Polyplus vs. Kantana

Which production company has better lakorns?

• Polyplus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kantana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which production has better lakorns?

Even though I know both Kantana & Polyplus owners, I gotta say that when I saw their older lakorns (that I've never watched), I must say that Polyplus has the better lakorns most of the time. Polyplus lakorns kinda make the acting people rise further in their career line.

Polyplus owner also really nice!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I have to go for Polyplus because there lakorns are good, if not great. Their productions are awesome too compared with Kantana. Also, Polyplus it its own company, not joined in like Kantana where you only get to work with 1 Ch.

Polyplus all the way!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
definately polyplus although their lakorn isnt that great but its decent compare to kantana. they did have great lakorns back then though

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
That's true, Kantana stick with Ch.7..not much choices for it...and also, Polyplus tends to have more interesting lakorns..Kantana tends to have childish, boring lakorns...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
agree with sunny kantana and polyplus have good lakorns and some sucks one too but i voted polyplus just b/c like nmkp cee+pinky so cute and it seem like pp do more love and kissing scene then most kantana lakorns i watch

mai92

sarNie Adult
i will have to go with Polyplus because there lakorns are good and comparing them to Kantana..they are way.. way..better....and also i love their lakorns....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
huh i thought they were all different companys daravdo dida and kantana

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i like most of polyplus lakorns. they are the best, their lakorns are so emotional, sweet, sad, romance and even their background love theme songs/music is very good. goes along with the story and plot ........i love those kind of lakorns.