Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey jakjaan, did you get the news from daradaily?..

http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=21692

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy Pinky will come back and play lakorns in Thailand again. for me want her to still stay with ch7 because still want to see her reunite with Weir and Aof again but if she really decided to move to ch3 then hope she will get continous lakorns to play like she did in ch7 because ch3 has so many actress scare she won't get as many lakorns. in ch3 want to see her pair up with Por,Ken,Great,Rome,Boy pakorn,Nadej,Dan etc. and still want to see her reunite with Oil and Chakrit again and hope she get more interesting challenging roles and big film lakorns to play because in ch7 she didn't get a chance to play a lakorn that is consider big film yet. but i think free agent is a better choice but not many actress can have that chance to play as nang'ek with all channels though. no matter what channels she will play, i will wait to watch her lakorns,miss her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!! wtfudge is this >_< eeeek.. wow.. aum n pinky pairing in a lakorn.. wow.. if they do and it's confirmed.. im just happy they can still work together..

but hmm.. i kinda don't want her to move channels.. ch3 p'eks have a more mature look etc.. just like the others stated... and ch7 has the younger p'eks..

aiyah... don't know wat else to say.. >_<.. WOW!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This look like ch7 is loosing all the top daras are moving. Its not just Pinky that is moving
also Aump and Por N too and maybe Stefan moving too.

Good news to Aum/Pinky. Hope all of Pinky news scandal is gone so she can give a try with the new boss channel.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
WOW, i'm speechless. I don't know if i'd be happy or not if this news is true. YES i'd love to see her work with ch.3 actors but at the same time i'll miss her working with all the others from ch.7 especially New, Weir, Cee and NEW!!!!!!! lol I'm so sad if i'll never see her work with New again. =( but i'll be happy if she gets a lot of lakorns from ch.3 cause ch3 has so many actresses. I wanna see her with Ken, Rome, Tye, Mak(new hottie) hehehe, Dan, Mart, Boy, Por, and ummmmmm... cnt think of anymore. lol I wouldn't mind seeing her with aum, it'll just prove that they're okay. I'm SO EAGER to know the truth!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Hey jakjaan where did the news come from? Is it from a mag. Ughh ch3 already has plenty of actresses. I hope other nebwies of ch3 will still be promoted since they don't have a lot of lakorns to begin with
I have this news from DaraDaily, have to buy this magazine, so we can read all the text of this news

Merit

sarNie Adult
Isn't there more channel 3 actresses than channel 7? Channel 7 recycle their stars a lot as for channel 3 you are starting to see new faces. I don't know what are the chances of her getting a lot of lakorns when she moves to channel 3. I mean, if they have so many stars then more likely they'll be getting like one lakorn per year....and that seem to be fair...then again, life isn't fair. LOL

Pinky might not be getting the best lakorns with the best company but at channel 7 she seemed to be getting more lakorns than most actresses that's at channel 3 at the moment. I hope it's a wise decision. I think she would be better off at channel 7 it doesn't seemed like it's a full basket there.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i don't think moving to ch3 would be a good choice for pinky because she's prime time n'ek for ch7 and she also gets many lakorns at once...

it's up to her decision though... i love her with ch7..

unless she becomes a free agent..

Iya

sarNie Adult
i just realize something.

if pinky is moving to ch3, would that mean that she won't be doing that other lakorn with wier? i hope not. i want to see her with wier again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Isn't there more channel 3 actresses than channel 7? Channel 7 recycle their stars a lot as for channel 3 you are starting to see new faces. I don't know what are the chances of her getting a lot of lakorns when she moves to channel 3. I mean, if they have so many stars then more likely they'll be getting like one lakorn per year....and that seem to be fair...then again, life isn't fair. LOL

Pinky might not be getting the best lakorns with the best company but at channel 7 she seemed to be getting more lakorns than most actresses that's at channel 3 at the moment. I hope it's a wise decision. I think she would be better off at channel 7 it doesn't seemed like it's a full basket there.

it does seem like ch3 have more stars in their channel. i mean ch7 does have many actresses but you dont get to see alot of them besides the same faces(ex: pancake) if she wants more challenging roles than ch3 would be the best option but she wont be getting up to 3-4 lakorn per year like she did with ch7. 1 out of those 4 lakorn would actually be good though.

ch7 promoted her like crazy, so i dont see why would she want to move unless maybe she feels under too much pressure. honestly, i dont think she will stand out if she moves to ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Pinky to ch3, exciting and challenging against other actress in ch3. She will have alot of competition
with Aff, Ploy, Cherry, Yard, Janie etc. Moving to ch3 is wonderful but the best for Pinky is to stick with
ch7 is better idea, but its her decision.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i hope she sign for free agent so she can work with any other channel, i want to see her work with other new actors than the same one. i hope it true too. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Merit

sarNie Adult
it does seem like ch3 have more stars in their channel. i mean ch7 does have many actresses but you dont get to see alot of them besides the same faces(ex: pancake) if she wants more challenging roles than ch3 would be the best option but she wont be getting up to 3-4 lakorn per year like she did with ch7. 1 out of those 4 lakorn would actually be good though.

ch7 promoted her like crazy, so i dont see why would she want to move unless maybe she feels under too much pressure. honestly, i dont think she will stand out if she moves to ch3.
Tinah agree...The fact that Ann...Aff...Ploy (whom is talented with able to being Rai/N'ek) Benz..Janie..Plus, there is the newer generation that the channel are starting to promote. Oh, don't forget Chomp that recently made a successful switch. Those are stiff competition for her. I don't think moving to the channel is going to bump any of the those ladies off.

Channel 7 would just be her, Kwan, Aump,and Pancake that you see the most. She pretty much grew up with channel 7 I don't know if leaving your second home is at all a good idea. The only thing is, she could be a free agent then she'll able to work with other companies. My best bet with her is to be free agent and not contract to one specific channel. At least that'll give her room to wiggle around.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hmm - I've read about being signed up to one channel means you don't appear on another channel unless you're a free agent etc. I find it a bit strange since it's something that is not practised here. Has this been done forever - actors/actresses to act on certain channels only ? Doesn't that limit the choices ? Who decided this practice in the first place ?

And what about the adverts the actors appear in or their product endorsements ? Do they appear on that channel only or other channels too ?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i hope not, they're not playing together. If this lakorn is confirm, I don't care how good this lakorn is, i'm not going to watch it as much as i love aum. i can't stand pinky, she's urg. that's just my opinion though, they can change pinky or aum and put another main person in here. i don't watch pinky's lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
You know the more you wish for something not to happen it could possibly happen at one point lol I just don't want to see her with my favs. At ch3 but I have a feeling it might be true. She didn't seem to sure if she will be staying with ch7 plus after her scandal with tanya it could affect her career with ch7

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
that is soo true! the more i dont want someone to pair up with my FAVORITE ppl, they always end up getting paired up so now I'm just like "whatever"! hahhaha but in this case, I don't want pinky with aum. I'd rather have her pair up with other actors. hehhe