Poo Soam Fao Sub

maijune

SarNie Adult
yes they already started shooting...in thailand...so this is to go shooting in spain because second generation will be also take place in spain....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow....Kob and Stefan are very closed. It seems liked wherever you see them in a lakorn....they're always together. Wow...Stefan looks cuter in real life.

I'm just curious about Kob's and Stefan's third lakorn "SYSW". I wonder if this is the reason why the producer pairs them again because this lakorn takes place oversea also. That is something to think about.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Finally Kob gets to shoot a lakorn out of the country. I hope it will be good. I didn't like the one she had with Stephan before. Maybe oversea lakorn will be worth the wait. Don't know.....At least we get to see some pretty scenery :lol:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Youa said the Kob comes back to Thailand tomorrow.....why so soon. I thought they just left.
Like I told you guys before, this lakorn have only 10% in Spain. Didn't you know Kaew Tah Pee take only 2 week or 3 week not sure to shoot the whole lakorn in France. So only 10% take 4 days that be enough...huh

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
so they havent start filming yet or did they do have the filming already?

They started filming since summer but they didn't shoot the scenes that are in Spain only in Thailand. So I'm guessing after this week it should be almost done filming.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
The sooner , the better..
Stephan going to have lots of lakorn for next year i bet.
This year he has only with Kob , right? and the one with Amy was during 2005?

I defintely can't wait for this lakorn.. ;)

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
stefan does have a lot of lakorns but the only one i'll be watching is the one with kob hehe. people are going to be overloaded with stefan he's got one with aum and the one with pancake plus two with kob. oh wells. i wonder if kob has any other lakorns plan. i hope it's with pr'engs that i like.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yep...I agree with you too Jackie. I won't mention....because there's too many good actors I surely like to see her play with.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
The lakorn looks exciting to see. I wish it was a longer preview.

This lakorn should almost be done shooting, so it should be air next month I think.
I hope it not still shoot and air at the same time.