Poo Pi Ta Rak Tur

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this is from the first epi

'ชาคริต' นุ่มนวลปากหวาน ทีเด็ด 'จั๊กจั่น' ระทวย!

หวานทั้ง “ในจอ” และ “นอกจอ” กันเลย สำหรับ ชาคริต แย้มนาม และ จั๊กจั่น-อคัมย์สิริ สุวรรณศุข โดย “บันเทิงทีวี” ขอตามไปเก็บภาพฉากสวีตในละคร “ผู้พิทักษ์รักเธอ” ทางช่อง 5 จุดสปาร์กต้นรักของทั้งคู่ก่อนที่จะบานปลายกลายเป็นตำนาน “รักฟ้าแลบ” ที่ฮือฮา!!โดยเป็นฉากที่ โบ้ (ชาคริต) โดน ลูกโซ่ (จั๊กจั่น) ดักตีเพราะเข้าใจผิดว่าเป็นมือวางระเบิด ซึ่งในเรื่อง คริต รับบทเป็นบอดี้การ์ดให้ จั๊กจั่น นักร้องลูกทุ่งชื่อดัง เรียกว่าต้องใกล้ชิดสนิทกันทั้งเรื่อง ฉากนี้ถ่ายไว้ก่อนที่ คริต และ จั๊กจั่น จะ “อินเลิฟ” กัน ถ่ายที่ตลาดลำลูกกา ผกก.เลยปล่อยให้ คริต และ จั่น ซ้อมคิว ด้วยความที่เป็น “พระเอกไม้เลื้อย” การตีซี้นางเอกนั้นสบายอยู่แล้ว ซ้อมแป๊บเดียว จั่น ก็หลงคารม เอ้ย! หลงเสน่ห์อย่างจัง ตอนถ่ายจริง ชาคริต โผล่มาแบบไม่ให้สุ้มให้เสียง จั่น ก็เลยฟาดด้วยกล่องดังโครม คริต ก็เลยคว้าตัว จั่น มาจับกดคอด้วยความโกรธ ทำเอา จั่น ตกใจกรี๊ดเสียงดัง งงเป็นไก่ตาแตกว่าไหง ชาคริต ถึงดุจัง แต่พอคัต คริต ปรี่มาถามด้วยเสียงนุ่มว่า “เจ็บมั้ยจ๊ะ” พร้อมกับประคองให้ลุกขึ้น ตบท้ายชมว่า “นางเอกคนนี้สวยจัง” จั่น เลยใจอ่อนระทวย ตบเท้าเข้า “โรงเรียนชาคริต” ไปอีกราย.

bopha

sarNie Elites
Have anyone already seen the first episode ??? I AM dying to see it ... hope someone will upload it on BM ... ???

NiTha

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
she's pretty but i just dont like the way she sounds. her voice is annoying or so sharp...
[post="162289"][/post]​
OMG!!! So so true!!! I was about to mention this but u got there first. Her voice is like fingernails screeching on chalkboards...eeee.....but i'm only watching cuz of Chakrit and the storyline.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
eps 1 was funny....it's funny how she beat him and he's gonna become her body guard...he's cute!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
NiTha said:
OMG!!! So so true!!! I was about to mention this but u got there first. Her voice is like fingernails screeching on chalkboards...eeee.....but i'm only watching cuz of Chakrit and the storyline.
[post="162458"][/post]​
i thought i was the only one that noticed it hehe...

bopha

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is getting good :wub: i love the way Chakrit & Jakjaan fight each other ... so cute
In eps.5 there already a little kissing scene ....... here the screen cap

In eps.6: Jakjaan slept in the car and Chakrit had to carry her to her bed and when she woke up she saw Chakrit, she slapped him (poor Chakrit) ...this is cute and funny at the same time :lmao:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Chakrit lakorn never fails to draw attraction. I mean it!!! I think he has a contract that requires real kissing scene in order for him to take the role. I lost track of how many girls he actually kiss. He's one lucky bastard. Hehehe mind my language.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL Krystal. I think the girls he has kissed are the lucky ones. He can Kiss me all day if he wants to. For a lakorn or NOT. hahaha :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thanks for the cute sc i like this lakorn charkit and jakajan are so cute good drama and so funny :lol: :D gotta say jakajan can sing good loog thoong then the real loog thoong singers :p

Na

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG shes soo pretty!!! AHHHH Its airing? I haven't heard about this lakorn oOo.. Whos watching it?

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is ok. i don't like her voice when she sings but besides that, her voice is fine and she is very cute. good match with charik.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
This is the first Chakrit lakorn that I dislike. For some reason, real life couples who star together just didn't do it for me. There might be many cute scenes between Chakrit and his girl, but there's no sparks and I can't stand Jakajan' screeching voice. It's so irritating. I don't think I'm going to finish this lakorn.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Angie said:
This is the first Chakrit lakorn that I dislike. For some reason, real life couples who star together just didn't do it for me. There might be many cute scenes between Chakrit and his girl, but there's no sparks and I can't stand Jakajan' screeching voice. It's so irritating. I don't think I'm going to finish this lakorn.
[post="169033"][/post]​
:lmao: you just took the word of my mouth........HAHHAHA Great mind think alike... :loool: but yet...some of the sweet scene look so fake..... :sweat:

bopha

sarNie Elites
i like Chakrit but don't really like this lakorn : it's dragging too much there aren't a lot of scene between Chakrit & Jakjan ... a lot of actions scenes <_< I'm disapointed ... hope they show it in these coming eps

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i love chakrit and jukkajun acting and love scene so dam cute and shes a good singing her voice so cute n lovely ^_^ :)