Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
wow. charm kinna reminds me of jakajan in the wallies! hahaha =] but in the teaser, she kinnna look like aum p. at the beginning =)
finally, an action movie. it was like horror lakorn season or something man. LOL!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
I saw this yesterday. It was okay at first but as I watched it, it grew on me. I like Charm in here. And p'ek damn! And it's comedy too. So action with comedy. It's good.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. charm kinna reminds me of jakajan in the wallies! hahaha =] but in the teaser, she kinnna look like aum p. at the beginning =)
finally, an action movie. it was like horror lakorn season or something man. LOL!
I was thinking the same! Her voice remind me of Jakajan too. I think she look better in the video than the pic!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Cool.. then I'll definitely watch this during my winter break.
So funny I mistype what I types in my previous post "I would she he way hotter in here than the one he plays with Pancake" which I meant "I would said he way hotter in here than the one he plays with Pancake!" :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I will spam this thread during winter break. LOL Hope Miss Anynomous to join me during winter.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview, it seem like Ouan and Sammie have more chemistry plus from the first epi!

sunisa

TLE IS SOOOOO HOOOOOOOTTT!I HOPE HE HAS MORE LAKORN.EVERYONE ARE GOOD LOOKING IN HERE.i WILL DEFINITELY FOLLOW THIS FOR TLE.I WATCH EPI 1 AND IT IS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT.I USUALLY DON'T LIKE ACTION LAKORN BUT THIS ONE IS GOOD.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
TLE IS SOOOOO HOOOOOOOTTT!I HOPE HE HAS MORE LAKORN.EVERYONE ARE GOOD LOOKING IN HERE.i WILL DEFINITELY FOLLOW THIS FOR TLE.I WATCH EPI 1 AND IT IS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT.I USUALLY DON'T LIKE ACTION LAKORN BUT THIS ONE IS GOOD.
The thing that I found action lakorn get on my nerve is no romntic between the p'ek and n'ek but I hope there alot of romantic since we have 3 HOT GUYS and 3 POWER LADIES! :p