Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so not liking susies character now. i cant believe she willing slept with mart like she has no pride in herself especially afterall those time he has disrepected her. :blink: hes treating her like a hoe yet shes going along with it

little

sarNie Adult
so much misunderstanding -- i wish someone would have tell Tin the truth instead of waiting for Jomkwan.

Anyway, i like the ending part of today when Kat blow them breath toward Tin's ear .. something must have trigger him to inch away ..

another funny part of the willing was that right after he insulted her and gave her the money to put in her little chest -- she tried to get up but she seem to struggle a bit -- he must have been rough on her .. he offered to help her up but she refuse LOl

i luv that part too must been a rough night the chest money is cute too

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
im so not liking susies character now. i cant believe she willing slept with mart like she has no pride in herself especially afterall those time he has disrepected her. :blink: hes treating her like a hoe yet shes going along with it
lol ... Well, she doesn't have anywhere to go. She can't go back to her parents, and pr'ek is her only shelter as of now. Besides, she also loves him, so I guess that's why she's willing to put up with it.
Pr'ek is the one I don't understand. Only an inhumane beast would be able to rape a girl. No matter how angry you are, that's no way to treat a child when you're an adult. He's the one that should be rational lol
I like what Jom Kwan is doing though. In a way, it's pissing him off (pay back!)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There are some pics of louis and susie, non paparazzi, going to a temple together at thairath.com. Very cute, I would back this couple. I would translate what they are doing but my phone doesn't pick up thai fonts :/ and there's also a bts of Mais kiss w Rot. This lakorn is good, too bad the upper half of Marts face doesn't move. His level of acting just isn't lead material or I guess specifically this material appropriate as a lot of u have said... Susies good at the light stuff needs more work on the drama. I too think she looks like Aom S and Aom P and a bit of Shannyn Sossamon too. In other words she's gorgeous! I hate that I feel that if this lakorn was played w more seasoned actors it mite be a little more enjoyable to watch. And... How is it that Mart gets to make out w all the hotties?! Anne, rita, susie... But when other actors play w them we get 'angles.' ...is it in his contract? Hahaha

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw lipgloss bit. She's so funny, she asked for the money like a professional. Why does she keep egging tin on?

anyway up to the bit where tin goes home. why would he do that, stupid kat!fast forward moment coming up. Stupid tin, go back to jomkwan!
I think she's been egging Tin since the beginning because he's totally ignorant. He's been ignorant from the start, and Susie's character is just the type to wanna piss him off lol. She's active, not passive...but kind of in a way that has harmed her.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
lol ... Well, she doesn't have anywhere to go. She can't go back to her parents, and pr'ek is her only shelter as of now. Besides, she also loves him, so I guess that's why she's willing to put up with it.
Pr'ek is the one I don't understand. Only an inhumane beast would be able to rape a girl. No matter how angry you are, that's no way to treat a child when you're an adult. He's the one that should be rational lol
I like what Jom Kwan is doing though. In a way, it's pissing him off (pay back!)
Totally agree; just what I was gonna say! Kwan definitely has pride. I mean, she left her parents and really tried to take care of herself and make her own money. Also, I feel like she doesn't mind sleeping with him from now on. She has no one in her heart but him. Realistically, this is sad, but I don't mind it when applied to lakorns lol.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
There are some pics of louis and susie, non paparazzi, going to a temple together at thairath.com. Very cute, I would back this couple. I would translate what they are doing but my phone doesn't pick up thai fonts :/ and there's also a bts of Mais kiss w Rot. This lakorn is good, too bad the upper half of Marts face doesn't move. His level of acting just isn't lead material or I guess specifically this material appropriate as a lot of u have said... Susies good at the light stuff needs more work on the drama. I too think she looks like Aom S and Aom P and a bit of Shannyn Sossamon too. In other words she's gorgeous! I hate that I feel that if this lakorn was played w more seasoned actors it mite be a little more enjoyable to watch. And... How is it that Mart gets to make out w all the hotties?! Anne, rita, susie... But when other actors play w them we get 'angles.' ...is it in his contract? Hahaha
LMAO!, it must be in his contract :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea if the actor was someone with more experience like ken then it'll be more watchable although his character isnt lovable but atleast his acting is good..susies still a newbie so its ok but pairing her up with an unexperience actor makes it hard to watch since both of their acting isnt good.

theres a kiss scene of bow/louis coming up on tommrows epi! even the supporting cast gets to do a real kiss scene ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
I hate that I feel that if this lakorn was played w more seasoned actors it mite be a little more enjoyable to watch. And... How is it that Mart gets to make out w all the hotties?! Anne, rita, susie... But when other actors play w them we get 'angles.' ...is it in his contract? Hahaha
You're hilarious .. i can't stop laughing ..

i also agree .. though i like susie and mart in here -- i think i would have prefer it with a different pranang b/c this lakorn require lots of mix emotions -- seem like one lack what the other don't have and the other lack what one don't have .. quite difficult for me to put into word.

