Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I would rather have pinky be in ch 7 then
ch 3. I think she'll get more roles as nang ek.
Pinky is pretty,but not a super big fan of hers.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
humm, why would she move on ch3? ch7 lets her do the lakorn she wants and she has about 3 lakorns aired by year.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha shows you are narrow minded!! don't even try to open up and read other people opinions that doesn't agree with you, because there are other people other than me that still believe in Pinky. haha. i advise you to go read their opinions in pantip chalermthai. they have good explanation in their opinions for being fair and supporting Pinky. we are people who don't accused others without hard evidences to back us up because it's not being fair to the person who is being accused. if in court you would lose the case because don't have evidences to show and proof. 55+
here's the link do you know how to read thai? cause it's in thai. 55+
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9306909/A9306909.html

whatever!! 55+ sound like you are more a kid than i am that won't stop arguing and most important don't even have evidence to back your opinions that you believe is so true and bash out at others for having a different opinions, i feel so sorry for you 55+
you're not worth arguing with,just waste my time. so whatever you want to say go ahead. 55+
got spam? :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ae and Vicky is the pra'nang. they had the opening same day as "sapai mai rai sukdeena" with alex/pat. could this get any worst for vicky! out of all the pra'ek out there they chosen ae. i dont think i can bare to watch this lakorn eventhough vicky is n'ek. theres really no point..it just sucks that i have to miss her as n'ek again..

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ae Chaya is a louk thong singer but his specialty is singing leekay. But to me he too gentleman to the point like a gay guy especially his softness voices.This lakorn they pick praeke shorter than nangeke because he wants to be a police officer and never pass because of his height so nangeke hires him to be an investigator something like that. Can't they find any short praeke for Vicki beside him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres a bunch of short pra'ek out there so why out of all people would they choose him..vicky doesnt even look excited to work with ae lol

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Did ch3 run out of p'ake? Y do they still keep this guy! No matter whick n'ake they pair him up with, he wont get any ratings!

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a clip from the opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJ5xY-kcxE&feature=player_embedded
credit to spicyforumnet

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!! i'm soooooo mad!!! wtf? what kind of Pra'ek is this?? for vicky?? omfg! skip!! as much as i love vicky, they do not MATCH one bit!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow, never heard of this but I feel bad for Vicky! I don't want to be mean but he sounds like a woman. Whats the story line for this lakorn anyways?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Crap...LMAO...Vicky's voice is even deeper than his. He is so girly looking and just not a Pra'ek material at all. No offend to his fans, I'm sure he has some out there that is why he's still getting the lead roles. But he's more suited to play as Pra'ek's friend (gay one that is)

I remember watching a lakorn of his a while back and I couldn't even finish an epi. Vicki can beat him up and that's sad because her N'ek role in a while and has to play with him. :)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
This suck!! I have been waiting for Vicky to be n'ek again but damn, why
they choose Ae to be p'ek.. of all of the guys in ch.3 why him?? I can't believe
that I will not watch this lakorn because Ae doesn't goes with Vicky.. She tall, and pretty..
He short and I'm sorry but he talk to soft like a girl...if he try to act tough, he not goin
to pass. The producer should change Ae to someone else. This sucks!!! Sorry Vicky!! <_<

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Just when she gets nang ek roles, she gets to play with Ae Chaiya from out of all the short guy out there? You need a certain height to be a police officer? Wow. I don't think I will get hire there.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I waited so long to see Vicky as N'ek again. This p'ek doesn't fit to her at all. How could the elders make such a decision. I could't even watch the whole interview cos I was so annoyed from his voice. As much as I love Vicky, I have to skip this. This really sucks.