Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Finially they know the truth about their birth.. But I feel sorry for Mena.. She was all about protecting her sister but here she is after her own sister... Can not wait till tomorrow..

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks to Nai_1_1 for the brief summary of ep 11.....can't wait to see ep 12....no one has upload it yet....where is peaches....

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm wondering the same thing. Usually the episodes are posted before I go to work in the afternoon, but I've been back from work for about 2 hours now and still nothing.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Finially they know the truth about their birth.. But I feel sorry for Mena.. She was all about protecting her sister but here she is after her own sister... Can not wait till tomorrow..

can you tell us what happen in ep 12...since no one has upload ep 12 yet...i really like to know what happened...thanks in advance..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I watched ep 12 this afternoon lol. So here's a breakdown of the important parts of today's episode.

The episode started out with the fighting between Pandin and Yoshida. This time, Pandin lost though, well not literally lost, but he lost because Torrung got captured. They captured Torrung and so they got the three girls to create the energy they wanted. However, during the creation of the energy, it seemed like Torrung wouldn't make it, but her father was in her mind saying fight on to find out what you have always been searching for, so she continued to fight on. After the energy was created, there seems to be some kind of error in it, but Torrung got up and killed Evanoff's guys, and told Sailom to run away with her. Of course Mina tried to prevent that from happening, but it didn't work because Sailom used her cold energy to make Mina chilly. During this time, Pandin encountered Yoshida again and of course fought again, but this time he was more smart as he brought bombs with him lol. So anyways, Pandin and Lanthao helped Sailom and Torrung escape and they went back to Torrung's house.

Mina was a little sad that she got abandoned by her only sister, after protecting Sailom time after time. She went to Torrung's house and at this time Lanthao almost fell into the ground in the house where Torrung's grandma tried to hide from her. They opened the area up and found that there was a cd/dvd. They tried playing the cd but nothing would come on. However, when Mina arrived, she wanted Torrung and Sailom to go back with her but they refused so she used her heat energy to make them all burn. While doing so, this caused an electrical shock and so the dvd player came on and on comes Kelly's face with the three girls when they were toddlers. Kelly tells them that when they view this video, he probably will not be alive anymore, and that he loves them all very much. He also told them about the necklace that he gave each of them along with telling them they must love eachother a lot since they are sisters. Torrung's grandma asks Kelly why he says he won't live long, and he says well you know that the Evanoff's corporation is not safe for me anymore. Anywho, Mina refuses to believe that they are all sisters and was shocked by the news. Torrung is shocked as well. Sailom asks Mina so the person we were after all along is our own little sister? And Mina says no, I refuse to believe it and she starts walking away. Sailom asks where she's going and Mina replies that she is going to seek the truth. And the episode ends there.

maijune

SarNie Adult
I watched ep 12 this afternoon lol. So here's a breakdown of the important parts of today's episode.

The episode started out with the fighting between Pandin and Yoshida. This time, Pandin lost though, well not literally lost, but he lost because Torrung got captured. They captured Torrung and so they got the three girls to create the energy they wanted. However, during the creation of the energy, it seemed like Torrung wouldn't make it, but her father was in her mind saying fight on to find out what you have always been searching for, so she continued to fight on. After the energy was created, there seems to be some kind of error in it, but Torrung got up and killed Evanoff's guys, and told Sailom to run away with her. Of course Mina tried to prevent that from happening, but it didn't work because Sailom used her cold energy to make Mina chilly. During this time, Pandin encountered Yoshida again and of course fought again, but this time he was more smart as he brought bombs with him lol. So anyways, Pandin and Lanthao helped Sailom and Torrung escape and they went back to Torrung's house.

