Poems & Quotes

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Roses are red and violets are blue. I admit, you have more Christmas lights than I do. :yes:
But for me, I received the biggest one of them all this year
----YOU.
  :p :cloud9:
You're not a light bulb because you're the star on my Christmas tree.  :xmas:  
And you can't beat that mi amor. Because you outshine all of them light bulbs for me. 
:heart: 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Took a break from my book to write a short story about something pretty cheesy but nevertheless interesting.  I just let my mind drift and it took me less than 15 minutes to write this funny short story.  Trust me, it seems serious at the beginning but it gets cheesy at the end. :coverlaf:  

Jasmine the oldest of the three sisters who came upon a mysterious key under the cupboard at their new home.  She didn't know who it belonged to but she was dead set on finding a way to open that stubborn closet of hers.  Jasmine pulled and rattled the door handle but it would not jar open.  She was exhausted, tired, and frustrated at the prospect of not being able to use
her closet.  With her hope fading, Jasmine reaches inside of her pant pocket before slowly turning the key to unlock the door.  

Unbeknownst to Jasmine, the dusty brown mirror in her closet was covered in Pixie dust which had somehow come from another world.  Jasmine gently wipes the dust off of the mirror before calling Jade and Josie to come check out her new mirror.  Jasmine marbled at the clarity of the mirror as she can see her lovely complexion, well manicured nails, hypnotic brown eyes, and her light brown hair.

Just as Jade and Josie entered the room, a white fog like mist slowly crept out of nowhere and then it took over the whole room.  The three girls were disorientated, scared, and confused at the same time. They were no longer in Jasmine's room and was somehow standing on beautiful white clouds in the sky.  Slowly and slowly, the mist started to dissipate and the three of them were standing on top of moving ship.  

Suddenly, the door on the dock flew open and a female with an exotic red dress came towards them.  With her gorgeous dark brown hair, angelic smile, sweet warm eyes, luminous skin tone, she was like a goddess to them. :shock2:  :eek: 
  The beautiful female waves her hands back and forth before sparkling yellow magical pixie dust came out of them.  She chanted in a language that they never heard of before.  As the magical pixie dust cover their body, their clothing started to change right before their very eyes.  

Poof! The girls were wearing magical denim shorts with colorful animal to match and their shirts were decorated with jars of pixie dust.  

"Now, go to your world and share this gift with them," said the unknown female.  "So they'll know what real style is."

As the female walked towards the door of her ship, Jasmine shouted, "What's your name?"

"Mary.  The Guardian of Fashion."   :bhehe: :p :heart: 

The three girls were dazed and confused as they woke up in Jasmine's room.  Could it have been just a dream they thought?  But as they slowly looked at each other, they could see that they were wearing the clothing Mary had bestowed upon them.

CTR

Saw something interesting. So I turned mine into a 2015 timeline of sort.  I know one thing, some guys, might not like how I am going to disclose some secret theories in an upcoming chapter that I am going to write about.  Game theories off course.  The theory is good very good but hopefully, mi amor and her friends don't read it.   ;)  :huh:   Well, some of it was due to Ryan's inexperience in using some of the techniques on Mary.  ;)  :p  :wub: 

I was tired.  I was lost.  I was uninspired.
And for a while the sun didn't shine
Hustling and bustling in my cubicle from 12 to 9
Took every projects just to kill time

Then I got a sign from the divine
That day my whole life was reassigned
I was no longer confine to deadline
Yes, there were still many questions on my mind
What was my purpose, why was I here?
How did it all entwined?  
Then it hit me, I was created, I was design
I given a gift to tell various story lines

Just like how I find myself writing about love online
No, I didn't get it from any hot-lines
It was from a heavenly grapevine
That I am able to plot, write, and outline
One of the greatest love story of all time

Til this day, I still don't know how it all came to be
How did she know?  Who told her it was all from me?
But God did answer my late night prayers   (Somehow, she had broken my game. Extensive details will be in the book) :wackonut:   :faint:  :scratchchin: :welcome:  
His responds were full of love, grace, and mercy.   
What I got was better than my original request & that I can agree.

How the story will end, I do not know but I'll leave it in God's hands
I'm going to take it one day at a time
I might be a bad boy but I don't just give out roses to just anyone  :tease: :heart: 
I just have one in my coat pocket and
I reserve the right to give it to that special someone ----> :p :heart:   :flowers: (Mi Amor)
And now the sun shine...bpop bpop bada la da

CTR

Mi amor, No need to feel sad or dreary   :console:
Cuz you and I are more than just a story
Whatever I'm at, you're in my heart clearly :heart:
When we meet, it's gonna be sweet and merry
Totally magical, special, and revolutionary
Like an opera in session just sweet melody 
When any song plays,
I hear nothing but the name ...    :wub: ^_^

La vita e bella bella bella <3

CTR

Took a break to help someone with a new concept.  Took me about 15 minutes.  From my imagination to the drawing board.  Thanks and enjoy. 

