Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I forgot to ask...why did Chai leave in the first place? And why did he rape Vicky?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks.... too many spoilers and thoughts were confusing me....

awww sunstar; the rapist is Chai, but since his sister Nitha or Bai Kaos mom aren't blood brother and sisters cause she is adopted then bai kao and prik thai are cousins but not blood just by adopted;

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Omg...it's getting so interesting...I can't wait for tomorrow's episode and so forth. P'Vicki is finally finding out the truth about that cop dude.

He left because he was scared; and the reason hasn't been proven yet;
Yeah, I really want to know why P'Chai really left P'Vicki in the 1st place. I do hope that will come out soon. P'Vicki just needs to listen to what he has to say.

Plus, good thing the kids aren't blood related =)

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Yay...the next episode..P'Vicki will be giving P'Chai another chance =) I'm happy to know that they will be getting along again =)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
thanks for all the clarification....

and yes...it's getting really good!!!!

can't wait to see the kids all grown up.....i'm waiting for that!!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
So Vicky didn't know Chai was the rapist??? Totally confused.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i've only scene episode 17
but wow like chai is revealed as the rapist
and the sister reveals she's not chai's blood sister:)

but omg she really finds out about the cop?

naimee02

sarNie Egg
ahahha...for reals =) I would be too <_> eww

awe..in today's episode P'Chai got hurt from protecting P'Vicki...I feel so bad for him, but then again that's how lakorn is to bring back the couple who were mad at each other =) I can't wait for next week's episode. I think the kids will be older then =)

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Hi KhoOnxNouxWanxJai,

link: http://www.siamha.com/issue/data/2/00001283-1.html

“วิ��ี้� เมิน �ม่“ชาย� ปลื้ม “ออม�

ได้ชื่อว่าเป็นสุดยอดคู่รัà¸?à¸
าราปาà¸?à¹?ข็งà¹?ห่งปีไปà¹?ล้ว “วิà¸?à¸?ี้ – สุนิสา เจทท์â€? à¹?ละ “ชาย – ชาตโยดม หิรัà¸?ยัษà¸?ิติâ€? เพราะถูà¸?ถามเรื่องความสัมพัà¸
ธ์�ี่ครั้ง

ได้ชื่อว่าเป็นสุดยอดคู่รัà¸?à¸
าราปาà¸?à¹?ข็งà¹?ห่งปีไปà¹?ล้ว “วิà¸?à¸?ี้ – สุนิสา เจทท์â€? à¹?ละ “ชาย – ชาตโยดม หิรัà¸?ยัษà¸?ิติâ€? เพราะถูà¸?ถามเรื่องความสัมพัà¸
ธ์à¸?ี่ครั้ง à¸?็ปิดปาà¸?เงียบ ไม่บอà¸?ไม่พูดอะไรสัà¸?อย่าง เหล่าบรรดาปาปารัสซี่จึงจัดà¸
ารฟ้องด้วยภาพ à¹?ชะภาพของทั้งคู่ออà¸?มาโชว์ หลายต่อหลายครั้ง à¹?ต่พอเอาภาพหลัà¸?à¸?านความหวานà¸
องทั้งคู่ไปโชว์ à¸?็ยังปาà¸?à¹?ข็งไม่พูดอะไรอยู่à¹
หมือนเดิม

ส่วนสาเหตุที่ไม่ยอมปริปาà¸?เà¸
ื่องความรัà¸? หรือภาพสวีทต่างๆ นั้น มีผู้สันนิษà¸?านว่า อาจจะเป็นเพราะà¸?ารคบหาในà¸?านà¸
à¹?ฟนของทั้งคู่เพิ่งจะเริ่มตà¹
นได้ไม่นาน

à¹?ต่บางà¸?ระà¹?สà¸?็บอà¸?ว่า เป็นเพราะคุณà¹?ม่ของà¸?่ายชายไà¸
่ค่อยปลื้มà¹?ฟนดาราสาวคนใหม่à¸
นนี้ซะเท่าไหร่ เพราะไม่ว่าจะเป็นเรื่องของà¸
าติตระà¸?ูล à¸?ิริยามารยาทของà¹?ฟนใหม่ของลà¸
à¸?ชาย à¹?ละอดีตà¹?ฟนเà¸?่าของลูà¸?ชายนั้à¸
ช่าง�ต�ต่าง�ันซะเหลือเ�ิน

จึงได้มีà¸?ระà¹?สข่าวปล่อยออà¸?มà¸
อีà¸?ระลอà¸?ว่า คุณà¹?ม่à¸?่ายชายยังอยาà¸?ให้ “ชายâ€? à¹?ละ “ออม-นวดีâ€? à¸?ลับมาคบà¸?ันเหมือนเดิม à¹?ล้วตอนนี้ออมยังคุยติดต่อà¸?à¸
บทางคุณà¹?ม่ของà¸?่ายชายอยู่ อาจจะมีà¹?ววว่า “ชายâ€? อาจจะà¸?ลับมารีเทิร์นรัà¸? “ออมâ€? à¸?็เป็นได้ เพราะคุณà¹?ม่à¸?่ายชายเชียร์ซะà¸
นาดนั้น ทำให้ “วิ��ี้� �ับ “ชาย� ต้องมีปา�เสียง�ัน

ซึ่งพอมีโอà¸?าสได้เจอà¸?ับสาววà¸
��ี้ จึงได้ถามถึงเรื่องที่ “ชาย� จะรีเทิร์น�ับ “ออม� จริงๆ สาววิ��ี้จะว่ายังไง?

