ploy & golf not over?

mizzm

sarNie Egg
Ploy & Golf just acting..it’s not over says inside source
March 14, 2009

The Entertainment industry is known as “Maya” - now we all know what that means. Maya is just an illusion - it’s not real. Just like the relationship status between “Ploy” Chermarn and “Golf” Pichaya - is not real either. No, not the relationship. We’re talking about the break up. According to a report by TV Pool - the break up between Ploy and Golf is just a front. It’s not real.

Celebrities like to say their relationship is “brother and sister” and in the ET world we all know that sibling love relationship translates to boyfriend and girlfriend. C’mon..it’s getting old isn’t it? Brother and sister pffrrrr

An inside source told TV Pool “Ploy & Golf” are faking it. In front of the media they act like they’re distant but days ago they went to Pattaya together, to Japan, to dinner and everywhere else together. …Then suddenly it’s over?

Well according to the source - the couple were forced by an unidentified power into creating break up news. It was for the sake of Golf-Mike’s new album. The unidentified power did the math and felt - it’s not worth it. The fresh teen idol image that he moulded into such high standard is not worth throwing away because Golf’s fame will head down hill if he does date an older woman.

To save his stardom Golf was force to announce his break up from Ploy in front of the media and Ploy had no choice but to go along with it - even though in reality they’re still together!

The unidentified power was very clever in turning the table around by spreading news about Ploy and another young boy from the opposing company! Killing two birds with one bullet.

So now Golf is back as a teenage hearttrob while the other boy is losing his fresh points from making news with an older woman such Ploy….

(source:http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/)

I'm not suprised. It seemed so staged to me too. One minute it was on and the next it was over? LOL. And they posted very public "break up comments" on each other's hi5 pages, only to be deleted later? I guess it's better for their careers to leave people guessing and speculating whether they are an item or not.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wtheckkk! I didn't even know they were datinggg. O____________o Ploy can find someone better looking forreeals.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
people are overreacting
i don't even think they are dating in the first place
they are probably seeing each other as close friend
the media like to make thing into a BIG deal
i don't care about Golf anyways, as long as Miky stay single...I'm cool. MIKE ROCKS!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i dont think they make a good couple at all :( they;re both HOT but not for each other. lol i wonder what ever happened between golf& kwan :]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
people are overreacting
i don't even think they are dating in the first place
they are probably seeing each other as close friend
the media like to make thing into a BIG deal
i don't care about Golf anyways, as long as Miky stay single...I'm cool. MIKE ROCKS!

me 2222, i think the same like you...hehe...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha... lol... i dont think they were together in the first place... i dont think they match much... but on the othre hand.. ploy and dome T_T.. they matched so well but argh theyre broken up T_T... i know ploy/golf relationship seemed to fake...

lol.. are they talkin bout one of the k-otic group member.. hehe..

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
so sad for the both of them
cheer up Ploy
i guess for the best of both career
but i hate those who tried to ruin my ploy's life w/ bad rumors and gossips