P'Num Sornram in Elgin[Chicago, IL]

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Concert is this sunday April 27th 2008!

I know for sure I'm going with my best friend. We already bought the advace ticket on friday. We know some people that are going. It's pretty much going to be the same people from Jenny,YayaYing and Koon Noi's concert. That's so far i know.

Anyone here going?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'll be there with my sis, only live 5 mins from Cascade Manor, Elgin. That's where my sister had her wedding. :)

~Sandy~

dek_noy, where in IL are you?? I live in Bartlett now, but hometown is actually Elgin. My name is Sandy, so I guess I'll see you there this Sunday. :)

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. Me too. Im only like 5 mins away from cascade manor. Im in Elgin. On the other side of Fox river. Is that you on your avatar? Im Noy btw. Yep yep for sure i'll be there! Wont miss it! Hehehe

~Sandy~

Yep, this is my pic, an old one from last year summer. LOL It's weird, I don't know you. hahaha You look familar though. My co-worker Alyssa is going too. I think there will be more of the younger crowd compared to the other concerts they had at Cascade Manor. I'm going with my sis Barb, and her friend Sasha.

~Sandy~

sunny - Sure will have fun! lol I'll take bunch of pics, let you know when they're up.

noy - If you see me, dont be a stranger now. Say hi...ok.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Sunny-Of course i'll take lots of pics.

Sandy-Yea i hope that there'll be more younger pples than the last concert that they had. There was barely any. Hopefully i'll be able to tell who you are from the pic you got. It's sorta small. LOL.

LOL. IDK. I find it funny how i always look familiar to alot of people and i dont know them

Oh btw, are you going to get all dress up for this? Like what are you going to wear?

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
OMG!!!! i can not wait!!! lolxxx so is the place for chicago big too!?! wait ish that where yaya and jenny did their concert?

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I WON'T BE THERE..
BUT I KNOW FOR SURE IT IS GOING TO BE FUN..
P'NUM IS REALLY REALLY NICE...
I MISSED THAT ONE HUG..SO NICE...
HAVE FUN..ENJOY IT!!!

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! i can not wait!!! lolxxx so is the place for chicago big too!?! wait ish that where yaya and jenny did their concert?
The place is nice!!!!! And yea it's pretty big. And yea its the same place where yaya and jenny had their concert. You've seen the pictures that i took have you? I got some really nice shot of the hall too. And my cousin just had her sweet 16th there about 2 weeks ago

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i'll share some pics with you of the hall

^^Those are just the water fall/fountain thingy inside the hall^^

^^Part of the hall--->Decorated for my cousin's sweet16th^^

There's an open bar there too. But you got to be 21 and older to get them alcohols.LOL

JMH91

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm new to this forum but I'm really interested in going to Num's concert in Chicago.
Can anyone give me more information on this?

to dek_noy: Don't know if you received my email.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
JMh91-No i didnt get an email from you. Just PM me here. It's weird i check my email and i got nothing....

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
hehe NP Sunny. I'll be taking lots of pics on Sunday's concert! I'm so prepared and excited for this! Hehehe

JMH91

sarNie Egg
dek_noy, can you tell me what time it starts and end.
will they sell tickets at the door because it might just be last minute for me.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling

I think they're out of the advance tickets. Me and my friend got one of the last ones. But yea you can purchase the ticket at the door.

Are you from wisconsin? I see it said that on your lil profile thingy. And you're gonna come all the way down here for the concert?