Poems & Quotes

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ok, ladies and gents. My hologram example is done. I didn't do the full body hologram but rather... Well, I'll let ya take a look. By, I used a clear and clean spokeperson for the hologram since I didn't want to use someone like David Beckham. It's like from one of those movies where the hologram pops out from the watch.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xf5hwq

CTR

Ok, I'll been busy with helping my sister prepare for her wedding off course. The big day is coming this Saturday so I can be a proud brother and do some testing on my filming skills as well. Anywho, I did not have any time to do any filming this week. :( But all is good. :cheer:

I have always liked the show Miami Vice and I love Miami especially South Beach. There is something about that city that just rocks. I just love the beach and the beautiful building there as well. This is probably my most complex project yet and more complex are to come. I've added ocean waves into the logo which was complicated but it looked awesome. 80's color scheme as well as the Miami Vice color. And you can't have an 80's theme without one of the best song from the 80's.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g87pa7

When I got off of the plane this past Sunday, my mom was like you didn't bring anyone with you. I was like who? Female friend? I kind of smile as it didn't go as I've envisioned earlier this year. Sometimes, things just doesn't work as planned and something it is for the best. Only the good lord knows. :) Like I've said in the past, I didn't lose anything as I've actually gained a little sister in the process.

But that got me thinking hard though. What do I really want? I definitely want someone more mature and someone who loves life just like I do. Someone like my mom and someone like my sister M***.

Hopefully, that person is a Christian like myself but I'll willing to give another religion a try.
Someone who is loyal and faithful. No BS games. I can play games too but I'm tired of it. I need someone who is like my sister M*** who is loyal to her photographer's friend. :celebrate16: What is his name again? Hmmm. I think it starts with E...... :celebrate16::p. Now that is true faithful everyone. That's why she is my sister. A very good person. :cheer:

Someone who can differentiate between right and wrong.
And someone who can have FUN. Take a joke and punch back. :p

Lastly, I'm going to take it one day at a time. I'm not going to rush into things right now as I'm in a good zone. I'm going to keep my eyes open and keep my options open. I've been with a couple of angels in my lifetime so far but they seems to be the fallen ones. I've even gave one a 10 on here. :BangHead: Maybe, I'll try something new this time. Instead of angels, I'll try my luck with a fairy this time. J/K. :p I'll just enjoy life right now. Whatever comes come I guess. Maybe my lil sister M*** can help me in the future. When the time is right. :p:rolleyes:;)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a poem I made and posted on my tumblr account. Based from what I'm currently going through since sometimes I feel lost but I'm trying to be okay :D

Sometimes I don’t like evenings

Maybe because I just don’t feel like it

But then I realize

A deeper reason behind

Alone and lost in translation

Nights that make me awake until early mornings

Thoughts that ramble in my mind

Staring blankly out of nowhere

With tears running down my eyes

As everything feels like falling apart

I feel like I don’t know how to restart

I’ve done everything I can

But for some, it wasn’t enough

I was given a million reasons to quit

A thousand reasons to stop

But there are a hundred reasons to hold on.

To prove others wrong

To be happy

To live the life that I deserve

I’ll do everything

Through thick and thin.

Hoping that sooner or later

Finally, I’ll be able to say “I made it.”

Finally, I’ll have it.

CTR

I once had somebody tell me to buy now or don't buy at all :confused12:
It was something similar to that if I recalled :confused12:
It was fake diamond like Cubic zirconia that I hauled :BangHead:
It was like getting hit by a 99 mph fastball :sad6:
My scars just recently healed that's for sure :)
I'm not sure if I'm ready for another tour
My heart is in a lock box safe and secure :icon12:
Like Allstate insurance, it's properly insured
Don't want to do anything premature ;)
I don't need an 8, 9, or 10. Just someone who is pure. :rolleyes:
Prettiest nope, but the baddest one will do for sure. J/K :p

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yfa8n4

cecilia

Staff member
I think religion does not determine the value of how much someone loves you ... if a woman is faithful and loyal to you she will. If a woman does not want to tie down to you then regardless of race, religion, and etc. she will not. I personally don't let religion define who I love but if the man I love uses that against me or as a deal breaker then there's nothing I can do about it ... but if he embraces me for the me then I'm his :)

Anyway, for all the goodness in you, I hope you find that Mrs. Right and not Mrs. Perfect too.

