Ploy’s Mother Reveals What Really Went Down

minankumo

sarNie Adult
A netizen on Pantip has posted that on the show “Chae Dtae Chao” (Revealed In The Morning) this morning has got Ploy Chermarn’s mother phone into the show and reveal to them what really went on between her and Kwan Ausamanee’s mother.

It was revealed that Kwan’s mother did not call her just to ask about clothes just like how Kwan mentioned. Instead Kwan’s mother called Ploy’s mother to ask if Ploy is with Golf when there were news about Kwan crying. Kwan’s mom even went on to bring a third person into it and accused Chompoo of gossiping and letting the rumors leak. Ploy’s mother said she had no idea who let out the news and that Kwan’s mother should not go around accusing others.

credit:http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
omg the parents should just really stay out of their kids dating life, they shouldnt go around on talk shows or watever saying stuff.....
how annoying, they must really love all this attention

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yep, i agree, it just a call...y making big fuss about it...every words they said, it end up with GOLF...wow, golf is very popular when two hot n'ek is dragging him along with the news...hehe...

i'm not offend any1 who is golf & ploy's fan and i'm not on either side too..cuz this crap news is so annoying...hehe...haha...poor golf, ploy & kwan...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Her last problem hasn't even been resolved yet and already her mother's finding new problems for her lol. Why is it any of her business what goes on between Ploy and Golf? Is Golf her son? Is he still with Kwan? No. Maybe she should focus on disciplining her daughter instead of interfering in other people's lives. As if Kwan hasn't had enough to deal with...my, what a mom lol.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha wow. well i'm pretty sure kwan and golf had something going on before and now.. something definately happened between them two. i was watching dao kra jai.. and they asked kwan if her & golf were still close and what not.. she was like i will be waiting at the same place lalala.. then went to golf, golf said something like.. theres no waiting or anything.. we were just friends like we said.. ha! =)
and i wonder how old ploy is=) cause golf said.. him & ploy were easy to get along cause they're around the same age?

mizzm

sarNie Egg
;) Referring to Kwan and her mother and all the drama that's been mentioned about them recently and in the past....the old saying goes "the apple does not fall far from the tree" Kwan needs to find a way to move on and her mother needs to stay out of other people's business. So what if Ploy and Golf are together? Geez....it must be a big headache for all involved.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kwan is not lucky with a mom like her... well, if i was a mom, i stop feuding with everyone and encourage my beautiful daughter to have an other lakorn soon!

max

sarNie Elites
There is always news about the same people, and Kwan is one of them! How annoying!

fanny

sarNie Adult
they are the real nangmanrai mother daughter. they go around accusing people do this do that. i think they like the negative attention that they get because it make them more famous. kwan and her mom need stay away from this business for awhile let everything cool down first.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
haha this is funny. i feel bad for ploy and chompoo though. i understand u want to protect ur daughter but dang for her a grown woman to go around calling other peoples mom and saying bad things about there daughters is even pathitic. i wonder who's really the daughter and who's really the mom. haha hey wasn't there news about kwan and pancake? something about pancake getting more lakorns then kwan. so sad.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh gosh... Kwan needs to get over Golf. He ain't even hot... eh...

You know something will throw down sooner or later! I wanna see a catfight! Meowww....! :lol:

mickey

sarNie Egg
;) mom kwan make trouble again....now more know all problem kwan its from her mom..poor kwan. i think a way mom kwan protect her daughter over protect and make kwan like a bad girl. with mom pancake not finish yet now with ploy mom and choompo...???????????