Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kularb Satan -staring Captain, Bee N, James

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Others lakorn that air 2011 that are not on the poll

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Asy have given me a great ideal for doing this poll.

Link to her poll voting:
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54097-asianfuse-top-awards-2011/

Sorry if I didn't in clue your favor lakorn or I miss it.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
I see that "Game Raai Game Rak" is hitting a high pitch fever like "Sawan Bieng" from 2008. Haven't seen "Game Raai Game Rak" yet so I'm not going to judge. Is it really that popular?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow Yadech is racking up points. anyways. Why isn't Mia Teng on the list for the first category?

I would for for Mario for best new actor, but he isn't new...just new to Ch. 3. So I went with First hehehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yadech, Romeo/Chompoo, Ateam, Dome and Ploy 'Love Never Dies' many more... :bravo:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe your right PhoneO_5...Mario isn't new to acting but its his second lakorn he did so far so I put he in since him new to be doing lakorn.. :coverlaf:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Dancy do you mean best new actor and best new actress are actually new Pra ek and Nang ek? Because I don't think actors like Louiss Scott and New Chaiyapol are considered new. By the way you put New Chaiyapol in Bank Preeti there. :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Best lakorn of 2011 – I enjoyed Ngao Kammathep, Sanae Bangkok, Plerng Toranorng and a few others but GRGR was the highlight of the year for me.

Best History/Time Period Lakorn – I personally didn’t like any of the time period lakorns this year but if I were to choose, it’d be Tard Ruk

Best Action Lakorn - Kohn Teun! I adore Vill and Guy

Best Comedy Lakorn – Sanae Bangkok! Salan were too cute and funny in here!

Best Remake – Firstly LOL. I can’t believe someone already voted for SNNT when it hasn’t even aired yet. For me it’s between Mongkot Dok Som and Roy Marn but I’ll have to go for MDS.

Best Actress in a role – Yaya in GRGR! No one would be able to portray Nangfah as well as she did. She totally nailed this role beautifully! However, Pok was amazing in Talard Rom as well.

Best Actor in a role: Oh em gee! I enjoyed all performances from my beloved Por, Num, Andrew, Om and Cee but Nadech in GRGR is definitely my favorite. His portrayal of Saichon/Charles is totally epic!

Best Supporter Actress in a role – Mint Chalida in TD. Her acting is on a whole different level now. I’m so proud that she’s improved so much.

Best Supporter Actor in a role – Chai in Roy Mai

Best Actress in n’rai role – It’s a tie between Benz in MT and Joy in TA.

Best Actor in a P’rai role – This is probably the hardest one for me. I’ll have to go with Captain

Best new Actress of 2011 – Mai Davika! I really like her and she has great potential.

Best new Actor 2011 – I love Mario but I agree that he’s not considered a new actor but rather it’s his first time acting in a lakorn. Having that said, I’ll go with First. I’ve always liked him since WJNJY but I’m growing to adore him even more as I’m following up with his works.

Best couple in Lakorn – Vill and Guy & Salan were adorable but my vote goes to my ultimate favourite pairing, YADECH!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Best lakorn of 2011 – I haven't seen much lakorns for 2010 besides GRGR, Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay, Tawee Pope, Roy Mai and skimming through a few others. So I gave this one to GRGR since i enjoyed it the most out of all. AND it gave me so much eyecandies!!!

Best History/Time Period Lakorn – I only say Roy Mai and Tawee Pope. Though i really love Tawee Pope, i voted for Roy Mai since they did a better job than Tawee Pope in both acting, plot, and that they did a bad job at remaking TP.

Best Action Lakorn - I like Kohn Teun, but I was only skimming through it. I gave this to Tawan Duerd instead.

Best Comedy Lakorn – I gave this one to Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk -staring Weir, Pang because that was really the only one i saw this year.

Best Remake – Tawee Pope - staring Pancake, Om. It's the only remake that I saw both versions of.

Best Actress in a role – Yaya. She improved so much!!!

Best Actor in a role: Barry is now my top favorite! This one can really act, and it's only his third lakorn!!!!

Best Supporter Actress in a role – Mint Chalida in Tawan Duerd. She improved so much, and personally, she's better in supporting role than in n'ek, but then again, she just started out.

Best Supporter Actor in a role – Definitely Chai.

Best Actress in n’rai role – I choose Araya because she always manage to make hate her.

Best Actor in a P’rai role – Pepper for me.

Best new Actress of 2011 – I choose Grand.

Best new Actor 2011 – DOME!!! i love him in that lakorn with ploy.

Best couple in Lakorn – Yaya and Barry for me! I love them.