Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think she was actually raped either
he changed her into the black dress but she wasn't raped.. he was about to but she woke up
and she thought she got raped
but i don't think she did

ugh i hate hate hate maprang

kong is getting so cute in the lakorn

episode 43 was so sad

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah nat and taew are cute together..but sorry to say...he needs work on his acting, especially when he's trying to be mad or angry....he's like another stefan...sorry to nat's fan

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
the real bitch in here is maprang
gosh i'm starting to hate her in reality now also
i dislike her in all the lakorns i've seen her in :rolleyes:
she look like one crazyyy bitch in here, well she is one anyways lol
ploy and kong's relationship is so lovey doey but cheesy also
they're so cute all there scenes together makes me giggle, haha
nat and taew are too darn adorablee they've got chemistry
i love it everytime they look each other in the eyes
so romantic
and everytime nat kisses taew, gosh it just makes me blush :wub:
i'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee, lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree
TubbyTinker Posted Yesterday, 08:38 PM
he needs work on his acting, especially when he's trying to be mad or angry....he's like another stefan...
right now i really want to see Taew pair up with Rome. i think they would make a very cute match. want to see them play a storyline like Sawan Bieng would be so fun.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
whoo sah jai jing jing when taew slapped maprang on 44. Finally she stands up for herself

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Goshhh, I feel so bad for Taew T_T
She cries in almost every single eppy O_O
Poor girl. She's gotta stand up for herself and be more strong.
Her character is very weak but she's such a sweetie!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
47 is the last eppy T_T I hope the ending is sastifying :]
But I can't wait to watch more Taew! Aha since alex&taew lakorn is replacing this one.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay I watched the ending! It's soooooooooooooooooooo cute! I felt kinda bad for Maprang in the end but she soooooooo deserves it :D I lalalove this lakorn too much!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
awww what a happy ending
and it was so cute!
i did feel bad for maprang too!

omg really? alex and taew's lakorn replaces this one?... that's a little awkward now

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't see the ending yet but can't wait to see Taew and Alex la korn after this. they are so cute! first it was a bit awkward in the beginning when i see Alex play as Taew's brother in here but i don't feel like that anymore. they look too cute together.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yes alex/taew lakorn replaces this one so its aired today :] i cannot wait to see this

for me its not weird/awkard because i loved them together even before i knew alex was gonna be her bro in this lakorn.

heavenlyangel58

sarNie Egg
what ever happen to taew's parent chai and vicki..i cant understand thai and i was watching it on youtube to epi. 22 and they stop showing chai and vicki.did they died in the movie..???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No Chai and Vicky didn't die, lol. They left to America in eppy 21. I thought they would come back at the end since Nat proposed to Taew but sadly they didn't T_T

fun

Expired Sarnie
i said i was going to never watch this lakorn but then it was interesting. well i am only on episode 4. vicki is amazing but i am not really crazed over chai or maybe i am just so used to him as a supporting cast. anyways i say she has bi polar. lol. she happy one moment and suddenly she goes crazy. but it was obvious that chai was the one who raped vicki.

Susie

sarNie Adult
okay lakorn. nattawat is cute! taew is improvin in her acting. She had a missed up childhood & she lost her mother @ a young age but it doesn't jusify her reasons for doin evil. I actually cried though when pat got locked up. i absoulutely love the ost!! does n e one know the artist & title to it?