Regardless, i will try to enjoy this .. HOWEVER, SIFUN NIRONDON is much enjoyable than this atm for me (i'm doing a marathon on this lakorn -- GREAT LAKORN)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
wow, so this lakorn only has 12 epi since roong rao with benz/aun is replacing on the 16th. typical ch3! they should make their lakorn alil bit longer. opposite of ch7, their lakorn is too long
lol. Don't you mean ch5??? haha. Ch5 has the longest lakorn of all times! LOL! It can go on for months!

He saw some blood on the bed and went to ask his doctor friend. His friend confirmed that he is 99% sure that Jomkwan is a virgin. And Mart was smiling and happy because of these news.
And yet, he wanted to do her again! lol. I bet he was happy to hear that and thought to himself, he should go at it again. HAHA! :)

^^yea if the actor was someone with more experience like ken then it'll be more watchable although his character isnt lovable but atleast his acting is good..susies still a newbie so its ok but pairing her up with an unexperience actor makes it hard to watch since both of their acting isnt good.

theres a kiss scene of bow/louis coming up on tommrows epi! even the supporting cast gets to do a real kiss scene ^_^
I don't wanna complain too much. If it was Ken, it'd be too much like SB. Overall, I like the pranangs, the cast, etc... If I was complaining about this drama, then I wouldn't be watching it. So since I am, I'm happy with how things are and how the people are acting. You guys gotta admit, Mart and Susie looked so cute cuddling together. :wub: I think Mart and Susie make a great couple. I actually like them more than Mart+Janie, Mart+Cherry, etc...

Today's episode was full of sweetness. Kat needs to kill herself already. Can't wait until tomorrow's episode. ( :

I actually really like this lakorn's cast...Susie's acting isn't all that bad, especially considering that this is her first time playing as n'ek...and mart's acting isn't too terrible -- he could improve, but I'll take it as it is...

annea

sarNie Adult
awww i feel bad for mai he trying to help kwan but instead he gets hurt. omg kat is getting so annoying and tin...omg someone needs to knock some sense in him. from the preview looks like kwan is gonna be pregnat. man i need more sweet scene btw them.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol The preview for next week's episode is pissing me off! He threw Jom Kwan down on the floor and also did that to Mai. Tin really has no heart and only cares for whats her face... <_<

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to b**** slapped Mart. He disrespected Susie so much, if I were Susie Im so done with him. I understands that she love him but it stupid to put up with all the bs from Mart.I really disappointed that this lakorn is similar to SB now. Louis makes me cried, I feels bad for this man.I'm falling for his kindness. Bow is a one lucky girl because she will end with him. I cant wait for next epi, Mart pushed Louis (hope he's ok) and Susie. It seem like Susie pregnant,I wonder what will she do? Go back to her dad?

7malisa

sarNie Egg
I agree, this movie is very much like SW- and I didn't like SW because of the emotional abuse and the R-scene. I like Mai and Rot's character- they are very cute together, I'm glad they'll end up together.

cs13kz

sarNie Egg
Yeah...susie should just leave mart/tin... she is better off without him.. the dude is an a$$ in here.... and What is wrong with the step-mom.. she is really annoying crazy b****...

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess, she's waiting to see if he'll change -- she keeps saying that she'll make sure to make him pay back and that in the end of the war, she'll defeat him.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Tin is mentally and physically abusive towards Jomkwan too much. How many times will he make her bleed and cry? He raped her and has no remorse at all. It's hard to handle and accept Jomkwan letting him do all that to her. She better get him back real good. I continue to watch this even though the lakorn has a lot of flaws, like Marts limited facial expressions and I'm not sure he's portraying his character that well. The more I watch the more disappointments but then again, I'm not watching anything else at the moment. Any recommendations?

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
OMG Tin is just sooo disrespectful to Kwan in this lakorn...he's such a big A-Hole, can't wait until Kwan gets her revenge back on him..hope she makes him beg big time, make him beg for her forgiveness on his knees.