Here's a poem I made and posted on my tumblr account. Based from what I'm currently going through since sometimes I feel lost but I'm trying to be okay :D

To prove others wrong

To be happy

To live the life that I deserve

I’ll do everything

Through thick and thin.

Hoping that sooner or later

Finally, I’ll be able to say “I made it.”

Finally, I’ll have it.
You don't have time to prove anyone wrong or you're right as long as you know you're good and right in your own world then that's enough. Wishing you all the best to get there soon.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ CTR , having the same religion is good in a partner, I agree, but if you were fate to have one that's not , depending on how deeply they are into their religion --- it could be a problem LOL . I learn not to speak of what I believe in , I tend to scar ppl away or they would try to convert me.

cecilia

Staff member
@ CTR , having the same religion is good in a partner, I agree, but if you were fate to have one that's not , depending on how deeply they are into their religion --- it could be a problem LOL . I learn not to speak of what I believe in , I tend to scar ppl away or they would try to convert me.
I agree with you but I think couple do not have to have the same religion to be supportive of each other ... you can still support each other through thick/thin with the common love you have for one another. I will wait for this man -- the one who accept me not because of my religion but the love/trust I have for him. I tell you I'm quite the faithful/loyal person and that is what I believe .. will there be someone like him? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
There are people who have strong belief & truly believe their religion and there are ppl who claim they believe in God but had never read a Bible or go church or Temple or even explore the meaning of their own religion. Love is not base on religion but for the stronger believers they will not marry someone outside their religion . Sometime, those strong believer need to loosen up loll, how many ppl in the world had saw god ? Is there really a god ? I can never be in a relationship with someone who deeply into their religion, I will questions him til I chase him away loll , therefore, I always kept quiet on religion topic or play the dumb blonde when topic arise lol

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, religion is a very touchy topic. Personally, as a nonreligious person, I won't question my man's beliefs because I trust/respect what holds true in his heart. He can believe in what he believes. I will stand by and support him wholeheartedly in hope that he'll do the same. When I'm ready to change/convert then I'll do it with love/acceptance and not by force.

Back to topic -- I want to read more sweet/love poems lol

CTR

It's not a prerequisite that my girl share the same religion as I do but it won't hurt. It'll be an added bonus. But like I said, I'll keep an
open mind to it. Cecilia, I can't write lovely dovey poems because like any artists, you have to be in the mood to write those kind of stuff.

The Question

I'm always trying to protect my sister M*** :confused12:
This time she is really in the middle after all :confused12:
What if it doesn't work, what if it all falls?
How can I look my sister in the eyes for sure?
These are things I must questioned like location and more. :confused12:
I definitely won't be calling anybody my mi a***. :confused:
Last time I went into it quickly and it was my downfall
Now, I'm taking a wait and see approach like the rainfall
I don't need a perfect 10 but someone beautiful on the inside like the Niagara fall
No point in rushing in. You know me and I know you big and small

Since, I respect M***, I won't roll out any game ;)
Just being the realest guy here CTR is my screen name
I wanna see how things are because I don't want to be infatuated
Because the last one she was overrated
I've tried to romance her
She thinks which you don't know can't hurt
Calling it ch******
She called it looking for the answers
But I had to cut out the cancer
Cuz I refused to accept anything substandard
I refused to be around the basic
Cuz I'm surrounded by greatness (M***) :cheer:
But that's in the past
And I want someone who would be my last.
That's the realest question that I have ever asked. :)

CTR

Well, I took the liberty and went old school a bit. Wrote a good heartfelt poem/song. Rhythm. Not writing to any particular girl. Or am I? J/K :p Just enjoy writing it and having some fun that's all. haha. :angel10:

There was a time /everyday was hard to face
Cause in my heart/ there was an empty space
A feeling of needing someone here next to me
Could you be the one? I can open up my eyes to see?
How true love is supposed to be?
To give me/ the love/ that I never knew
To make me feel/ more than deja vu
If you hold me by the hand, I hope you understand
That I wanna be your only man.