Jasmine was all giddy as she stumbled upon a hidden door way as Jade and Josie marveled at their new found discovery.  Their eyes started to glow with excitement as they could hardly contain themselves at what is beyond the new door.  Jasmine joyfully push the key into the door way. This time, there wasn't a mirror but a golden lamp was stationed on a stand in the middle of the room. Their eyes widened as they came closer to the magical lamp.  

Jasmine remembered watching a cartoon film in the 90's about a magical lamp falling to the hand of Aladdin.  She carefully picked up the golden lamp and proceeded to rub the side of it to see if a genie would come out.  At first, there was nothing but then the lamp started to shake violently until Jasmine dropped it.  The three girls were frightened as they crouched at the corner.  Suddenly, golden pixie dusts came shooting out of the lamp and a huge blue figure appeared.  Jasmine rubs her eyes in disbelief.  How this be she thought?

"I'm glad to be free again," said Genie.  "What millennium are we in?"

"It's the 21th," said Jasmine.  She still wasn't sure if he was a good or bad.    

"Well then.  We're going to have to upgrade your style."  Genie waved his hands up in the air and then he zapped the three of them.  Zing, their outfits were transformed right in front of their eyes.

"Now that's more like it," smiled genie.  "Now, the three of you are ready."

Jasmine, Jade, and Josie looked at each other in astonishment as they marveled the new clothing genie had granted them.  

And they all said, "La vita e bella bella bella."

CTR

Genuine Love

As I have traversed the past two years, I have come to a better understanding of what loves is.  Love is love but there are different types of love and to what degree. Platonic Love, Desperate Love, Ambiguous Love, Sexual Love, and Genuine Love.  

I'm not going to go into details about the first four but the last one is the best and most important one of them all.  Genuine love is the most important because it shows that you deeply care about someone and have taken the time to get to know that deeply.  It's not like ambiguous interest where a person would say something like "I think you're cute but the bad boy in me can't let me use the word hot."  :eek: ^_^

Genuine love is when you get to know what makes her tick, what drives her insane, what are her struggles, her insecurities, her imperfections,etc.  Even when you do know about her imperfections, you still love her because it shows that she has some humility in her to even disclose them to you.  Even if she has to go to underworld and back, you would accompany her just like Hercules trekked for his love ones.

Genuine love is not a short term love, it is your statement or intention of staying with her for the long haul. :)  Even when she gets older, even when she gains some weight when pregnant, etc.  Just like when you do get into an rare argument with her for the most silly things, you can still forgive her because you truly love her.  It's not something desperate but rather something unique between two souls.

You love her because she makes your heart comes alive.  :heart:  You love her because she has that playful personality that matches yours.  You love her because she not afraid to be goofy around you or others.  That's what makes her stand out in a field full of roses.  Her colorful personality, her winks, her soft warm smile, her comforting brown eyes, etc. ;)  B)   Many roses but to you, she is a White Lotus.  Because she's rare like a diamond.  It's not something privileged but rather something of a honor and great admiration.  

Until then, gonna take it one day at a time in this vita bella.  Staying humble and trusting the lord even in the most troubling of times.  

CTR

2015 is over and 2016 is the start of something new and something magical.  Last year was a transitional year for me.
Left a promising corporate career to pursue what I am passionate about - writing.  I'm in a stable career at the moment but I'm pursuing writing to the fullest now.    

It's been two years since I've lost a friend (who was a big sister to me) to cancer, I am reminded to make the most out of life and to strive for what I want in life.  It's not going to be easy but I never expected it.  I'm a tireless worker who pours everything in his heart if he believes in it.  Just like love, if I've decided that a person is truly special to me, she truly is.  I let my yes be yes and no be no.  Realest guy here.    

Which brings me to the subject of love at hand.  God works in mysterious way.   Unanswered prayers are a good thing and surprises are too.  Til this day, I still don't know how it all came to be.  Will probably find out when I meet her this summer.   To tell the truth, I did not intended to find love at first but love found me instead.  It evolved from ambiguous to genuine love.  When?  That I do not know.  But I know is that I am truly blessed and honored (for you).  Very grateful and humble in deed towards GOD.  

I don't make resolutions.  I tend to set goals.  So here are mine for 2016.
1.) To work with a famous author - Checked.  Working with Terri Valentine starting on the 7th.
2.)  Networking with other writers - checked.  Meeting with local writers club on the 7th.  
3.) The rest to determined down the road.