“เรื่องข่าวต่างๆ ของพี่เค้าà¸?ับคนอื่นๆ à¸?ี้ไม่คิดมาà¸?คะ เพราะมันไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ี้อยูà¹
�ล้ว�

ต้องคุยเคลียร์à¸?ันมั้ย เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับเรื่องข่าวที่ “ชายâ€? ยังคุยติดต่อà¸?ับ “ออมâ€? อยู่? ... “อ๋อไม่มีคะ มันไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ี้อยู่à¹?ล้วâ€

เป็นเพราะเชื่อใจà¸?ันรึเปล่า จึงไม่ต้องเคลียร์? ... “มันไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ี้อยู่à¹?ล้à¸
�

ข่าวลือที่บอà¸?ว่าà¹?ม่ของชายไà¸
่ปลื้มวิ��ี้ ความจริงเป็นยังไงบ้าง? … “อ๋ออันนี้�ี้คงตอบไม่ได้คะ ต้องไปถามพี่ชายดี�ว่า�

ปà¸?ติได้เจอà¹?ม่ของชายบ้างมั้à¸
?... อันนี้à¸?ี้ขอไม่พูดถึงละà¸?ันคà¹
ะ�

�ล้วที่มีข่าวว่า “วิ��ี้� �ับ “ชาย� ทะเลาะ�ันจริงรึเปล่า?... “ ไม่จริงคะไม่ได้ทะเลาะ�ัน�

ตอนนี้มั่นใจในตัวพี่ชายมาà¸?à¹
ค่ไหน?... “ไม่บอ�ค่ะ�

มีข่าวออà¸?มาà¹?บบนี้ มันà¸?ระทบà¸?ระเทือนความสัมพันà¸
์รึเปล่า? ... “อ๋อ �็ไม่รู้เหมือน�ัน �ี้ไม่เคยได้ยินข่าวนี้�

อึดอัดมั้ยที่คบà¸?ันà¹?ล้วต้องà¸
ำให้ความสัมพันธ์มันราบรื่น เพราะทุà¸?คนคอยจับตามองอยู่?... “คือà¸?ี้ว่าà¸?ารที่เราอยู่ในวà¸
à¸?ารตรงนี้มันมีหลายเรื่องทีà¹
ทำให้อึดอัดอยู่à¹?ล้ว à¹?ต่ว่าเราà¸?็ต้องผ่านพ้นไปใหà¹
ได้ เพราะมันมาà¸?ับงานอยู่à¹?ล้ว เพราะฉะนั้นคนที่ไปอยู่ในวงà¸
ารมันà¸?็จะต้องเจอข่าวอะไรไมà¹
รู้ทุà¸?วันอยู่à¹?ล้ว เพราะฉะนั้นเราจะต้องไม่คิดà¸
า��ับเรื่องพว�นี้ค่ะ� วิ��ี้�ล่าว

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah cause Chai and stalking arse followed that guy and took pictures of him and his wife; and it was a trip when he tried to tell her to say, "tell them you're my sister." and made me laugh so bad because the hugging and etc photos that chai took showed more than sisters and brothers lol shoot I'll be disturbed if my brother starts holding me that way lmao

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ending of episode 21 is soooo good!!!!

Plik Thai's grandpa went into her room and saw a drawing she did of her family...it had her grandpa, grandma, mom, and herself....then her grandpa drew in her dad....meaning that he may have forgiven him for what he did to his daughter....

preview for epi 22....it looks like Vicky's dad and the family is going to move aboard...and they're telling Chai that in the hospital...he looks very shocked..(obvious)....i'm guessing....Vicky and her dad might be doing it to scare Chai and punish him a bit for what he did to her....make him suffer as well

naimee02

sarNie Egg
Yeah it could be or they may ask P'Chai to go with them; who knows? that's why I can't to watch it today =) Yeah, at the end of episode 21...that was very cute to know that P'Chai will be part of Plikthai's live <_>

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yayyay they grew up! and ewww alex plays taew's little brother? but they will play nang ek and pra'ek in the next lakorn! and screencaps up at my blog will be in like 10 minutes lol;

annea

sarNie Adult
cant believe they made the lame excuse about chai and vicky not coming back with them. so does it mean that we wont be able to see them through out the lakorn?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah it's there; I just fixed it it's kinda gay cause im still dying from my cold ugh. New years was a blast, but it sucks when you bring home a cold! Everyone's always like why are u so sick lmao im like iono -.- the weather is being bi polar been having the signs for a week already then bam out of no where i got all sick and shizz after new years lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cant believe they made the lame excuse about chai and vicky not coming back with them. so does it mean that we wont be able to see them through out the lakorn?

and they probably won't be in the lakorn anymore because they aren't even in the ending credits anymore so my guess is the credits the beginning credits that is will probably change in tmr's episode.