Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like the RAWR scene is coming up on this weeks epi. marts gonna slap susie once again. poor girl, her first n'ek role and shes getting slap so many time.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm just happy that the island scene will take place next week.
i've been waiting for it all these times.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for the island part. I hope it's a willing scenes and not r scenes, hope they change it.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I too can't wait for next weeks episodes. My husband went back to work so I finally got to watch this weekend's episodes. BTW, why is the pra'ek in lakorns usually dumb and unreasonable? I like it better when they are smarter and not so much of a hypocrite. I see Louis is getting a lot of praise for this lakorn. I too agree he's doing an awsome job and his character is one of the few reasonable and rational ones. Kat gets on my nerves especially when she talks and opens her eyes really big. She looks and acts like a physco.

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. i was browsing on AFF'S ch3 calender signing pictures and saw this : for sarN :p

Two of her admire women and her biggest love for AFF :p (credit: taksaorn)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy this lakorn so much. I like Susie alot. She portrays this character very well.
Hope she will become well-known after this lakorn and will have more n'eak roles in the future.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^i'm just happy that the island scene will take place next week.
i've been waiting for it all these times.
Me too! I hope it's long! haha! usually r-scenes are like not even a minute! Plus, we better not just see the freakin' ceiling! LOL! :lol:

Kat gets on my nerves especially when she talks and opens her eyes really big. She looks and acts like a physco.
Yea, Kat's character is what I call "desperate house wife". If she loved Tin that much, why didn't she refuse to marry the dad in the first place and marry Tin??? There's just something about Kat's facial expressions that annoys the hell outta me. haha. All her slutty facial expressions have "shameless" written all over it!

I really enjoy this lakorn so much. I like Susie a lot. She portrays this character very well.
Hope she will become well-known after this lakorn and will have more n'eak roles in the future.
I think Susie's character in this drama out-stands a lot because her character is strong and full of guts. She's not those typical weak nang'eks. I'm hoping she gets more nang'ek roles in the future as well. But hopefully none that's weak and pathetic. I like her better as a strong girl who doesn't take crap from no one.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
oh wow, another kiss scene. this is like the 3rd one already

Thanks for sharing these photos! They're so sweet! Hopefully this kiss last longer. You can tell Mart loves kissing Susie. HEHE! Everytime he kisses her, he can't stop thinking about it. :)

Mart dear, why do you look so mad?? Is it because Susie's so pretty and you can't resist her??? LOL! ^_^

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I too can't wait for next weeks episodes. My husband went back to work so I finally got to watch this weekend's episodes. BTW, why is the pra'ek in lakorns usually dumb and unreasonable? I like it better when they are smarter and not so much of a hypocrite. I see Louis is getting a lot of praise for this lakorn. I too agree he's doing an awsome job and his character is one of the few reasonable and rational ones. Kat gets on my nerves especially when she talks and opens her eyes really big. She looks and acts like a physco.
I also praise Louis very much for this role as Mai. He gets better and better in each lakorn of his. And I just love Mai's character. He's a real man, very straight up, honest, faithful. He's just wonderful! Too bad he's not real...lol. And Kat is psycho; true that! :)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Me too! I hope it's long! haha! usually r-scenes are like not even a minute! Plus, we better not just see the freakin' ceiling! LOL! :lol:

Yea, Kat's character is what I call "desperate house wife". If she loved Tin that much, why didn't she refuse to marry the dad in the first place and marry Tin??? There's just something about Kat's facial expressions that annoys the hell outta me. haha. All her slutty facial expressions have "shameless" written all over it!

I think Susie's character in this drama out-stands a lot because her character is strong and full of guts. She's not those typical weak nang'eks. I'm hoping she gets more nang'ek roles in the future as well. But hopefully none that's weak and pathetic. I like her better as a strong girl who doesn't take crap from no one.
Lmao...the "ceiling scene" is hilarious. I wonder if they know how much fun we poke at that, tee hee.

little

sarNie Adult
cant wait for the next island scene more romantic scene and intense. I thought susie tomboy friend is honest with her but why would she help the old man hook her up. the tomboy is suspicious is she up with something.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm questionING her s3xual orientation .. sometime, she acts like a girl but sometime, she's not .. so yup. LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
cant wait for the next island scene more romantic scene and intense. I thought susie tomboy friend is honest with her but why would she help the old man hook her up. the tomboy is suspicious is she up with something.
I was thinking the same thing! I have been suspicious of he/she from the moment that he/she bumped into Susie on the sidewalk! I mean he/she offered her a ride and then just started following her around from then on...and I was like "Okayyyy??? I wouldn't trust a he/she like that!" I haven't let my guard down on that he/she though. I'm not really sure if he/she's a good person or not. Thanks for reminding me. lol. :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^i'm questionING her s3xual orientation .. sometime, she acts like a girl but sometime, she's not .. so yup. LOL
Im with you on that,LOL.

BTW, Aff and Susie are freaken beautiful! I would like them to be in lakorn playing as friend.

yeah, I don't trust Susie's tomboy friend either...I don't remember watching how they met, but did they really just bump into each other on the sidewalk and the tomboy just started following Susie around? that's just plain creepy...