CTR

Eleanor Roosevelt wrote, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

So this whole weekend, I was at an intense writing seminar with my writing coach.  I've talked with her literary agent for good while and he told me that if I continue to make progress with her in the next four to five months, he could see himself representing me on the national level.  In the meantime, my coach is working with me to get my short stories to be feature in national publication so I can build my resume up.  

Awesome and scary time indeed.  The unknown is there but my drive is on overdrive.  This is what I want to do full time and more.  Almost forgot, I met a local cable producer/writer in my area that does weekly book review on her show.  She told me when ever I have the book in hand, to contact her immediately so she can put me in her show.  Got to keep networking this Thursday at another writer's gathering.    

Faydee - Lullaby  Love this song.

Lullaby
You're the melody that keeps me warm all through the night
All through the night
It doesn't matter where you are
'Cause we could never be apart
The way that you are
The way that you whisper so softly
You fill my desire

I knew it from the very start
That you would go and steal my heart
The moment you came
You gave me the feeling I needed to bring back the fire

Lullaby
All through the night
Lullaby
Every time I hear you call my name I lose my mind
I lose my mind

It's never gonna be the same
'Cause every time you call my name
You light up a flame
That gives me something amazing that keeps us together
The moment that I saw your face
I knew I couldn't let you get away
'Cause all of my life
I only dreamed of this moment forever and ever

I don't even wanna let you go, no way
I just wanna keep you safe with me
Tell me you'll stay, forever here with me
I don't ever wanna let you go, no way
I just wanna keep you safe with me
Tell me you'll stay, together here in this moment forever and ever

Lullaby
All through the night
Lullaby
Every time I here you call my name I lose my mind
I lose my mind

CTR

Heart 2 Heart Part 2

I'm a live life to the fullest kind of guy
And I'm not afraid to reach for the sky
We can look eye to eye & you won't catch me in a lie
Do I get deeply discouraged sometimes?  Yes, I do.
Love is like a double edged sword, that's probably true
I'm a very confident person almost to point of being cocky
I have guarded my heart for a long time, yes kind of funny
Then you came and swept it open like a tsunami  

---> That's what is scary about it.  I don't open my world to just anyone.

And I'm not talking about my love for you. --> That's steady
It's the emotions that I've experienced that you put me through.
Frustration, heartbreak, sadness, happiness, and a little jealousy.

---> Last part is something totally new.   :eyetwitch:  :wackonut:  :scratchchin:  I'm always trying to stay even keel with you
---> If I'm gone for a couple of days, you know what I'm doing -- trying to stay balance.  ^_^

Not even _____ was able to do that to me and I rated her very high in my book that's the truth.
---> 9.25/10 Darn, she's gonna have a big ego after this one.  Mia amor, you already know who I'm talking about.  :locked:
But with you my game is completely broken. Nothing can hold it not even glue
You're probably thinking what's your rating? :p :eek:  ^_^ 
  All I can say is that personality adds a +2.   :heart: + 2 =  :heart:   :heart: 

Calculus one and two wasn't so hard
Or running for my life when a pit-bull was chasing me through someone's backyard.
I wish we didn't have to go to the stormy weather  :rain:

But if we have to, then may GOD bless me and you for a quick passage.
We have overcome one storm already and may GOD bless us with many sun shine days ahead.  Amen.   B) 

CTR

I had to go to the gym a couple of times this week to get my mojo back.  I didn't want to be like those betas or omegas heaping desperate praises on mi amor.  I heart mi amor but I'm my own man. Aaaaahem, ahem   :heart: :p
Plus, I want to accomplish so much.  I can't have my head in the cloud 24/7. Got to write and write some more to get where I wanna be.  

I'm a natural sigma and I'm back. (INTJ).  And Plus, I hate the whole social hierarchy stuff as they are meant to be broken.  Rebel and bad boy
to the 9th degree.  My love for mi amor is still the same but it's evolving. ;)   Calm and steady sigma style.  And I'm not desperate like those other betas or omegas.  