Mina was a little sad that she got abandoned by her only sister, after protecting Sailom time after time. She went to Torrung's house and at this time Lanthao almost fell into the ground in the house where Torrung's grandma tried to hide from her. They opened the area up and found that there was a cd/dvd. They tried playing the cd but nothing would come on. However, when Mina arrived, she wanted Torrung and Sailom to go back with her but they refused so she used her heat energy to make them all burn. While doing so, this caused an electrical shock and so the dvd player came on and on comes Kelly's face with the three girls when they were toddlers. Kelly tells them that when they view this video, he probably will not be alive anymore, and that he loves them all very much. He also told them about the necklace that he gave each of them along with telling them they must love eachother a lot since they are sisters. Torrung's grandma asks Kelly why he says he won't live long, and he says well you know that the Evanoff's corporation is not safe for me anymore. Anywho, Mina refuses to believe that they are all sisters and was shocked by the news. Torrung is shocked as well. Sailom asks Mina so the person we were after all along is our own little sister? And Mina says no, I refuse to believe it and she starts walking away. Sailom asks where she's going and Mina replies that she is going to seek the truth. And the episode ends there.

thanks a lot....it helps much...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No problem :D. Now I gotta tell myself...study more, watch less haha. Although, that doesn't work too well when your brain is distracted.

maijune

SarNie Adult
just finished ep 12...love the part salawat comfort tor roong...it was sad and plus they play the slow, sad song(anyone have this song?)...can't wait for ep 13, the ending....

this lakorn has no drag at all....can't believe it's ending already...anyone know which lakorn replace this one...i'll wait til next monday to find out then....

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
todays episode was intenseeeeeeee! dey all noe that they're sisters now! finally!! it was sad when dey saw the video their dad left dem =/ but i cant wait to see da ending episode tomorrow! i wonder if meena will die? hopefully not but i just have this feeling, hahah idk

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
The ending is sad just for the sisters... I wish Manee and Yoshida would not die and start and new life... Because they're not bad...

maijune

SarNie Adult
The ending is sad just for the sisters... I wish Manee and Yoshida would not die and start and new life... Because they're not bad...

although i felt sad for them too but since they're bad from the beginning....killing w/o mercy so they died together is like a happy ending for them already....at least they'll be together in the other world....

this ending ep is good....loved the scenes of tor roong and salawat and plus poo kong and gade...gade is funny....

don't you guys think there will be part 2....because to me it seems like that since at the end it didn't show 'the end' at the very last scene, which is tor roong and salawat scene....

if there is part 2 that would be great....

still not get enough of salawat and tor roong....if there is no part 2....hope to see them pair up again...have more lakorns together...

tle & charm look good together...plus have chemistry on screen...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I still love the ending! Happy for Ouan & Sammie, Tle & Charm! Btw I know this lakorn was not forcus on Chane that much, at least make him have more chemistry with Charm's friend, they was cute!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
the ending was pretty sad since meena died =/ its sad to see that she had to die just after barley finding out that them 3 were sisters =( but i kinda had a feeling she would die in the end since she was kind of bad since the beginning, not intentionally since she didnt noe da guy was bad but still, she killed many innocents. Still, i kinda wished the 3 sisters would get to be with each other and live happily in the end but sadly it didnt end that way :( As for chain, he's good looking, i think they should promote him and make him pra ek in some lakorns like they did with tle =) i would like to see him as pra ek, he seems pretty good ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the ending was happy at least Sammie+Auon got together and Charm+Tle and Aimee die at the end when she finally love Yoshida well now they together yea this lakorn is about saving world and saving life about environment overall good lakorn to watch

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching this lakorn and I might say that Salawat Pandin (Tle) is so HWATTT!!!
Especially that kiss scence with nang ake I was ToTALLY SCREAMING!!!! "Bathroom camera scence":kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Tong Rung (Charm) is so cute!! Even though some of you guys think her voice is annoy but I think
her voice is cute!!! I hope they both play another Action Lakorn agian!!!!

I love it when Laantao (Ouan) calls Charm those cute nicknames like"Tee Ruk" and "Darling" it's sooooo cute and Random!!!!

Awww Man!! :huh: :( ! You guys think Yoshida is annoy and don't like him I think he's pretty cute! :wub: :ph34r:

I don't like Aimee's character "Mina" she seemed annoying to me! Don't want love because it'll distract her
from her job!!

Ohh!!! One more this I SOOOOOO Dislike the fighting between Yoshida and Salawat Pandin!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I just finish this lakorn and I say it was good but I thought Charm was over acting but she had chemistry with Tle. Oun and Sammie was so kyote. I really like Chain but he had a small part.