Pleung Payu

kpt

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
question ... did aum have the baby at the hospital ???? her baby wiht oil i mean
[post="21132"][/post]​
i don't think she did, because the scene at the hospital, the doctor just told her that she's pregnant... and at the end it just ended with aum and oil on the beach and she forgave him and it was over.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the scene where she was aruging wiht oil's sister on her wedding day and she fall to the floor and blood was there and they have to rush her to the hosital ...i think she have her baby early :unsure:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
kels said:
Yeah Oil was cruel to her, both emotionally and physically. But in the end, they were meant to be. If it were me, I'd make him suffer a little bit more. <_< But I absolutely draw the line, if the the pe'ke was to beat the nang'eke and raped her repeatedly and continue harming her. Did it happen with oil and aum, I kinda fogot. I couldn't watch the one with johnny and that new girl "run" in mon rak asoon, I think. To actually have someone intentionally beat u and yanked u by your hair, um... it's gonna take alot to forgive.
[post="20867"][/post]​
He raped her once, when his sister died. Basically he blamed her death on Aum. But I think he was triggered to rape her base on the fact he was jealous. He felt that she was sleeping with other men (Trin). As much as I hated Oil's character, I understand why he was like that.

The main reason why he kidnapped her to begin with was to protect her from his cousins, just that one thing led to another. He chained her up cause he didnt want her running away. When he saw her praying for his niece and she assured him that there was no reason for her run, he actually let her free.

The hospital scene was just Aum in the hospital after Oil's cousin almost caused a miscarriage. In the end Aum was still pregnant, she didnt give birth yet.

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
why didn't louis get anyone...thats the messed up part! i thought he would at least have gotten with that other girl. :angry:
[post="20897"][/post]​
louis was too in love with aum to get with anyone else at the end. how undevoted would he look if he went for the other girl right after losing aum on his wedding day to oil? it wouldn't make any sense at all.

besides, i didn't like louis's character much. he was immature in the beginning and he grew up by the end, but he's just so suffocating! if he's so understanding of aum, why didn't he give her any breathing space instead of forcing his feelings on her every chance he got until she couldn't help but just give in after everything he's done for her.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
aychenneres said:
besides, i didn't like louis's character much. he was immature in the beginning and he grew up by the end, but he's just so suffocating! if he's so understanding of aum, why didn't he give her any breathing space instead of forcing his feelings on her every chance he got until she couldn't help but just give in after everything he's done for her.
[post="21861"][/post]​
lolz I felt the same way. Despite him being there for Aum, his love wasnt unconditional. He wanted something back for his good deeds, that was commitment from Aum. If he truely loved her he should have let her sort out her feelings, she never said she stopped loving Oil, only that she felt Oil hated her. I dont know, I dont think he matured all that much, if not for Oil ruining the wedding, Louis would have gone through with the wedding....knowing full well she never have and never will love him <_< I think that's selfish of him :blink:

donna

sarNie Adult
the scene where she was aruging wiht oil's sister on her wedding day and she fall to the floor and blood was there and they have to rush her to the hosital ...i think she have her baby early
no Louis took her to the doctor. her baby is ok, that's also when Oul found out that Aump is pregnant. she didn't have her baby yet even till the end.

yea i agree the ending sucked!!! i was like oh hell no, how it gonna end like this! but i still love the lakorn regardless of how it ended. they shouldn't have rushed the ending, sigh. could of ended better

max

sarNie Elites
oh, how ironic. on saturday i just went to the thai store and rented this lakorn. i thought that it was pretty good, but right, i hated the ending also! omg! i was so disappointed because oil was so mean and stuff to her and he did not even really prove that he was really sorry... hum... at least that is how i felt. i didn't like the ending even though they ended uptogether... it should have been better because the whole lakorn was good...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...even though i hated the stuff that payu did to parichut, it kind of made sense.

we are angry because we know the truth about her situation. he didn't. all he saw was this horrible woman who took advantage of his FAMILY; a woman that not only tortured people for money, but also continued to take advantage of people for fun.

if someone came into my house and destroyed my family, i would have been just as angry as.

and it wasn't like he kidnapped her right away. he begged her, and asked her to trust and tell him things so that he could help, but she didn't tell him a thing. his niece hitting her head was the last straw (cuz you know how much he loves his niece). basically, all he saw was "a madwoman" who was still "in love" with an "old flame".

so, i think the reason she forgave him was not just because she loved him, but also cuz she saw all these factors, and knew that he was "gathunyu" towards his family as well as kind-hearted deep down inside.

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
If this was to occur in real life, man, oil's(payu) ass would be sittin in jail right now!
What's up with PJJ lakorns?!?
lakorn that i think shouldn't end up with a happy ending does, and lakorn that should doesn't. For instance like kep pandin and muang dala which i still don't get why it ended the way it had. 4 2 ppl who only had love 4 1 another throughout the lakorn and can't end up together at the end!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Anonymous112 said:
If this was to occur in real life, man, oil's(payu) ass would be sittin in jail right now!
lakorn that i think shouldn't end up with a happy ending does, and lakorn that should doesn't. For instance like kep pandin and muang dala which i still don't get why it ended the way it had. 4 2 ppl who only had love 4 1 another throughout the lakorn and can't end up together at the end!
[post="22765"][/post]​
OMG...never seen those...sad endings?!! yeee! hate that! lol

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Well he didnt decide to kidnap her to revenge on her. The reason why he went looking for her in the first place is that his friends, Sok and her husband asked for him to remmeber that he and Chart loved each other.. and also they felt that he should help look out for her, and protect her. But nways the situation at his house when his niece got her head banged and ended up in the hospital, just turned him crazy, but he never intentially kidnapped Chart to torture her.

