Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

pze

sarNie Adult
no remember she went n showered she taught she took off everything so they couldnt see nor hear but she forgot to take off the ring.....which was the camera
so u know how they were in the van watchin....

so when he was teaching her how to strap on the gun......tle told charm to not forget n end up talking the gun into the shower like she did with the camera....n then it clicked to her tat they must have seen her showering....

she said he was watching n he said he wasnt....tats when the gun came out...hehe

tat was cute.....got me blushin

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
no remember she went n showered she taught she took off everything so they couldnt see nor hear but she forgot to take off the ring.....which was the camera
so u know how they were in the van watchin....

so when he was teaching her how to strap on the gun......tle told charm to not forget n end up talking the gun into the shower like she did with the camera....n then it clicked to her tat they must have seen her showering....

she said he was watching n he said he wasnt....tats when the gun came out...hehe

tat was cute.....got me blushin
That make me blushing! :blush: It's ok for Salawat but not his whole teammate( Salawat blocked it anyway so they cant looked at). :lol: I would feel totally embarrass!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Try to shoot him,she accidently kissed him that was hot! I really enjoyed this action lakorn remind me of Aum/James/Oil lakorn because it was action and romantic!

pze

sarNie Adult
yes i like it too....its cute...hehe

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Why does it have to end at a good part all the time???? So far it cute the kiss seem soo real ( is it hehe....). I'm loving Tle cahracter sooo much he's soo cute as Salawat PeanDIN Charm is cute too

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Why does it have to end at a good part all the time???? So far it cute the kiss seem soo real ( is it hehe....). I'm loving Tle cahracter sooo much he's soo cute as Salawat PeanDIN Charm is cute too
I agree with you each time the lakorn is gettin better and more romantic! :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I koww the kiss looked so real! especially that one angle of the camera.. oman O.O hahaha
I like Charm :) shes really cute but her voice is.. ugh.. and Tle is hot & doing grrreat =) this is one of them lakorns like kom konh, you can tell cause DTV and a girl has some sort of power is part of the story. HAHAHA :D

damn. charm is too cute. :wub: the youngest sister reminds me a lot of kwan especially her eyes. all the girls are hott. :D

that yoshida dude sucks. wtf? he wanted to rape the lil' one. i hope vina doesn't end up liking him.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah it seems like Aimee will get with no one, and at first I wanted her to get with Aoun, but I don't think she deserves him lol. Sammy and Aoun are cuter together....even though it seems like Aoun has the hots for Aimee.

I hate the Yoshida dude too!!!

hm. too bad aimee won't get with someone. i hope she'll save either one of her sisters to redeem her bad behavior. :D she definitely should not get with yoshida. that dude is too evil. -_-

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awwww I haven't even watched yesterday and today's episode yet. *sniff*....school always gets in the way of everything lol.