Any-who, I'm proud of what you're doing and it great that you're getting an opportunity to shine and showcase your talent to the max. <3
Oh, please tell ..... she needs to understand, my style of humor is dark and cynical sometimes (Each dot represent a letter to a name).  Why can't I be a bit playful with my mi amor's ....?  Well, at least mi amor you're getting my style of humor.  You being in Hollywood is a good thing. Shhhh.  (secret, emojiis) :p ;) :eek: ^_^

This is the honest truth and no B.S from this sigma.  This is probably the first time a sigma would write this out.  If mi amor was just this regular person on the street, I know I would still be interested in her. ^_^    I come in contact with lots of females at work and I'm always drawn to girls who are spunky.  But when I do talk to them, I always pull back because I'm just thinking about this one special girl.  The old Jeff would have been like... Bad very bad.   :ph34r:   

I should have save this pic when you were making this face at me.  :annoyed: or was it this one?  :angry:  ---->   lol. J/K :D
******************************************************************************************************************************************

So I spoke to a ton of authors yesterday at a seminar and I've learned a lot.   What's my brand and how I am going to project it?  How am I going to reach my audience better?

So I thought about it long and hard.  My audience is going to be young adults and teens.  My genre is mostly actions with a plethora of fantasy and a touch of romance in it.  I think about Lord of the Ring, Dungeon and Dragon, Hunger Game, and an edgier Twilight.

My look has to exemplify that even more.  I'm not going to be in suit and tie.  Believe me, I have plenty from working in the corporate world.  But it's going to be that edgy and playful in their face style.  Confidence but not cocky.  In a way, that is who I am.  The badboy.  I'm not MR.Cassanova or Mr.Romeo.  I'm more of a Robin Hood.  You know, an outlaw.  Well, I'm already like that in real life.  

In a way, that is how the world works.  For example, two of my mi amor's bffs own their own clothing line.  One is more of this upscale typle with dress and gowns.  And the person usually personalify what they are trying to sell.  Now, this other person, (trying to be discreet) her lines are more gear towards happy and princess mentality kind of theme.   

Most importantly, people buy personality.  Which is fine with me because it fits with who I am. I'm an eccentric person just like mi amor.  Enough of me chatting for today.  My next two months are going to be super busy.  When I'm focus, I'm very serious at it.  This is how bad I want it.   :ph34r:         

CTR

So when I'm balanced, I can create this great masterpiece.  I had writer's block I decided to write the ending to the book today.  I have four or five versions but I like this one the best.  Part two coming tomorrow.  Balance means calm and steady; well, most of the time any way.   Moderation is the
key.  Just like love.  :) 

I have something coming this Friday but I have to find a creative way of wording and presenting it CTR style.  The decision wasn't hard at all because...  I'mma add some humor to it as well.  :heart:

Part 1 ending to Digital Love
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63446-digital-love/

CTR

Today, there was a discussion on the "Recent Status Updates" about infidelity in the TV industry today.  I don't read those kind of news nor to do
I participate in those kind of discussion but it had me thinking.  

I can't speak for other guys but for me, that is the ultimate cardinal sin.  What's the point of giving your vows if you're not going to be faithful to that person.  It's not like a car where you can trade it in after 10 years to get a new one.  But some people see it that way.  Which is awful. It's terrible for your spouse, it terrible for your children, etc.  

Lots of people think they know love but lots of people don't understand what love entails.   Love is not loving someone when their young and pretty. Your love should still be the same when you first met that person and until you take your last breath of life.  It's like would you still love her if she puts on some weight.  Stuff like that.  Very deep Stuff.  

I always live by actions.  Actions speak louder than words.  For me, I'm a straight shooter. My yes are my yes. My no are my no.  That's why I tend to take a couple of days to make life changing decisions.  A person once asked me "All or Nothing."  Boy, was I scared.  I wasn't scared of losing the person but I was scared because for me that's a life changing decision.   It was something that I didn't take likely.  Just like marriage shouldn't be taken likely. Commit to the person not because of their beauty,fame,etc.  Because younger roses will come out of the ground when she gets older.

Lots of Guys need to ask these seriously questions because I have.

- What about her that makes your heart comes alive?
- What about her that stands out from the others?
- Are you willing to love her when she gets older?
- Are you really committed or somewhat?  Wishy-washy kind of question.
- Why is she special?
- Are you willing to accept her imperfections?
- Her family? Her friends?  
- And do you love her for who she is?  

Anyhow, I just clicked on something and it's done.  I didn't have to think about it at all that long.  No one knows. It's a secret.  Even mi amor doesn't know.  Bad boy to the extreme.  God Blessed. Not a plane ticket.  So no worries.  We'll see.

CTR

Ok, for the past couple of days, I have been working with my writing coach and we entered a regional writing contest in the Midwest.  (Just got back from Ohio)  This writing contest is only open to non-published writers.  So with the encouragement of coach, I reluctantly entered the contest.  Guess who came in third place?   Your boy here.  (Picture of the trophy is at the bottom).  Finally, I now know I am heading in the right direction.  I know I can stand toe to toe with some of these guys.  In the next couple of weeks, I am definitely going to send some of my short stories to national publications and see if my works will get pick up.  Time to make some $$$ on the hard earn work soon.    

