Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting retarded. mean then sweet then mean then sweet. it keeps going back and forth. tin is the biggest retard ever. and kat doing the same things over and over. she's toooooooooooooooooooo psycho. even for a lakorn. she should just die already. i give up. seriously.

I agree! But i can't help but watch it...guilty pleasure lol :p But SERIOUSLY Tin is super retarded and I too hate stupid p'eks.

myx

sArNieZ
i think susie did a great job considering this is her first time acting as a na'ek. i don't really understand mart's character. i think he should forget about kat and just go for jomkwan. mai and rot makes a good pair. i love that pair more than the na'ek and pra'ek. looking forward to ep. 10. currently dling ep 10

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I just skimmed thru episode 9. Usually I would watch the sweet scenes between pra'ek and nang'ek but not this one. I felt uncomfortable watching it. Dunno why. I think I'm just watching now just to see how it ends or unfolds. In episode 10 preview, Mart just can't act sincere at all. He sure can't play a character that makes you feel what they are going thru. Poor script and poor acting. It started out so good and interesting for me in the beginning. Anyhow can Jomkwan/Susie make Tin/Mart suffer what she went through if Mart can't even act it out?
I'm with you on the sweet scenes. It's like Jomkwan forgave him in a heartbeat, and she was willing to be his mistress when he asked her to. I was like, "HELLO?!" LOL. Kwan jai orn too quickly. And Mart's facial expressions...the best one is his angry expression. He's good at that :p

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
All of us jumped into the same boat...and we have to stay until we hit the shore. Lol. We say it's retarded, but we've watched so much, that we can't stop; we just have to finish it to get closure. What a love/hate relationship we have with this lakorn, hehe. Can't wait til epi 11!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Yep, you said it Chipperly! lol. We all took the same boat, so might as well enjoy the ride as it is until time to get off. haha. The drama's not even that bad. It could be better, but it's not bad-bad.

Kat's character is really getting on my nerves. She went from being a bitch to just plain crazy. She's losing her mind. Kwan looks really pretty at the event. Although I don't understand a word of Thai, it still seems interesting.

I wish Kuad never died. I think this drama would be so much better if Kuad was still alive. Things would be different. I really miss Kuad and his character although he was only in one episode, I think he's significant to the drama. Sucks that he had to die.

I have a question, does Tin know that Jomkwan is pregnant yet?? Was it when he read her emails? Did Jomkwan have a miscarriage? Or is she still pregnant? I'm kinda lost. lol.

Overall, I think this is the most I've seen out of Mart. So I'm giving him props. He may be stupid and not the best at facial expressions. But he's showing more and more in every episode. So I like it. He's progressing. I liked watching Tin and Jomkwan being all lovey dovey. I actually didn't find it too cheesy. It was rather cute to me. All the yelling and fighting gets old sometimes. It's nice to have lovey dovey scenes now and then.

somp9

sarNie Adult
how many more episode for this lakorn? hope they add more sweet scenes between Mart/Susie at the end.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^^Yep, you said it Chipperly! lol. We all took the same boat, so might as well enjoy the ride as it is until time to get off. haha. The drama's not even that bad. It could be better, but it's not bad-bad.

Kat's character is really getting on my nerves. She went from being a bitch to just plain crazy. She's losing her mind. Kwan looks really pretty at the event. Although I don't understand a word of Thai, it still seems interesting.

I wish Kuad never died. I think this drama would be so much better if Kuad was still alive. Things would be different. I really miss Kuad and his character although he was only in one episode, I think he's significant to the drama. Sucks that he had to die.

I have a question, does Tin know that Jomkwan is pregnant yet?? Was it when he read her emails? Did Jomkwan have a miscarriage? Or is she still pregnant? I'm kinda lost. lol.

Overall, I think this is the most I've seen out of Mart. So I'm giving him props. He may be stupid and not the best at facial expressions. But he's showing more and more in every episode. So I like it. He's progressing. I liked watching Tin and Jomkwan being all lovey dovey. I actually didn't find it too cheesy. It was rather cute to me. All the yelling and fighting gets old sometimes. It's nice to have lovey dovey scenes now and then.
Yep! It was the emails. He read the one from Kwan's mom with that photo, and the one that Kwan sent her mom saying that she's pregnant and is going back to America. So he decided to email her mom, saying that Kwan found the man in the photo, which is him, and he loves her daughter and wants to marry her. So sappy, huh? Lol. I'm sorry that you don't understand Thai, though :( But I'm glad to help :)

myx

sArNieZ

yeah he found out that she's pregnant by reading her e-mails. i'm confuse myself too. i'm not sure if she's still pregnant or she had a miscarriage.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mart can't act when there's a lot of emotions involved. I like him better in comedy lakorns. But I thought he did good in JLK with Ann. I guess cause Ann's acting made up for Mart's poor acting on the emotional scenes. As for this lakorn, I'm not really feeling Susie. She's good in very few scenes. Her love scenes aren't believable. I like her in sad scenes though. I want it to end already just so I can see what happens.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah he found out that she's pregnant by reading her e-mails. i'm confuse myself too. i'm not sure if she's still pregnant or she had a miscarriage.
she's still pregnant -- it was toward yesterday episode when kwan tell sinon that she's going back oversea to start a new life with a new precious gift and then she patted her stomach.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you know what's funny? even though mart needs work on his sad or tormented expressions, he doesn't really annoy me. it's because he knows how to pick his scripts. the lakorns he end up with are usually filled with so much good content that it kind of makes up for his lack of expression. and the cast members that he end of working with usually helps mend his lack of performance on some parts also.

as for susie, she's coming on REALLY strong. if this is really her first role, it's a very impressive one. when i first saw her, i didn't realize that she was the nang'ek because the hairdo they gave her really sucked...all puffy and frizzy. but then, as i watched her perform and change hairdo's and outfits, i fell in love with her! haha she also looks sooooo pretty with natural-looking make-up. i super enjoy this lakorn!! i watched 10 episodes in a day...technically in one night. hahaha didn't sleep at all.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I actually thought he did horrible in the lakorn with Ann. I know he was still new at the time and still kinda is now but in that lakorn with Ann. He showed no emotions. He couldn't drop a tear when it was time for him to cry. All he did was just squinted his eyes and that was it. I laughed when I saw him trying to cry but Mart is such a cutie. If it wasn't for his cute looks, I wouldn't watch it.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Arghh i hope they don't end up together, mart so doesn't deserve her, even after everything, at the dinner party, he was insulting her at first and he still calls her "mia" which is still an insult to her, all he does is get drunkk, i hope she get with Willy

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
How many eps are left? I thought it was ending with 12 eps, but judging from the preview at the end of ep11 seems like there's more to go?

ivy1412

sarNie Egg
it'll be ending with 14 eps. Sure it'll have a happy ending ! Jowkwan and Tin'll get marriged in the island.