Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

ivy1412

sarNie Egg
please, can you translate ?

ตอนที่ 5 (27 ธ.ค. 52)
แคทพยายาม เข้าใกล้ชิดกับทิน ทินเผลอตัวจูบกับแคทเป็นจังหวะที่เสาวรสมาเห็นเข้าเสียใจมาก แต่แคทสะใจที่ทำให้ทั้งคู่แตกกันได้ ทินยังคงตามล่าขวัญทุกครั้งที่ขวัญออก ไปทำงานในวงการบันเทิง ทินโมโหมากที่เจอขวัญกำลังโดนป๋าชีกอกำลังปล้ำขวัญ จึงลากขวัญกลับและสั่งห้ามขวัญทำงานอีก แต่ขวัญไม่ยอมจึงทะเลาะกัน ทินกระชากขวัญมาจูบ ขวัญได้แต่ตะลึงไป ด้านเสาวรสเสียใจมากชวนใหม่ (หลุยส์) ไป ต่างจังหวัดใหม่ปลอบใจและให้กำลังใจเสาวรสอย่างดี เสาวรสซึ้งใจและเริ่มรู้สึกดี ๆ ต่อใหม่มากขึ้น แคทยังคงตามทินเพื่อให้ทินกลับมาเป็นคนรักของตนอีก เมี่อมีโอกาสแคทใช้มารยา และแสร้งทำตัวน่าสงสารจนทินใจอ่อนและเกือบทำผิดศีลธรรมล่วงเกินแคทที่อยู่ใน สถานะของแม่เลี้ยง

ตอนที่ 4 (26 ธ.ค. 52)
จอมขวัญ บอกว่า ขวดเป็นเกย์ ทินไม่เชื่อตบหน้าจอมขวัญ ทินพาจอมขวัญมาตรวจท้องกับหมออติ จอมขวัญขอร้องให้หมอช่วยปิดเรื่องที่ขวัญไม่ได้ท้อง หมอยอมช่วย แคทยังคงควงคณิต (กบ ทรงสิทธิ์) เพื่อ ประชดทิน และแคทก็รู้เรื่องที่จอมขวัญเป็นลูกสาวของคณิต จึงคิดหาทางต่อรองกับขวัญโดยไม่ให้ขวัญเปิดเผยตัวตนว่าเป็นลูกคณิตให้ใครฟัง แลกกับที่ขวัญต้องเก็บความลับเรื่องขวดเป็นเกย์เช่นกัน เพราะแคทรู้ว่าขวัญ ไม่อยากให้ใครตามตัวเจอ ทินเริ่มหึงและถามความสัมพันธ์ของแคทกับคณิต แคทบอกว่าความรู้สึกที่มีต่อทินไม่เคยเปลี่ยนแปลง เช่นเดียวกับทิน ด้านจอมขวัญก็ยังออกแคสงานกับสีนวลจนเจอกับป๋า (เด่น ดอกประดู่) ที่ถูกใจและหวังจะรวบหัวรวบหางจอมขวัญเมื่อมีโอกาส ส่วนแคทเมื่อรู้ว่าทินยังมีใจก็พยายามเข้าแทรกแซงความสัมพันธ์ระหว่างทินกับเสาวรส (โบว์ เบญจวรรณ)

cecilia

Staff member
^seriously, i love my man chest to be free of hair -- it gives lots of wonders and imagination from there .. if it's hairy -- quite scary and turn off the mood to even imagine the tiny bit of fantasy lOl

come to think of it, i have not read a romance novel that would include the description of a hairy chest in there unless it's a VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF like SARN'S fiction then that's excusable Lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree -- just look at SEXY RAIN -- man, when he's shirtless under the rain -- his chest was clear off hair :blush:
Sorry off topic:
Ceci, why you have to bring RAIN up, now you make me drool and blush. Now, I want to be in my fantasy haha. I love his body(his abs made for all girl's eyes). haha

^^^LOL! Look at how big Susie's eyes got. haha. :)
Its very cute and funny, I cant wait to watch this scene. Look like Mart enjoys it more than Susie. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^Prisna, i can't help it when i know that you have a thing for him as well. I'm still upset for not being there in VEGAS tonight to WITNESS another DROOLING moment. how i envy one of my friend, she's in vegas now, watching his concert -- it probably is over 30 minutes ago but still -- RAIN for two nights .. HOW I ENVY HER !!! Look at his clean chest tonight :drools:

Click at your own risk :lol: -- http://sixtofive1982.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/memo_rain_1.jpg

aside from this .. SUSIE is so funny when she make all those rebel moves toward Mart. I love how he was about to hit her and she tuck out her tummy and dare him to hit her ..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^Prisna, i can't help it when i know that you have a thing for him as well. I'm still upset for not being there in VEGAS tonight to WITNESS another DROOLING moment. how i envy one of my friend, she's in vegas now, watching his concert -- it probably is over 30 minutes ago but still -- RAIN for two nights .. HOW I ENVY HER !!! Look at his clean chest tonight :drools:

Click at your own risk :lol: -- http://sixtofive1982.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/memo_rain_1.jpg

aside from this .. SUSIE is so funny when she make all those rebel moves toward Mart. I love how he was about to hit her and she tuck out her tummy and dare him to hit her ..
OMG, I love his chocolate abs, :wub: :drool: :blush: Girl, I will take a risk for my RAIN, how bad is it, haha. Your friend is lucky!