After graduating high school, I was on this high of feeling great of myself and the prospect of conquering all.  Valedictorian and going to a top university.  And I was voted most likely to succeed.  All of that pressure from my friends, family and myself led me to go into a field that was likely to get me there the fastest.  I was getting there but I wasn't happy and I just felt like I wasn't true to myself.  Personally, I am a creative personal who like to express all sort of views.  I just lost sight of what success is.  There are many roads to success and there isn't just one way.  With me being in third place at this regional writing contest, it just proves that if you follow your heart and put in hard work, it will lead to success as well.  Love what you do and it won't feel like work at all.  I'm a very humble person but don't let this playful exterior fool anyone because inside is the most competitive person anyone will know.  Just probably going to update once or twice a week from now on.    

In the middle of Digital Love (book I'm writing), Ryan is faced with a dilemma on what to do next.  Ryan had just come home from freelancing and a mysterious box happened to be in his mailbox.  I actually bought two boxes to try to trigger some emotion of out myself so I can write it emotionally during the writing competition.  This is a snippet from it.  One box is in the trash as the object is on my wrist while the other is still in its box waiting for its rightful owner.

The tropical sea breeze was coming in from the East as Ryan took Mary to this beautiful beach front restaurant.  The candle was brightly lit, the red wine was on ice, and a personal chief was on standby.  The soft white sand was white as ivory and the ocean was sparkling under the full moon.  

"You did this all for me," smiled Mary.  "You didn't have to.  You know."
"Non-sense! You deserve something like this after working so hard this week," replied Ryan.
"Besides, why can't close friends enjoy each others company?"
"Or do you consider us acquaintance?"
Talking a sip of the wine, she replied, "You are neither."

Ryan made a sad puppy face as he move his chair a few feet away where the waves was gently touching it.
"Ok, chef," he shouted.  "Please ask my middle friend if she's ready to order."

Mary couldn't help it with his silliness as she busted out laughing.  

As the two of them were enjoying their meals, he could stop thinking about the box.
Who would send a box to him without a return address he thought?  
"I wanna give you something."
"I can't accept that, said Mary as she looks inside the box"
"Sure you can," he reassures her as he gently held her hands.  
"As surely as time changes, our friendship will still remain the same. Rock-steady and unyielding."

"But but..."
"If you're feeling pressured, don't," said Ryan.  "Our friendship means more than anything to me."
"Besides, telling time would be so much easier, he jokingly smiled.  "You can't let Catherine have all the fun."  

Behind the coconut trees, Phil was seething with anger as his blood shot eyes were full of hatred towards Ryan.  His tears came down one by one as
his knees began to buckled under its own weight.  Who was this mysterious stranger who was able to capture Mary's heart in a short amount of time?  He had waited twenty years to no avail.  Someway, somehow, he was going to have to take Ryan out even if it meant the end of him.  

CTR

On a serious note today.  Praying for P'Por family.  He's one of those actors that I respect a lot because he's not the type of person who likes to draw attention to himself.  A good family man and one who put his family first.  Very loyal to his daughter and wife.  Hard to find those type of man this day.  When you do things the right way, people will see that and they will truly respect you for it.  People with values and ethics are rare.    

Always tell your love ones that you love them because you never know when they will be gone.  That's something that have always bugged me.  I never had the chance to say I love my dad.  The day before my freshman year in college, my dad was taken and I never had the chance to say goodbye.  That's why every time I have a chance, I tell my mom I love her.  But I know my dad is in heaven with GOD so it's all good.  We only get one chance in life (Christian viewpoint) so make it count.  I know I have so much to share with this world.  Some people have a gift to act, some to sing, but for me it is writing.  Life is precious just like love is precious.  That's why P'Por resonates with me because he shares so many qualities with my dad.  And those are the same values that I share as well even though I add a twist to it.

That's why I always try to keep it light and I'm always joking with a certain someone   :wub:   

*************************************************************************************    
Wanted to have with fun it but it went the opposite direction.  Oh well. Just let it roll. 

Yo, hold on for a second
I'mma just let this R&B melody flow in my head...

