POLLS & OPINIONSThread

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey Afusers, I asked P'Darvil to make this poll section so the Thai section will be a bit neater.. :)

If you have any poll topics etc like who's your favorite n'ek/p'ek etc.. feel free to post those threads here.
I'm slowly moving those similar topics to this sub-forum.

-aiko

Asy

sarNie Immature
You were being hardworking today. Susu, aiko! I support and cheering you na. Ha. (we both had the same thought na. I was actually thinking about the Polls section too. :D)

By the way I just don't understand. Some of the threads doesn't have the polls option. Are they supposedly to be here too?

I mean I understand you, the threads 'who's your' 'who's the best' are going to be here, then after this which threads that would be strictly posted at the main Thai section?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*sigh.. I was wondering that.. I can't think of another word for Polls.. because some are polls, and some are who's your etc.. and so on.. And those are the main ones I'm adding to this area.. I just need to think of another name for Polls that will suit this section..

News, questions, etc are fine for the main thai section.. :scratchhead2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think you should only move the ones with actual polls. Leave the opinions at the Thai discussion, that way there won't be multiple post about who is your favorite actor/actress, what lakorn is the best, etc. I moved some polls over already.