P'Num Sornram in Elgin[Chicago, IL]

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Sandy, I just looked at your personal picture on your profile! I totally did see you at the concert! Hehehe.
I just saw your professional pic with P'Num and Kal...I saw you there too. I reconize your top. LOL too funny

dek_noy Posted Today, 12:43 PM
QUOTE(YoUa @ Apr 30 2008, 12:10 PM)
Your nephew so cute.

I know right! He's so adorable! Just love how P'Num was picking up to go on stage! He looks a bit scared but sooo cute tho!
He was mad that my mom grabbed him away from his new girlfriend (a lil girl he met that night, yeah he's a flirt) and took him on stage. But ALL week, he's been bragging how he met the singer and got a free shirt. His mom printed out a pic of him and P'Num, and he's literally carrying it around everywhere with him. LOL Man, i've been trying to steal the shirt from him too, but my mom says he's hiding it from me. LMAO :D

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
Awww, I'm jealous!
Looks like everyone had
at blast & the concert~~
Num seems like a really
nice & wonderful guy^^
Wish I could have met
him in person too!
Btw, how is his English?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw your professional pic with P'Num and Kal...I saw you there too. I reconize your top. LOL too funny
He was mad that my mom grabbed him away from his new girlfriend (a lil girl he met that night, yeah he's a flirt) and took him on stage. But ALL week, he's been bragging how he met the singer and got a free shirt. His mom printed out a pic of him and P'Num, and he's literally carrying it around everywhere with him. LOL Man, i've been trying to steal the shirt from him too, but my mom says he's hiding it from me. LMAO :D
LOL. Funny too I think we were right next to each other in front of the stage on the second round of the singing!

Aws your nephew is just too cute. He's still lil and already flirting with a new girlfriend! That's super cute! If i were you, i would try to steal the t-shirt from him too. Hahaha.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Awww, I'm jealous!
Looks like everyone had
at blast & the concert~~
Num seems like a really
nice & wonderful guy^^
Wish I could have met
him in person too!
Btw, how is his English?
Um, His english isn't all that great. Not to be mean or anything but yea. LOL. It's funny when he tries to speak english tho. Sounds fobbish. LOL

~Sandy~

LOL yes kinda fobish. I think he only knows the basic English.

OK..imma steal the shirt, wear it, and take a pic of it. After that, I'll have to give it back. My nephew can be a bully LOL

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
LOL yes kinda fobish. I think he only knows the basic English.

OK..imma steal the shirt, wear it, and take a pic of it. After that, I'll have to give it back. My nephew can be a bully LOL
LOL. Awwies. Just dont let him know that you're going to steal the shirt. Dont wanna make him cry.LOL

~Sandy~

I've been too embarrass to admit this...but on Noy's youtube video, the one where Pa went on stage to talk to him and auction out his blue shirt...well...that LOUD @SS lady screaming and yelling right next to the camera...was ME. But my gf was standing next to me, she was one of the loud ones too. Sorry...had a few drinks in my system by that time. LOL When Pa went up there, P'Num said this is my "Pe..P'Pa", I was the one that said "mai chai nong Pa lu" Cause Pa is only 27yrs old. OMG i couldn't stop laughing at how "groupie" i sound...

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Sandy-LOL. I just rewatch the video. I member hearing that at the concert...being right next to you and not knowing where that loud voice came from.LOL. It's funny. But it's all good! Your thai is good. But you're Lao right? Wait so Pa is younger than P'Num? I wonder why he called her P when he's much older than her.LOL. ANd girl, don't think that's embarassed at all! That's actually fun. I be like that too if i had some drink drink on me but no! Im not old enough and my best friend wont give me some at all!!!!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
How close were you to him YoUa? LOL! Thanks love them pictures. I've never seen pictures of him sweat this close before. Thanks again.

Oh thanks everyone else for the videos. I enjoyed them :D

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Youa, you got so many pictures of P'Num! He was sweating pretty alot when he was on stage. Yet he looks hot with them sweats on his face.LOL. I still gotta upload my pictures. Dont know if i'll ever get to them.LOL.

Thanks for sharing your pictures Youa!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
How close were you to him YoUa? LOL! Thanks love them pictures. I've never seen pictures of him sweat this close before. Thanks again.

Oh thanks everyone else for the videos. I enjoyed them :D
I'm not that close to him. I stand the back but I take zoom in and out.

~Sandy~

Sandy-LOL. I just rewatch the video. I member hearing that at the concert...being right next to you and not knowing where that loud voice came from.LOL. It's funny. But it's all good! Your thai is good. But you're Lao right? Wait so Pa is younger than P'Num? I wonder why he called her P when he's much older than her.LOL. ANd girl, don't think that's embarassed at all! That's actually fun. I be like that too if i had some drink drink on me but no! Im not old enough and my best friend wont give me some at all!!!!
LOL you were probably thinking...""shut that lady up!" hahahaa "Throw her another DRINK" :D

Yes, i'm kon lao, grew up with a lot of kon Thai, and i watch lakorn thai everyday. It's like a habit, on Fridays, i must go rent a new set of thai drama. LOL That's where i learned my Thai from.

Yeah, Pa is younger than me, she's only 27, but her husband, Ay'Ked (that's who P'Num called "hum yai" to on stage) he's older, probably around P'Num's age. So, since they're married, and he respects Ay'Ked, he's probably showing the same respect to Pa by calling her P'Pa.