Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
When I see this I almost fall of my chair. I love the those 3 GUYS, Tle, Charm,and Ouan! :yahoo: Tle going to play action lakorn, he look so hot holding the gun! Thank for the sharing the link! Who is the n'ekk of this lakorn? I wish Kwan could be in this lakorn! I want to see her with Tle or Charm.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG TLE AND CHARM!! AH SCREAM. THEY WERE SUPER HOTT IN DDHT... Yeah.. I agreed, I was hoping Tle would paired up with Kwan or eveen Nok too.. I thought the look compatiable in DDHT.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay from u guys comment, I think u guys are mistaken Charm with Chane...Chane is from DDH and Charm is the nangek that gets with Tle.lol

okay here are the couples....

Tle with Charm
Ouan with Sammie
Chane w/ Aimee

Tle plays Sarawat Pandin, aka a cop so is Chane. Ouan plays the goofy guy named Luntao wo plays as Charms friend. charm plays a girl named Tor Roong.....all 3 nangeks have special powers...credits tlefc.com...thats all they put there

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Omg Tle is having more lakorn. I love him. I love Oun and Chane too. This lakorn is a plus, three p'ak and three n'ak. Yeah I prefer Kwan or Nok more but it's okay. We'll see how the chemistry between all the three couples goes in the lakorn!!!! Hope it air soon!!! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
okay from u guys comment, I think u guys are mistaken Charm with Chane...Chane is from DDH and Charm is the nangek that gets with Tle.lol

okay here are the couples....

Tle with Charm
Ouan with Sammie
Chane w/ Aimee

Tle plays Sarawat Pandin, aka a cop so is Chane. Ouan plays the goofy guy named Luntao wo plays as Charms friend. charm plays a girl named Tor Roong.....all 3 nangeks have special powers...credits tlefc.com...thats all they put there
Thank for telling! Sometime I see Chane name as Charm and Chain so I thought you spell his name like didnt know Charm was the n'ek! :lol:

Look back it funny how I said "OMG TLE AND CHARM!! AH SCREAM. THEY WERE SUPER HOTT IN DDHT" :loool: WHile I mean TLE and ChANE look HOTT in DDHT! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Tle is having more lakorn. I love him. I love Oun and Chane too. This lakorn is a plus, three p'ak and three n'ak. Yeah I prefer Kwan or Nok more but it's okay. We'll see how the chemistry between all the three couples goes in the lakorn!!!! Hope it air soon!!! :D
I wants Kwan and Nok in this lakorn too! (cross fingers-hope in the future)

sunisa

i'm so glad to see more of Tle.i love him in both DDH and SST.i'm so gonna watch this one.moreover,i'm happy he gets more p'ek role.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I kinda like Tle after watching SST..LOL..looking foward to this. Charm is n'ek huh?! Kool. Amy M is HOT in action. Sammie :rolleyes: I thought she was cute in SBS when I was watching alittle bit on the net but after watching her on DVD :rolleyes: I realize I dun like her..LOL..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
credits arissa/siamdara

Charm looks odd with Tle (not so cute together) :lol: Amy look pretty, I rather want Amy and Tle as couple but I'm glad she is pair up with Chane. I found that the n'ek (Charm & Sammie) is not that pretty maybe just the pic. I have to wait and watch the lakorn then.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I actually think Sammie is pretty, prettier than Charm lol...where the heck is Chane on that picture lol?

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm also looking forward to this lakorn....i have fallen in love with tle after soo saeng tawan...even though i don't know the n'ek before but i'll give her a try since it's the first time i see her in lakorn...tle is hot holding the gun....