Poo Kong Yod Ruk (TV Thunder)

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw the openning ceremony from "Daokajai"
its another lakorn of TV Thunder.....and i think it gonna air on ITV.

i miss Diana....so glad that she's back on lakorn. :lol:

oh, by the way.....how come it has the same lakorn tittle like Num Sorrum and Tik Kayarath's lakorn ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
whos Diana and Tui(AF3)

thanx for the update Calla..yeh i do notice that its the same title as Num S and Tik K lakorn

calla

sarNie Adult
Tui....he's from the group AF3 (its something like The Stars, i'm not sure because i never watch it)
here's a pic of him

and about Diana.....she was in couple of lakorns before...such as

"Jao Sao Sa La Wan" with Michael (Petter's brother) CH.7

"Chom Tru Kru Thuan" with Um Umarin CH.7

"Ta Lad Rong Jae Li-kay Kwam Rak" with Woot

all pics credit to dovcd.com

and here are some a clear pic of Di Diana. she's look-krurng...her mom is a Chinese and her dad is Thai.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
she's really pretty.. the pairing seems kind of cute but i need to see another picture of the p'ek first lol.. thanks for sharing the other pictures though.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
that's not the same diana from rs promotion right?

calla

sarNie Adult
Diana says it herself that its a remake from the Noom and Tik's version.
she also says that do not compare it to the old version because she'll try her best. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no wonder its the same title..but kool..never knew they are gonna remake this..thanx for the update Calla

calla

sarNie Adult
wow....i just found out that Oh Waruth use to play this lakorn...even before Noom and Tik K. too. so that mean this lakorn was remake 2 times already......ehehe. :lol:
and i think Oh Waruth is also in this new one....he's the one with Diana on the last pics :wub:

news.....

this is airing on Saturday-Sunday @ 12.00 on Itv.....they didn't mention the date but they only said COMING SOON.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
lol. they have a lot of remakes on this i think.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Tui....in a lakorn?
Interesting...he is a good singer....wonder if he'll be a good actor too.

myx

sArNieZ
love the poo kong yod ruk that sornram and kanyarat did. hope this one is as good as the one num and tik did. although it's a remake, still want to see it. loooove comedy lakorn.