Then came you
All my dreams became reality, then came you
My heart's beating no longer black and blue, then came you
All of the pain disappeared from sight, then came you
The darkness turned into light
Could it be that I've found Mrs. Right?

You know baby
Instead of a false love
I hope you're my true love

There's just so much more/ that I want to say
Sometimes emotions get in the way
Can I be sure/ my heart is safe in your hands?
I'll ask few questions, but make no demands
That this is the way love's supposed to be
Where the two of us can communicate honestly
All these words I say are true
My life was empty girl, then came you

Rap
Man I've had it up to here and I'm fed up
I search here and there, yo don't let up
Mama told me there'll be days like this
You put your love on the line and like to take risks
Colorblind, trying to find a new heart
My hearts broken and drained, I need a jump-start
Looking for love, a love so true
My life was empty and then came you

Girl my life was empty
You know that much was true
And I was searching for true love
Then came you

Today, I've learned a new technique. You know all of the drawing in the Justin Bieber MV, I found out how to do it. But I think I need more practice at it. :risas3: Big time. I've plan on doing something like this in the future. Since there are 24 frame in a second, it is a pain to do each frame. :BangHead: So I didn't do all of the frame in this clip. But it looks ok I guess. haha. My sister would be proud. Kind of course cause it looked funny. :risas3:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zezdy6

CTR

Ever since I've started working on multi-media, I have not had any time to write that much poetry and such. But I'm taking a week off to refresh myself from that so I came up with this remix of one of my favorite song by Stevie B. The chorus is his but the meat of the lyrics are mine. I think I'm at a point where I can pen stuff like this. I mean in terms of being neutral about stuff. I'm not to high or to low. I guess, you can say I have learned from my personal experience. Either you win or learn sort of stuff. I'm an easy going person and a Pisces. So if I can swim freely, I feel very good. No restriction. Just enjoying life right now and see how things are. Enjoy. :confused12:;):angel10:

Late at night when I'm all alone
Thinkin' about the one I can call my own
Wishin' you weren't far away
Four letter words I wanna say
Let me be the one
My heart is achin' for that special girl
To come on in and to share my world
Someone to love and someone to hold
Let me be the one

The love I have is an open door
Just come in, relax and explore
Let our heart sync feel the rapport
I've got the book you've been searchin' for
I'm the sugar to your spice at the store
So come on in, lets begin, what are you waitin' for?

I want to be the one you're givin' your lovin'
I want to be the one you're kissin' and huggin'
I want to be the one you dream of at night
Let me be the one

I don't believe it should take so long
To find someone I can call my own
Just come more close and you'll feel my love
It's a burning love, my baby
My heart is achin' for that special girl
To come on in and to share my world
Some one to love and someone to hold
Let me be the one, my baby

CTR

So here is what the Justin Bieber MV looks like. It probably took the person days on days to do those drawing in the MV because to do a couple of seconds by long for myself. And Plus, it was very detail orientated. The person who did it was very random though. But that is what is popular right and a lot of hip hop artists has been employing this technique as well. I haven't seen any Thai MV yet. This is very cutting edge. Ok, I don't think they do the text in the paint effect though cuz their writing is just too good.

I did something. hehe. :p:clap::thumbup: My sis m*** would know. :aaaaa:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h0fcvx

CTR

Well, I've tried my best in writing love poems but it doesn't seem to come out right. :rolleyes: It just doesn't seem to flow very well for me at the moment. So I gave a song a try. :confused12: 1st :attempt:. Enjoy this bad attempt I guess. :p:eek: Kind of cheesy I guess. :p Maybe the mood is not right. :rolleyes::facepalm::angel10: Hmmmm. Besides, if I do write any poems/songs, I can't describe any girl as a hottie as anymore. I just can't. I refuse to give anyone a 10 anymore cuz the bad boy in me won't let me do that. Well, the only person I can assign that label to is M***. That's because I consider her as my little sister nothing more nothing less. M***, your brother got you cover. :thumbup: But any other girls I just can't assign that label anymore. :p Lesson learned. :rolleyes: To many fallen earthly angels I guess.

