นคู่กับแพนเค้ก-เขมนิจ(จามิกรณ์) เล่นเป็นชาวนาที่อยู่กับยาย แล้วเข้ามาเรียนเพื่อที่จะปรับปรุงการเกษตร เราเรียนปี 4 ได้มาเจอกับนางเอกที่เรียนปี 1 เนื้อเรื่องจะคล้ายๆ กับหนังเรื่อง "บุญชู" ครับ"
http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...&day=2006/06/19

LITTLE NEWS ABOUT THIS LAKORN JA...

Stefan says his has two news lakorn. One of this two is “Bpoo Saom Fao Saap” with Kob Suvanant Kongying and with the same old work team. Big is also in this lakorn too. This lakorn will begin to shoot the end of this month.
Credit to SK_Forum
[post="133098"][/post]​
WOOHOO, thanks for this little tidbit nancy :D lookin' forward to it ;)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I couldn't find the news...I forgot what site I found it on since I was searching on some other news...I the the website is something with bunterng in it..Not sure...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think Kob doesn't want to say that she's in a lakorn for sure since it might not turn out to be her as N'ek and that would make her look kinda...lost...:)

Cuz most of Kob's lakorn are hand picked by the elders of Ch7 or by producers that wants her to work with them....unfortunately if the big boss demand for her to take a role she almost can't say no...she can try to persuade them that she isn't suitable for certain roles but she can only try

Dida's lakorn aren't the best...I prefer Daravdo over Dida....Dida's was good at Fantasy or Lakorn Puern Barn but lately even those type are eh...too much graphics...but lacking in character..

But I'm gonna give this lakorn a try cuz Kob and Tua Sarunyu is in there along with Rang, and what's her name from the old Mon Ruk LookThung....and it's mystery, past lives, reincarnation...something Ch7 hasn't done for some time...and Dome Thong with Nampeurng and Tua Sarunyu was made by Ch7 and that lakorn was very very good...and so was Tawi Pope....so it's been awhile since they made these type of lakorn once again.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it's the news from last month. Credit: Mon@gheb-tawan.com

แถมสาวเจ้ายังมีละครอีกเรื่อง "ปู่โสมเฝ้าทรัพย์" ที่ได้เล่นคู่กับ "สเตฟาน"สันติ วีระบุญชัย อีกครั้ง "ต้องรอให้หลายๆ อย่างลงตัวก่อนถึงจะบอกได้ พี่ลอร์ด(สยม สังวริบุตร)ติดต่อมาแล้ว แต่บทยังมาไม่ถึง เพราะฉะนั้นระหว่างนี้จนถึงเปิดกล้องอาจมีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลงก็ได้ กับสเตฟาน ความจริงกบเล่นละครกับใครก็ได้ ขอเพียงแค่ว่าเราทำหน้าที่ของเราให้ดีที่สุดเท่านั้น" แถมสาวเจ้ายังมีละครอีกเรื่อง "ปู่โสมเฝ้าทรัพย์" ที่ได้เล่นคู่กับ "สเตฟาน"สันติ วีระบุญชัย อีกครั้ง "ต้องรอให้หลายๆ อย่างลงตัวก่อนถึงจะบอกได้ พี่ลอร์ด(สยม สังวริบุตร)ติดต่อมาแล้ว แต่บทยังมาไม่ถึง เพราะฉะนั้นระหว่างนี้จนถึงเปิดกล้องอาจมีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลงก็ได้ กับสเตฟาน ความจริงกบเล่นละครกับใครก็ได้ ขอเพียงแค่ว่าเราทำหน้าที่ของเราให้ดีที่สุดเท่านั้น"

http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...&day=2006/05/22

Plus she also has another lakorn "Poo Soam Fao Sup", that she will be playing with "Stefan" Sunti Veeraboonchai once again.

"I must wait for everything to settle down first, before telling. P' Lodd (Sayom Sungworributr) has contacted me already, but I haven't received the script yet. So from now on between this date and the opening date, there can be some changes. With Stefan, but really I can play with anybody. Just that we do our duties (play our roles) to the best is all."

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Here's pictures of the opening ceremony. Credit to AAK.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah! it's gonna be good..hehehe...kob look so cute there...and damn stefan is hot...i was wondering..if kob will be wearing an old traditonal clothes or modern time??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the news and picture. It would be good, the same lady that read for stefan also in there too.