And its' true, without knowing the truth behind the whole sitution, of course he's going to be bitter...but you have to watch the lakorn seriously to understand his intentions. He didnt chain her up until she tried to make an escape... he did let her free when he found out she had some good intentions for his family. Besides all that, the whole time he was hurting her, he actually felt remorse. But if he would have let her go, with her refusing to return the money, she would have ended in jail for "supposedly" attacking his niece, and also his cousins would have killed her, the crazy way they were.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mai said:
Well he didnt decide to kidnap her to revenge on her. The reason why he went looking for her in the first place is that his friends, Sok and her husband asked for him to remmeber that he and Chart loved each other.. and also they felt that he should help look out for her, and protect her. But nways the situation at his house when his niece got her head banged and ended up in the hospital, just turned him crazy, but he never intentially kidnapped Chart to torture her.

And its' true, without knowing the truth behind the whole sitution, of course he's going to be bitter...but you have to watch the lakorn seriously to understand his intentions. He didnt chain her up until she tried to make an escape... he did let her free when he found out she had some good intentions for his family. Besides all that, the whole time he was hurting her, he actually felt remorse. But if he would have let her go, with her refusing to return the money, she would have ended in jail for "supposedly" attacking his niece, and also his cousins would have killed her, the crazy way they were.
[post="22774"][/post]​
haha...thank you! finally, another person who sees where i'm comin' from. lol

like mai said, the INTENTIONS and motives for a lot of the things in this lakorn is fine. you have to watch the WHOLE thing and pay attention to a lot of the stuff that goes on to understand why payu, parichut or anyelse did the things they did.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
haha...thank you! finally, another person who sees where i'm comin' from. lol

like mai said, the INTENTIONS and motives for a lot of the things in this lakorn is fine. you have to watch the WHOLE thing and pay attention to a lot of the stuff that goes on to understand why payu, parichut or anyelse did the things they did.
[post="22782"][/post]​
Finally another person who sees from my point of view. PJJ knows what they're doing. I honestly wouldnt change the ending as is...but I would have preferred if the na'ek didnt decide to marry someone else. It would have been more justified on her part if she took off to America, with the pra'ek chasing her and begging for forgiveness.

But yeah, unlike other lakorns, the pra'ek in this lakorn although he was an *ass*, he was reasonable to a point and he had remorse, that's what made his doings more forgivable.

While us western fans are complaining about the ending... the fans in Thailand would go ballastic if the na'ek and pra'ek parted ways at the end :p .

Bou

sarNie Adult
agree with both of you ee tao ahhhaha and mai....but i gues the only reason why i hated the ending was becasue she forgave him too soon....and yes mai agree with you she shudda ran to america and have him go afta her and beg her for forgiveness...if i was in his shoes...id probably be doin the same thing maybe worse hahaha who knows haha

o0o yea btw..do u guyz know if were allowed to change our username???

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Under the circumstances that she was getting married that day, and the man she loves comes and asks for forgivenes, throwing away his pride, accepting that's he's wrong, and professing his love to you, I dont think it was too soon. It was either she married Sahat or forgave Payu. I dont think she had much of a choice :unsure: If not for the wedding, she would have been more flexible, but under those circumstances, if I still loved a guy, and trusts that he realizes his mistake and he truly loves me, of course I'd forgive him, rather than marrying someone else and thinking about the other for the rest of my life. Plus she is carrying his baby.

It would make sense more than to have her marry Sahat and divorce him later when Payu comes begging. Then it's not fair to Sahat, and Payu would be totally stepping into wrong grounds, cause she's married already. At least with this ending, it's justified in that Payu is only chasing after his heart along with the girl he loves who's carrying his baby :D

natty

Chubs
Anonymous112 said:
[post="22765"][/post]​

OMG another DITTO!!! now there's rumors that pjj will bring back the cast of that and make a new lakorn.. wouldnt be surprising if they gave them another sad ending..

i mean it was SOOOO unnecessary to kill aom off at the end of muang dala.. totally unnecessary.. and as for kep pan din.. omg that was soo wrong to have minpada walk away from panpasa at the end... just totally wrong.. they suffer together, not make each other suffer but yet they dont get together..

so lesson of pjj is.. make each other suffer to have a happy ending (mae ai saeun excluded of course :lol: )

Mai*

sarNie Elites
natty said:
OMG another DITTO!!! now there's rumors that pjj will bring back the cast of that and make a new lakorn.. wouldnt be surprising if they gave them another sad ending..

i mean it was SOOOO unnecessary to kill aom off at the end of muang dala.. totally unnecessary.. and as for kep pan din.. omg that was soo wrong to have minpada walk away from panpasa at the end... just totally wrong.. they suffer together, not make each other suffer but yet they dont get together..

so lesson of pjj is.. make each other suffer to have a happy ending (mae ai saeun excluded of course :lol: )
[post="22805"][/post]​
Well with "Mueng Dala", perhaps the message it's trying to send is that, the father does wrong, but he's not going to be only one that might pay for his deeds, but those loved ones that surround him. As for "Kep Pandin", how can one not understnad the ending? It's about patrioticism: Your country should always come before anything else, including love. That's the most honorable way to think, but not as if I believe it, for me love comes before my country :lol: ahahha I dont know how serious I am about that :lol: :blink:

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow mai....i think i shud stop postin u make me look bad hahaha jkz...but i still think its too soon ahha..but i agree with everythin else u said...in the first ....and second paragraph...but r u also mai at spicy?lolz