Baby, I ain't tryin'/ to make u feel the way u do
Baby, baby u need to get it out of your head
Your insecurities ain't gonna do
Baby you should know by now
There's nothing I won't do for U
I'll do whatever
Baby you should know by now
Whatever it is/ we go through
We'll go through it together just me and U

If I don't, if I don't tell U I love U
That don't,that don't mean I don't care
And U should know by now I adore U
And baby I ain't going nowhere
You don't have to worry
I have got your back now
He ain't nothing like me, He ain't nothing like me  (Had to make it dramatic) :lolyup: :heart:
I will never hurt ya
I can never see U cry  :cry1:
I will never leave ya
I will never say goodbye
Never ever, never ever, will I ever, ever say goodbyes X2

Never will I be the one that puts U through the pain (Never will I)
And never will I be the reason a tear falls down your face
Cuz baby you should know by now
There's nothing I won't do for U
I'll do whatever
Cuz baby/ you should know by now
Whatever it is we go through
We'll go through it together just me and U

I talk to U, U talk to Me (I talk to U)
And baby I ain't goin' nowhere (I ain't goin' nowhere)
I run to U, U run to me (Don't U forget it)
So don't you never ever forget (Don't U forget it)
I write to U, U write to me
And we speak our secret language carefully.
Alice in wonderland so magically
Most importantly so beautifully

Ok, this where the guy who is usually a jerk say goodbye after writing something like this :coverlaf:  ----->SIKE! Got ya didn't I? lol.  
Oh Ya Habibi, you can't force me to answer to your reply if I don't want to. hehe.  :tease:
That's what bad boys do.   :eek:  :p  B)   I'm too cool for that.   :p  ^_^   Lmao.  Habib Albi .....   Oh almost forgot.  Sweet dreams and
don't forget to watch something like "the Conjuring" before going to sleep.   :tease: :p :lol:  :shock2: :thumbsup: :wub: 

CTR

Not writing to anyone in particular but if someone wants to imply that it is.  :ph34r:  ^_^   I can't help it.  I can't help that I'm very charming. lol. :whistle: :yuck: 
Just wanted to write a lovely poem to take a break from editing White Lotus.  I want to shop it around to a couple literacy agents in three months.  "Goal"

So my sister is getting marry in August. So today, I drove down to Chicago to check out a couple of their boutiques to see what they had.  Surprisingly, they had three boutiques that was dedicated to a certain brand from Paris.  I'm not here to advertise anybody's brand but it's the one with two C in opposite direction.  The one on Michigan Ave had the best selection and the sales lady was helpful.  I got my sister a nice pair of their iconic gold earrings but this lovely white purse caught my attention with the C in the middle.  And no I'm not getting a purse for myself.  I was drawn to it because the design was awesome in my book.  Ok, I lied.   :lol: :eek:  I was drawn to it for another reason which I will not disclose.  Bad boy don't disclose what they're thinking especially Robin Hood.   :ph34r:  ^_^   

The lady asked, "You wanna check it out?"  I said, "I better not.  I'm a guy I have no use for a purse."
She replied, "How about for your love ones?  Your mom? Your sister? Significant others?"
"Nah," I deviously grinned.  I just got friends.  But, you can give me your business card in case I have to make another purchase."

I can't help that I'm having so much fun at the moment.  This might be the most fun I have had in very long time.  Quebec City with my friends from Toronto was awesome two years ago.  Super safe compare to Paris nowadays.     

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Your eyes they glisten like diamonds in the midnight sky
Your smiles is like sunshine in my eyes
Each day with you is paradise

Girl when you smile at me I feel so blessed
I've seen the rest and you're simply the best
Cause what we have is happiness

Come with me na na na
I can fill your heart with bliss and ectacsy.
Maybe on a tropical island just U and me.
Come with me na na na
I will show you what you mean to me
You’re the sun in my life, the love of my life, come let me hold you tight

I'd fly with you up on the Milky way
Telling all the stars to ask you to stay
For all my life, not just today
Oh Baby when you look at me with those blue brown eyes
You send me straight to Paradise
No more questions no more wondering why.

Esta noche yo quiero bailar
Baila,baila mi bonita,mi amor
Que como el tiempo todo cambia
Tu eres la única para mi
Y Yo sera siempre pienso en ti :heart:

Listen to my beat
It's your name on it
Escucha a mi corazón
Grita por tu amor
Tu dulce amor
Sólo contigo quiero estar :heart:
Pero lo que será, será

CTR

Just wanted to write something that was...  I know I shouldn't think to much of it especially with the weekend I had but...
Lord, I know I should have more faith in you but...Sigh...   I dunno why I feel this way but please lord let it gently pass away if it is what it is.  Amen

They said I was finish they said I was done
But guess what, last time who came out no.1
Underdog yes, but never second to none
I'm still here cuz I got nothin' to fear
Your words they might pierce like a sharp spear
But I'mma let my heart flow cuz I ain't running scared
Tears may fall but the lord say this is my year
Yes, I can read I can see it crystal clear
I ain't going to die, I might cry but I'll definitely persevere

Oh lord, give justice & redemption, hear my prayers
You're the alpha, you're the omega, you're my maker
I put all my worries my dis-beliefs to you my savior
That I'll walk in your path and be in your favor
Please send Michael and Gabriel to guide me as I put my ideas on paper
Help me build it up slowly until it becomes something great something major
Til then I'll put in the hard work,
learn from my failures so I can make it greater
Amen

Let me repeat.  This is not for you mi amor.  Read the description below.   

