Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
man i sooooooooooo cannot wait for this to air..its gonna be a while prob..that little girl is cute! and finaly something new for vicky! yay!

tinah

sarNie Coma
uhh i doubt it. they just began shooting around April.

cant wait to see Vicky in a new role!..shes never been a meanie before

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
April? Well, I just hope it airs before Mae Krua Kon Mai so my heart won't be broken that badly.*sorry,but i'm obsessed with all of Pat's pr'ek...current obsession ChakritY*...Vicky's a meany here?

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
yay...another vicky lokarn...it will be interesting seeing her playing a different role...
chai and vicky look nice together, but i wish they could have paired her up with someone who she hasn't been pair up before...someone like tik or pat will be nice....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, i also want to see her w/someone different. hmm it would be interesting to see Vicky in a :r-scene-pop-corn: she hasnt done one before. maybe this could be the right one since she is playin' a new role. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc. credit to Joe @ tv3

the little girl who play as vickys daughter is soo adorable. she kinda resemble vicky too

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is this drama? If so, I wish the pr'eng was somebody else. Anyways, I will see this 'cause I like Vicky. I'm not sure about Chai....but he's very good at acting...I'll give him a chance to promote himself. Is the pr'eng in this lakorn going to rape the n'eng? If yes, I alread feel sorry for her...I wish it the pr'eng was either Num or Tik instead.

max

sarNie Elites
I want to see this lakorn, now! Haha.