I love that part too. I found Mart threw Susie on the bed and pulls Susie around like he dont care if she going to get miscarriage, I found it funny. I admired Susie because Mart did and say many harsh things to her but she kept fighting because she love him so much

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy smoke , I love the N"K :wub: , she really out shine Mart hahaha and gosh Mart..sadist role is soo not for him , he like a doll! I love this white chick , she ..feisty hot

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sarn, I agree with you! haha

I felt bad for Susie when Mart poured the wine over her head plus I love her face expression, like a baby got caught by her daddy ( her baby's daddy). haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Omg Ceci! lol. Rain's body is flawless! haha. I don't think Rain is cute nor handsome [face-wise], but his body is SMOKIN'! :)

holy smoke , I love the N"K :wub: , she really out shine Mart hahaha and gosh Mart..sadist role is soo not for him , he like a doll! I love this white chick , she ..feisty hot
Haha. "This white chick"?? LOL! I like her too. I like how when she's around Tin, she puts on this feisty mask and fights back, but as soon as he leaves, she takes off the mask and shows her true, hurting feelings. Which is kinda sad.

Sarn, I agree with you! haha

I felt bad for Susie when Mart poured the wine over her head plus I love her face expression, like a baby got caught by her daddy ( her baby's daddy). haha
LOL! Haha! Fo sho! :)

I feel bad for Susie too. Sometimes I think she puts up with his bull a little too much. Like the things Mart says and the things he does, she should have slapped him for it, but instead she's the one who ened up getting slap by Mart. I would have slapped Mart or beat him for pouring wine over my head. lol. I hate how everytime Mart shows up at the condo, he's always creating a commotion. It's like he only comes over because he wants to fight and argue. Geesh! <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^it's like Janie said to Nok in NAMPUENG KOM 'I'M JUST YOUR STRESS RELIEVER" ..
that's pretty much how i see MART and SUSIE right now .. he comes to her to release his stress and anger.
he leave everything and accuse her of having an affair (just like BOW said, he shouldn't worry b/c Alex is dead already so it is alright for Susie to look for comfort from someone else (referring to Louis))

Yea, i like that part too . how he throw her around and then she got up and tell him 'DON'T YOU KNOW, I'M STILL PREGNANT!' lol

man, i can't wait til she's pregnant for real and then make him PAY !!!\

xox, for me, the longer i look at him, the sexier he got -- when i first saw him in FULL HOUSE, heck, he's ugly, however, as the drama progress, i find myself, falling for him .. it's like that one song 'The deeper I fall, the more I know, The deeper I fall, can't let you go, The deeper I fall down to the core, The more I know what love is for, You've got to know you've got the heart of me, You've got to know" === i'm trapped in RAIN'S and can't exit out -- probably live with me until i grow old (even if i'm marry LOL - a bit pitiful to imagine loving this virtual man who i can't grasp except by stare from afar. LOl)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^it's like Janie said to Nok in NAMPUENG KOM 'I'M JUST YOUR STRESS RELIEVER" ..
that's pretty much how i see MART and SUSIE right now .. he comes to her to release his stress and anger.
he leave everything and accuse her of having an affair (just like BOW said, he shouldn't worry b/c Alex is dead already so it is alright for Susie to look for comfort from someone else (referring to Louis))

Yea, i like that part too . how he throw her around and then she got up and tell him 'DON'T YOU KNOW, I'M STILL PREGNANT!' lol

man, i can't wait til she's pregnant for real and then make him PAY !!!\

xox, for me, the longer i look at him, the sexier he got -- when i first saw him in FULL HOUSE, heck, he's ugly, however, as the drama progress, i find myself, falling for him .. it's like that one song 'The deeper I fall, the more I know, The deeper I fall, can't let you go, The deeper I fall down to the core, The more I know what love is for, You've got to know you've got the heart of me, You've got to know" === i'm trapped in RAIN'S and can't exit out -- probably live with me until i grow old (even if i'm marry LOL - a bit pitiful to imagine loving this virtual man who i can't grasp except by stare from afar. LOl)
BTW Susie's father is a player hahah. I really want to know what Kat thinking since she knew Susie came from a rich family.