CTR

WOW just WOW.  This past two days have been rough on me.  Yesterday, I almost
had a fight big with my ex current boyfriend.  I did not know those guys came to town
and would be attending a surprise birthday party for a neutral friend.  If I would have
known, I would have given my sister the gift and apologize to my friend for not making it.

When I wrote Digital Love, I stated that it was a semi true story.  And it is.  In the
beginning of the book, I was describe a girl that broke Ryan's heart.  That girl that
I described happens to be at the party last night.  Everything in the beginning of that story was true
except I didn't commit suicide or anything like that.  It was the lowest point in my
life I think.  She made me feel like I was the dirt of the Earth.  

I usually a calm and mellow kind of person.  Very lay back and goofy kind of person.  But
the person she knew back then now are totally different.  I was not going to get push
or belittle like some piece of trash.  Her snobby boyfriend was worst.  If my sister
didn't separate us, it was going to be a UFC match.  For the past six years, I have grown
a lot and I'm not going to tell sh!t but a guy like him.  Damn, snobby banker.  What she said
is still crystal clear in my head to this day on the day she left.  Her words were like
draggers, a sharp pointed spears that slowly rammed itself into my heart.  I was beaten
and I was left broken to the core.
  I had to let my emotion run loose yesterday or else I was
going to explode.  Luckily, I wrote it down in this thread yesterday and I gave it all to the lord.    

That's the reason why I'm parking Digital Love until the summer because I want to get
the revision of White Lotus done as quickly as possible.  My instructed keep telling me
to slow down and take it easy.  But I'm an underdog and I always have a chip on my shoulders.
I think I operate better that way.  The disrespect just give me more motivation to strive my
towards goals.  I might not be the smart guy in the room but no one is going to out work me period.

**********************************************************************************

Mi amor, you need to understand that my love for you is still the same.  It hasn't
change one bit and you need to TRUST me on this.  I can't have my head up in the clouds
24/7 or else I can't stay neutral and complete my work.  I'm so close, I can taste it.  

If you think I'm upset or mad at you, check the "Interests" part on my profile.  It will
clearly show what's in my heart at all time.  Or who is in my heart at all time.  

How long have we known each other? Six, seven months?  When I'm mad or upset, you know my habits.

- I usually go away for a week.  Remember last time.
- Profile goes completely blank.  Remember the last time.
- I won't even reply to you for a week.  

Now check my profile out.  It hasn't change and the same quote is still there but it's in Spanish.
I'm replying to you the next day and I haven't gone any where.  And don't say I just put
up a new quote on my profile because that Spanish one has been on there for a couple of days now.
RELAX  <333

You know what.  How about this?  I can't promise you one million roses.  Cuz, somebody already said it.
But to make it more personally and to signify that my love for you is steady.  Everyday, I will write one poem on there.  If I have a bad day and I need to
venture it in a poem, I will write it under your poem.  Starting to tomorrow cuz I just got out of the gym and I'm super sore right now.  lmao.     

CTR

"Benjamin Franklin Gates: You know,Thomas Edison tried and failed nearly 2,000 times to develop the carbonized cotton-thread
filament for the incandescent light bulb. And when asked about it, he said, 'I didn't fail; I found out 2,000 ways HOW NOT TO make a light bulb,'but he only needed one way to make it work."

I've been watchin' you from afar,
for as long as I can remmeber
You are all a real man can need
and ever ask for
this is love
this is more than a crush

It was 8 O'clock on a Friday night
I was outside watching just the moonlight
Then I saw a glimpse of you
Well, it was her then I saw you

I never expected to find love but it found me
I never believe in destiny but somehow this is just crazy
At first, I was just trolling you
Calling you every romantic names - baby
It was a game and I was losing it steady
I was toying with your heart but you were the one stealing heart really

When you did asked me to put all my cards on deck,
I was afraid and terrify
Knowing my past, now you know why I was mortify
To open my heart and let you in was a big step in my eyes

But I did promise you as the time change my love for you will always remain the same
Not to big, not to small, just the right temperature the right flame
Undying passion unities our two souls
What we say we keep it a secret cuz no one else has to know
Let continue to water it and let it just grow.