In Your Eyes

Dialogue
My days were filled with lonely nights...
My heart/was filled with pain...
But now my world has turned around
It started when she walked into my life...

Hey lovely baby, you're always on my mind
But, you are far away, wishin' you're by my side
I'm always teasing, teasing you like a fool
Sometimes, I wish you'd pick up on these clues
So won't you take my hand, say you understand
That you're the one for me, you're the only one I need
Girl, I can't explain, five letters in your name

And then, I realize when I look into your eyes
In Your eyes (2x) Love is all that I see
In Your eyes (2x) Forever you and me
In Your eyes (2x) I'm the only guy
In Your eyes (2X), when I look into your eyes

Now tell me darling, I'm the one for you
That I can open up my heart /and you'll be true
Don't wanna rush us two/ so there's no miscue
So if you want/ I'll give you the answers/ that you need
Just touch my finger tips / And you'll feel the bliss
I don't wanna ask your friends
And I know I can't pretend
I want the world to see/ our special chemistry
Girl, I hope it's not a disguise -----> Like the last one
When I look into your eyes

Chorus (2x)

Last edited:

CTR

I got to cool it down before I get into trouble with my sister. :) It's getting way way to hot in here. Like I've said in the past, I'm going to trek carefully because I'm going to watch out for my sis. :confused12:She was in the middle the last time but this one is even.... She might murder me this time. :fighting3:It's something I've learned from the last one. We both jump in quickly and it was no feeling it out part. That's why went it fell apart quickly and went terribly wrong. I admit, some of it was on me but I can say that I was faithful though. So that's why I'm moving slowly because of past experiences.

What I have noticed is that people who loves each other, they first became very good friend. I would say a good example is my sis M*** and her photographer friend. It was something genuine and authentic. That is why if I do jump in, I want to go that route. Foundation is important as I've observed. I want to make sure this one got a super duper concrete and steel foundation. So it doesn't crumble.

I'm going to take it Nice & Slow like Usher though. :icon12: But I'm going to approach it a bit differently as well. Last time, it took me 6 months before I made direct contact, but I've already made direct contact this time. It's true, you just have to figure out where though. haha. :p This is probably the deepest and most introspective thing I have ever written. And please, dont' say all or nothing because I will run the other direction quickly and for good reasons. Or anything similar. :facepalm::confused12: --------> M*** can explain.

When I'm single, I can be as bad as I want to. :p But naturally, when I am in a relationship, I treat my girl right and I'm a good boy. :rolleyes: :angel10:
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I made something that took me a long time. I took my time like how Southerners would prepare their BBQ ribs. mmm. Yummy. I think it's fitting though. It's very cosmic with a beautiful nebula cloud flying by. It took a long time because it was 3D intensive. Very fitting for a shining star. :angel10:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/er21ch

Last edited:

CTR

Ok, I've taken a break for a week or so to work on intense animation. I'll post what I have worked on in the next few days or so. I'm practicing very hard cuz I want to do some major filming this month with some good special effect in them. I think I'm planning on debuting it on this one popular youtube page. Asian.

I'm going old school with a mix mash of Sammie R&B song with some of my words mixed it.