Hi5 Ceci! What, you think Rain ugly in FULL HOUSE when you first saw it? He is hella cute to me in FULL HOUSE even though his abs is not that smokin back then. haha What I found that make Rain ugly in FULL HOUSE is his style/clothes, I cant stand it. haha No more Rain before we keep on spamming about him in the wrong thread. LOL RAIN is my mom and lil bro admired. My lil bro got into Kpop because of Rain and he try to dance like Rain,how funny.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i did .. i thought he was ugly at first plus the clothes did it all for me .. I didn't like him until he falls for SHK.
but that was way back back in the beginning, since FHS, i've devote my korean obsession to him ^^

I'll bring us back to topic -- I really liking LOUIS's character in here how he say he's standing between justic, he refuse to take side nor go in the dark and evil place with his sisters. He's a smart man, there are better way for him to find love than to do them bad stuff -- i like him and bOW'S relationship too .. they are so cute together -- also, he seem VERY caring of Bow when she's hurt from Mart -- all in all, i think he's care for BOW alot more than what he think he does for Susie.

Susie, poor girl, her life story is more sappy than everyone else .. her mother refuse to accept mail from her b/c of her busy schedule with her new dad and her own father just keeps on flirting around and bushing around younger girls --- it's no wonder she run away and try to be independent on her own. I'm actually happy that her modeling career is going well for her -- what got me wonder is how will Mart kidnap her to the island or what trigger him to do this? ..

I hate NAMPEUNG's character in here .. she really is full of herself and love herself more than anything else. I see no remorse from her at all even after Alex died. A bit pitiful that love can make her turn this bad -- can't wait til Mart tell her to back off --

Wow, those pictures of Nampeng and Mart doesn't look good. It's dirtyyyy! lol. Mart looks really messed up. I don't know about you all, but those pictures up there looks like Tin was actually "into" Kat. I hope nothing happens, because those pictures up there look kinda disturbing.
mart looked like he was enjoying kat way too much...ugh

i'm sorry but i totally can't stand kat! she's a total bitch who needs to get over the past!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Nothing happen between MOTHER/STEPSON --- phew.
I haven't seen anything yet, but I hope not! lol. This is sort of a relief! :)

I'll bring us back to topic -- I really liking LOUIS's character in here how he say he's standing between justic, he refuse to take side nor go in the dark and evil place with his sisters. He's a smart man, there are better way for him to find love than to do them bad stuff -- i like him and bOW'S relationship too .. they are so cute together -- also, he seem VERY caring of Bow when she's hurt from Mart -- all in all, i think he's care for BOW alot more than what he think he does for Susie.

Susie, poor girl, her life story is more sappy than everyone else .. her mother refuse to accept mail from her b/c of her busy schedule with her new dad and her own father just keeps on flirting around and bushing around younger girls --- it's no wonder she run away and try to be independent on her own. I'm actually happy that her modeling career is going well for her -- what got me wonder is how will Mart kidnap her to the island or what trigger him to do this? ..

I hate NAMPEUNG's character in here .. she really is full of herself and love herself more than anything else. I see no remorse from her at all even after Alex died. A bit pitiful that love can make her turn this bad -- can't wait til Mart tell her to back off --
I like Louis's character too. He does stand his ground. I actually think that "for now", Louis cares more for Susie than Bow. But later he will care more for Bow. I feel bad for Susie's character as well. I think that even her dad is more caring about her than her mom. I don't see how a mom can be that neglectful. I know that the dad actually cares for Susie because he shows it, but he's just too much of a pussy to stand up to his mom. And he just can't stop man-whoring around.

I think Mart is a douche in this drama. He cares more about Nampueng than anyone else. Everytime Mart has those old memories of him and Nampueng from the past, it grosses me out! Eeeee! Like "WTH? Why are you still thinking about those dirty memories?!" lol.

So is Bow suppose to be Mart's gf or something like that in the drama?? I thought that Bow and Nampueng actually got along at the beginning, but now they're against each other??? I don't understand a word out of their mouths, so I don't know why they're verbally fighting.

Was that what Susie was telling Louis about [that her mother refused to accept emails from her] that's why they started crying together?? What kind of an email did Susie's mom write to her??

I love Nampueng in the "behind-the-scenes", but I hate her in the actual drama! She is cold, conniving, and selfish. She needs to get a reality check. I bet she's happy that her son is dead so she can feel young and single again with no strings attached.

mart looked like he was enjoying kat way too much...ugh

i'm sorry but i totally can't stand kat! she's a total bitch who needs to get over the past!
I KNOW! See! I knew I wasn't the only one! lol. I'm disgusted with the fact that Mart "looked" like he was enjoying it. YUCK!

Kat just thinks that she can have all the men around her. She wants Tin along with Susie's father. Geesh, lady, get over yourself.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart is such a **itch in here. but even so i still cant hate him cuz of his cute dimples lol he sure loves to do kiss scenes with his co star. susies eyes look like its about to pop out in the pic above

sarn, is aff still your sweetheart? hehe

cecilia

Staff member
^muahahaha, tinah, i feel like sarN's such a player -- but i think she'll love AFF forever.

X0X .. Bow is Mart's fiance -- they have been engage for quite awhile but Mart never bother to announce when they're going to get marry. What tick her off even more is that he still seem like he have feeling for kat and this bother her more than ever b/c in the end of her word war with Kat -- Mart's look still dont' help to back up her word, which is what drive her insane and mad at him.