I had to add this in just to have fun a bit.
"No doubt, I'm the playa that you're talking about."
"But do you really think your bffs / won't eventually find out?"
"Shhh, I know, you can trust me, our secret is safe I won't let it slip out"
"Or I can write your name in bold letters. Oh baby, let me try it out."   J/K

And to the gnat that keep flying in this forum thinking that I'm writing to you. Please stop.These are the people I'm not talking about: Ms.Zoe, nong Rose P'meow, P'Sarn, Bieluvr,tgamber, Cecelia, etc. And to you gnat, I'm being nice in not naming you out.  

CTR

Quote, quote, and quote.  This is not a reply to mi amor but towards something I saw today.  Oh, it is not from this forum either.  We see quotes every where on TV, radio, internet,etc.   They don't mean a thing if actions is not accompanying it. In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

I'm a man of action.  And I don't live close to my love like you do to yours. :p  ^_^  B) 
  So I express them differently from you. But I want to clarify so there are no misunderstanding.  I am not caught up on success the way you think I am. :sleep:   The reason I'm going hard at it is because I want to compliment what mi amor bring. ^_^   I don't want to be a guy without no ambitions or goals.  That's what my mom taught me.  To work hard and definitely don't take short cuts.  But in my heart are always people who are very important to me.  And mi amor is one of themSO CHILL 

And if I were to live next to mi amor, I would make all the time in the world for her. B)  And if she wants to talk via text, email, and phone, I'm down for that.  It's all up to her. :)  Plus, I already made some arrangement in my schedule in July.  SO RELAX Give me a break.

And I get it if she doesn't want, I'm all cool with that. The problem is that most people meet through social circles which means it's always the same old people, and most special friendship doesn't always work out. Sometimes, it's nice to take a chance...so I guess it comes down to whether people are adventurous or not.

My poem for today.

She's a once in a lifetime shot
But I gotta get it straight, to make sure what I say.
Let her know just what I'm feeling.
What do you do when you finally see.
The girl you've been waiting for, the girl you adore.
Do you stop right at the gate of her front door?
It seems like I have seen this a thousand times before.
In the movies and at the grocery store.

She makes your head and heart feels like its on cloud nine  :cloud9:

After the storm, she's like that warm sun shine
No other girls will do cuz she's always on your mind
Every day with her is like Valentine  :wub:
Cuz she someone special and very one of a kind
Until relax, I'll keep it simple in my story-line.  
Until we walk on the beach and just unwind.  
Just she and I having fun and having a great time. :rockon:

CTR

As a writer, I tend to draw inspiration from all sort of subjects or objects.  Sometimes, it's
just a melody and I just let it rhyme in my head.  Sometimes, my rebuttal to people seems kind of
harsh but it really isn't.  When we're online it is really hard to judge the tone of what some one is saying.  
Unless they write in all caps.  Plus, my poetry are ice breaker from writing.  Just wanted to have fun with it today.

It doesn't matter who you came with.
All I know is that you're stayin'
Til five O'clock in the mornin'
And I like misbehaving :eek:

You can imagine whatever I'm sayin'
Unapologetic, no I'm not playin' ;)

Bring the heat, I can bring the fire I can satisfya
Do it well right in front of our in-law
Turn it back and forth, to everyone's delight especially grandpa
I can see you moan, nah nah nah.
That's not how you cook steak Ja. :p :lol:
What do you think I was trying to say huh?
I already know. blah...blah...blah... :popcorn: :p ^_^ <3

CTR

I wrote an uptempo R&B style song today.  Just feel the vibe.   Took my time to craft it beautifully.

Tell me/ do I ever cross your mind? :scratchhead2:
When you're feeling lonely/ do you think/ about the time
Shawty, nobody knows you like I do...do
What makes you tick, mad, and cry
Cuz your precious/ that's why I take my time 
To appreciate you/ like century old wines

When your life get messy, I'll be here when you need me :)
Cuz, your facial expressions/ they tell me/ no need to see
Shhh., You don't have to/ answer/ cuz I know you'll agree
Girl/ you look/ so ....
You blow/ my mind/ like dynamite...
Girl/ you look/ so F!ne   :rolleyes1: :heart: ;)
You blow /my mind/ like dynamite...  :eek: :p ^_^

Me + You = the perfect/ addition
Smooth criminal like Michael Jackson
Truffle, red wine lethal combination
We're a special chemical reaction :crush:
So sweet so much satisfaction

Tell me do I ever cross your mind? :scratchhead2:
Got you tossing, turning every night /between the sheets
Cos no one could etch a love so deep, like me .....
So come with me and let yourself be free, baby