You're a good girl and I'm a bad boy
I'm the type your mom and sister would tell you to avoid
But I'm willing to change the game so you ain't gonna be paranoid
Just relax your mind, sit back and listen to what I have to say and enjoy

Oh Baby Girl
We Need to Take It Slow
Take It Slow
Take it Slow

This ain't about the games
Or win or who lose who's at fault
Cause they don't mean a thing
Girl I want to give you my all
But first we gotta take it

Slow Girl (Slow Girl)
Just relax Your Mind
Sit back and unwind ah baby
Baby take it slow girl
We Don't have to rush
Good things come to those who wait
Baby Take it slow girl
Baby take it easy
We goin' be together always
Baby take it slow
I'm gonna take it slow
We goin' take it slow

You may not understand but in due time
Girl I want your body but first I need your mind
Girl come follow me, take my hand, let me show you the way oh
To my lake of love, that never runs dry, you can swim all day
But first we gotta take it

Oh I wanna take it slowly
My Baby
No
Let's make this love last
Make it last
Make it last Yayy
I love you
I love you yes I do
Slow Girl
Slow Girl
We Ain't Got to Rush No

CTR

Ok, I'm back. I've took time off to work on something near and dear to my heart. It's a concept called Enchantment. I wanted to create something of a fairy tail look with magical powers. Last month, when I was at my sister's wedding, I took some stock footage of two kids. They are like my niece and nephew. Not blood related but close enough. In retrospect, I should have filmed them using a green screen. >.< As anyone can see from the footage, they are the same color as the background. If I would had filmed them on a green screen, it would have been easy keying them out. Now, I have to do it manually. >.< Painful process especially with extreme hand movement. Ugh...

In addition, I'm working on wings for my fairy concept. You can't have fairies without wings. I've seen someone do it on Youtube but I wanted to do it my own style. Gotta film this with a green screen. And lastly, I'm want to work on fairy eyes like in the movie. Realistic looking ones not those generic cheap look. I might do myself on that one. haha. So people can see what I look like. Kind of. haha. I did say eyes. Halloween is coming up. This would be just in time too. I have to go into the wood to get the right feel.

This is not the finish product but more of what I'm experimenting on. The look and feel of the concept anyway. And yes, this was filmed in the day time.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c8piwt

CTR

All right, here is my wing fairy look. I haven't traced all of the lights to highlight the wings yet but it looks good. Then when you add a person there and add a scene, you get a wing fairy look kind of like a fairy tail look.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ng83np

CTR

I'm sitting here listening
To Zayn Malik singing
"You and I" is his song I'm vibing
"We can make it official" is what he's saying
Miles and Miles away yeah I'm complaining
Like watching a seed as it germinating
Harmony between two souls continue growing
One day at a time is what I'm preaching

This is a trailer that my friend and I have been working on. I've met him at a vfx fair/gathering a month ago. He's in New York while I'm in LA. Shot it a month ago, check it out. Looking to build on it and hopefully, we can film in Greece in the future. Sci-fi vibe to it. Who knows, we would like to enter short film contests locally first before entering the big ones in the future like Sundance and Cannes.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/72wyau

CTR

Short Story "Fairies"
As he approached the glowing lights in the distance
He can hear mumbling in the hilltop as he carefully listen
"They are real," he said, "there are some in existence."
Hobbits? No. They were fairies flying and twisting.
Some of them were glistering but there was one that was singing
It was magical as he laid next to the maple tree smiling
He closes his eyes and woke up in the morning thinking
Was it all a dream? Because it felt too real to his liking.
And as he open his hands, they were covers with pixie dust imprinting

Love You (Just felt like writing something lovely today) Fall is here. Love this time of the year.
Let me be the one, you love 4 life
Let me stay with you everyday and every night
Let me love U
Love U (2x)
Let me love U
Love U (2x)
It's true love that you feel

Let me be the one, you love 4 Life
Let me be your shield your guiding light
Let me be the one you dream of at night
Let me be the one you cuddle up with in the moonlight
Let me be the one who has your heart that's right.
Let me be the one you'll grow with when you're gray and white
Let me love U
Love U (2x)
Let me love U
Love U (2x)
It's true love that you feel

This is my first time doing a green screen. I didn't get the whole green screen because her lower foot could be seen. The transparent background is inserted to give that fairy look. If this was a live action type of filming, I would have to film it in the wood then I would film her in the wood in the same location. Pretty simple concept after messing/learning the art of it. For me, practice makes perfect and I get to work out all of the kinks before doing something major in the future. So here it is, fairies are real. My little niece helped me. hehe.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tjp3t4