pleung payu dubbed by mayura

is there any chance that mayura's going to dub pleung payu? i have the actual lakorn in thai and i know the basic plot line, so i can sorta follow, but i don't know thai, so i can't follow their words...i really want to watch the dubbed version... :( :wavecry:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure if Mayura dubbed yet or are in the process of dubbing it. But I believe Peaches had already uploaded the series in Srok Khmer Dubbing. I find the voice kinda odd at first, but eventually you'll get use to it.

If you are interested in watching it...look for KHMER LANGUAGE in the archive section.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
mayura hasn't dubb it yet. . but they did say that they will dubb it. . but it didn't come out yet. .

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I doubt it that they will do as it's been a long while now. All the lakorns that were released after that has been dubbed.. hmmm I wonder why they choose to skip or not dub it yet.

ok thank you to all who replied...by the way, untinnu, what is the mayura title for it? i'm definitely renting it soon...:)

wadyness

sarNie Egg
It's already out and I'm loving the beginning. Aump's really fiesty in there. I love her sassiness with her short short mini skirts.

I forget the title though. But I'm pretty sure by now, you got the tapes already. can't wait for more on Thursday !

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i really like that lakorn and Oil looked super HOT in there :wub: I saw the srok Khmer version, like st_nba said, it was odd at first but kinda got used to it after a while. I love the songs they used from srok Khmer to put in with the lakorn, especially the opening/theme song by Preap Sovath.

Although I've seen the lakorn already, I might just rent the Mayura version, just to see if it makes the movie more intersting.

watching the mayura and srok khmer version makes a world of difference, Secrets! mayura really engages the audience more because of the voices, because the srok khmer voices are too monotone...

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
thai-lakorn-fan-forever Posted Jul 21 2006, 09:25 PM

watching the mayura and srok khmer version makes a world of difference, Secrets! mayura really engages the audience more because of the voices, because the srok khmer voices are too monotone...
Oh really, ok I'll rent the Mayura one. I know what you mean, I love Mayura voices. THanks for info.