Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
if the mom is foreseeing that what happened to vicky is going to happy to plik thai then she should not stand in the way
because chai's parents stood in the way and in the end it was revealed that he raped vicky and now they're "happily ever after"

and plus remember when it was chai and vicky.. nat's mom was always saying
see rape is very bad and it messes people up kinda thing...
you know what i mean.. when she'd get mad at her husband for being too concerned with vicky
(sorry if i'm not making sense but i'll be glad to clarify)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I started wathcing this and its good.
Gosh Nat looks good in uniform...my weakness right there....Taew resembles alot of actress I know like Jakajan and Jieb Chompoonuch...she so cute though and Alex ....omg...he is so funny but who is he in the story...all of a sudden he just came out of nowhere....

I watched up to episode 3 then skipped all the way to the episode where they grew up....would anyone mind telling me who raped vicky..was that revealed yet...my guess is nat's dad b/c in the beginning he was acting very strange when the mom was talking about it and he even said it himself that he wonders if the grandpa found out who raped his daughter, would he forgive that person....

kong is cute in here but annoying. ploy is annoying too but she is so cute....
and whats up with maprang ....why does she hate taew and them...I heard something about vicky making her mom died or something like that

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Well they never really revealed who raped Vicky but from my point of view its Chai.
Alex is Taew's little brother.
I know Kong is annoying, he's too cheesy gosh O_O

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
okay I started wathcing this and its good.
Gosh Nat looks good in uniform...my weakness right there....Taew resembles alot of actress I know like Jakajan and Jieb Chompoonuch...she so cute though and Alex ....omg...he is so funny but who is he in the story...all of a sudden he just came out of nowhere....

I watched up to episode 3 then skipped all the way to the episode where they grew up....would anyone mind telling me who raped vicky..was that revealed yet...my guess is nat's dad b/c in the beginning he was acting very strange when the mom was talking about it and he even said it himself that he wonders if the grandpa found out who raped his daughter, would he forgive that person....

kong is cute in here but annoying. ploy is annoying too but she is so cute....
and whats up with maprang ....why does she hate taew and them...I heard something about vicky making her mom died or something like that
Yeah Vicky made her mom die. Well kind of its was something Vicky called her and said stuff to her when she was driving and she got in a car crash and died

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Well they never really revealed who raped Vicky but from my point of view its Chai.
Alex is Taew's little brother.
I know Kong is annoying, he's too cheesy gosh O_O

They did revealed it. Chai told Vicky parents that he did it.

TubbyTinker

oh so it was chai. So I'm guessing chai and vicky aren't in here anymore right? Nat's Thai has gotten better. So alex is taews brother so I'm guessing vicky had another child LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah chai and vicky aren't the lakorn anymore they left to american but i forgot which eppisode though i think it was 21/22.
nat's thai is perfect for me since i didnt watch his first lakorn yet and i don't think i will\.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's weird that Alex play as Taew's brother in here and their next la korn he's pra aek with her. but both of them are very cute. as for Nut, his acting needs to improve a lot. they should have got a new pra aek for Taew in here. i hope Alex and Taew la korn "Sud tae jai ja kwai kwah" will air soon. want to see Alex play as pra aek with Taew. hope to see more la korns of Taew too. she's very cute. and her acting is good. channel 3 should give her a good interesting roles for prime time la korns for once.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ch3 doesn't promote taew but i'm glad at least she's back onscreen now coz she was gone for a long time her last lakorn was in 2006 with mann. i want her and alex lakorn to air soon also it is airing this year but i don't know the exact date though. i thought its weird that they're siblings in here but i don't care since i love them together already even befor this lakorn happened so nothing changes my mind about them as a onscreen pair. i don't mind nat's acting its good for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
agree. taews acting is pretty good and i hope ch3 gives her more opportunities beside promotiong the same faces. nat is handsome for his age. him and taew should pair up again

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
episode 36 and 37 were kinda intense:)
haha i love nat and taew!!!
finally his mom realized she was wrong, but what the dad said to the grandpa kinda made me think that he's going to be in the way of nat and taew now

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh god...more drama.... one after another....there's no ending to all the drama and people blocking their love.... gosh....WE CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!

TubbyTinker

I dont remember what episode I just watched now...I think it was 37 or 38...idk either one but back to 36...I wanted to laugh when Nat went to taew's house and he was talking to the grandpa...he needs to work on that...it's funny how he gets mad or tries to and he talks at the same time...you guys know what I'm trying to say?....lol never mind if you guys dont...

Man Maprang is a butthole in here...Im glad ploy turned good...I think...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
there's alot of eppies coz it only airs 30min each day.
i am so behind becuz i am waiting for pTina to upload the eppies
sinc ei don't want to watch on YT