p'mam and her family

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh nong mac is soooo adorable..babies grow so fast..if only they can stay little :wub:

from thairath

แหม่ม-บี่บี๋' เปิดบ้านเปิดใจ

กล้าที่ออกมาเปิดตัวมากขึ้นหลังจากชีวิตครอบครัวทุกอย่างลงตัว ล่าสุด แหม่ม-คัทลียา กับ บี่บี๋-สงกรานต์ กระจ่างเนตร เปิด “สานติ พูรา คอนโดฯ” ที่ปราณบุรี ต้อนรับ ดู๋-สัญญา คุณากร พิธีกรรายการ “ที่นี่หมอชิต” เริ่มจากพาเดินชมสถานที่ตามประสาเจ้าบ้านก่อนจะมานั่งพักเมื่อยที่สวนริมสระน้ำ ซึ่ง ดู๋ ก็อาศัยใช้เป็นเวทีดำเนินรายการซะเลย ยิงคำถามป้อน แหม่ม กับ บี่บี๋ ตอนแรกนึกว่าคงจะตกลงกันไว้ก่อนว่าขอเบาๆนะ แต่ ที่ไหนได้เป็นคำถามที่ “คาใจ” ทั้งน้าน แต่ แหม่ม กับ บี่บี๋ ก็ตอบอย่างหมด เปลือกเหมือนกัน ซักพักใหญ่ แหม่ม ก็ ชวนกันขึ้นมาหาลูกน้อย น้องแมค บนคอนโดฯ เห็นกำลังนั่งเล่นอารมณ์ดี น้องแมค นี่แหละที่ แหม่ม บอกว่าเป็นกำลังใจให้ เธอเข้มแข็งที่จะก้าวเดินไปข้างหน้า

นั่งคุยได้ซักครู่ ทั้ง หมดก็ย้ายลงมาปักหลักนั่งกินลมต่อที่ข้างสระ แหม่ม ก็นั่งคุยไปป้อนนมลูกไปจบการไปเยี่ยมครอบครัว “กระจ่างเนตร” อย่างมีความสุข... สำหรับแฟนๆที่อยากรู้คำตอบเรื่องข่าวว่า บี่บี๋ มีภรรยาแล้วจริงหรือ? เอาเงิน แหม่ม มาลงทุนทำธุรกิจจริงรึป่าว? แหม่ม เครียดตอนท้องจนคิดจะเอาลูกออกจริงมั้ย? และอีกหลายๆเรื่อง ต้องอย่าพลาดชมคืนวันอาทิตย์ นี้ ทางช่อง 7.

calla

sarNie Adult
still don't like Mam......but her kid is just too cute. he kinda looks like his dad.......haha :D

by the way.......its "Tee Nee Mochit" show with Doo Sunya. Its going to air on Sunday Ch.7

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the update calla..theres been alot of news on p'mam latly..i guess because shes coming out with her new talkshow..is it gonna air in ch3?..looking forward to it..i think alot of people is..lol..wonder when its gonna start..

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
thanx for the update calla..theres been alot of news on p'mam latly..i guess because shes coming out with her new talkshow..is it gonna air in ch3?..looking forward to it..i think alot of people is..lol..wonder when its gonna start..
[post="166349"][/post]​

she's also in the talks about doing a lakorn with exact too tinah.. so yeah she's coming back...

thank goodness the baby doesnt look like the father..

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
awww i wonder what kinda skool he would go to a random thought lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
she's also in the talks about doing a lakorn with exact too tinah.. so yeah she's coming back...

thank goodness the baby doesnt look like the father..
aww really?..dang..i hope she pairs up with p'tang!..this is gonna be interesting..wonder how people in thailand will react to her come back

natty

Chubs
with tang? hmm i do wonder.. would he do another lakorn with her? i mean i believe he is nice enough to do one with her and i dont think he has an ounce of hate in him.. but yeah i do wonder if she does one with him.. what would people say...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh dang..i forgot they used to date..lol..i wasnt thinking about that until now..but then again it would be interesting to see them pair up

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
that baby is just toooo cute! Now you know he will become an actor/model when he gets alittle older haha.

Oh man, i dont know what would happen when she comes back...

hmm...i hope someone posts the show when it airs! thanks for sharing Tinah! always on the ball arentcha! =)

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
no one is perfect. i was dissappointed that mam lied to the public, but in the end she apologized. so there's no use to hold a grudge.

i'm happy she's back and n'mack is hella cute!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
100% not p'tang......cause there were rumors around that the p'ek is a newcomer.

i only hope that none of any company would pair p'tang and mam together again. well, like...natty mention p'tang would be nice enough to play with mam...but their would be rumors around for sure. people would talking about them and creating rumors that p'tang become the 3rd person etc.......who know.
just like nat and tao......p'tang got dragged into their problems, i mean when he has nothing to do with them. anything could happen from people's mouth.

natty

Chubs
newcomer calla? hmm i wonder who.. but like tinah said.. hopefully not too young.. i hate it when they put young face with an older nang'ek.. i.e aum and cee.... at least match them up physically..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. They look like one happy family. I'm glad Kathaleeya is back in action!! Her spectacular beauty and talents still shine...I admire her. She's still one of my favorite actress and I will be anticipating all her work...