Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, its hard to see mart in these dramatic role where he has show to alot of emotions. its too bad they couldnt get rome in this drama instead. ken will of been another good choice.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i would concluded that Mart is in his mid 40 b/c Susie's is not 20 yet when she's back to thailand.

Louis and Susie are around the same age --

i feel so bad for ALEX -- so hard to see a person like him commit suicide due to his differences. :(

little

sarNie Adult
^yes, i would concluded that Mart is in his mid 40 b/c Susie's is not 20 yet when she's back to thailand.

i feel so bad for ALEX -- so hard to see a person like him commit suicide due to his differences. :(

i'm thinking he's in his 30 or mid 30's. cus when he save her i assume she's 5 yr. and he was probably in college cus it mention that he's not graduate yet so he's probably like early 20, 21. That's like 15-16 years gap of them. by the way what time does this air i will try to wake up to watch this live i cant wait until later what free station can i watch glad it's on the weekends too. i havent really been hype/addict like this heart is pounding hard wong wien hua jai does it too and nampueng kom story.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm thinking he's in his 30 or mid 30's. cus when he save her i assume she's 5 yr. and he was probably in college cus it mention that he's not graduate yet so he's probably like early 20, 21. That's like 15-16 years gap of them. by the way what time does this air i will try to wake up to watch this live i cant wait until later what free station can i watch glad it's on the weekends too. i havent really been hype/addict like this heart is pounding hard wong wien hua jai does it too and nampueng kom story.
if she's around 5 that mean, 16 years later, she's 21 .. her dad made a comment that she's not even 20 yet either. also if mart is in his 20 0r 21 then, 16 years later, he'll be 36 close to his mid 40 ^^

it'll air on ch3 at 7:30 AM US CENTRAL TIME ZONE ja.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Spolier for todays episode, hehe... A lot of romantic scenes, mouth-to-mouth!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO5z3ZKa_rM

credit: b2b2v

cecilia

Staff member
^today episode was cute too -- i like her tomboy friend, she's hilarious !!!

it's so funny how she lied to be pregnant and mart said that he wants the successor of Alex .. however, he end up getting and making his own successor instead lOl -- CAN'T WAIT til he took her to the island ...

little

sarNie Adult
it's so good cant wait until friday. i didn't watch it live cus dont know the stations to watch plus this lakorn upload it fast. i like how susie portray her bratty character to mart it's cute when she does it

little

sarNie Adult
mart said when he came out the condo that he hopes the baby comes out a boy cus he didn't want a girl to have susies character. that's cute his expressions

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
if she's around 5 that mean, 16 years later, she's 21 .. her dad made a comment that she's not even 20 yet either. also if mart is in his 20 0r 21 then, 16 years later, he'll be 36 close to his mid 40 ^^

it'll air on ch3 at 7:30 AM US CENTRAL TIME ZONE ja.
Okay, let's just say that their age differences and with that whole little "p'ek saving n'ek when young" thing didn't match up well at all. Cuz in real life, Mart would be old as heck, and Susie would still be a teen. Which is very weird. lol. Which was why when I was watching ep. 1, I didn't think that the little girl would be Jomkwan because Tin is already like a grown man.

^today episode was cute too -- i like her tomboy friend, she's hilarious !!!

it's so funny how she lied to be pregnant and mart said that he wants the successor of Alex .. however, he end up getting and making his own successor instead lOl -- CAN'T WAIT til he took her to the island ...
Danggit! I didn't get to catch ep. 2 today. And I can't find anyone to upload ep. 2 yet. :( This sucks. Is anyone else uploading this drama besides thinkjaden???

mart said when he came out the condo that he hopes the baby comes out a boy cus he didn't want a girl to have susies character. that's cute his expressions
Haha. That's so funny because they actually end up having a girl anyways! LOL! Too cute! :)

ivy1412

sarNie Egg
Okay, let's just say that their age differences and with that whole little "p'ek saving n'ek when young" thing didn't match up well at all. Cuz in real life, Mart would be old as heck, and Susie would still be a teen. Which is very weird. lol. Which was why when I was watching ep. 1, I didn't think that the little girl would be Jomkwan because Tin is already like a grown man.

Danggit! I didn't get to catch ep. 2 today. And I can't find anyone to upload ep. 2 yet. :( This sucks. Is anyone else uploading this drama besides thinkjaden???

Haha. That's so funny because they actually end up having a girl anyways! LOL! Too cute! :)
you can watch ep.2 this lakorn here

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#p/u/6/J_Dqo5hUQao

I waited until midnight for uploading ep.2. ha ha :rolleyes:

Love this drama !

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I feel sad for Alex too, his mother is not a good supporter. :(

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OH F*CK NO! HE POURED WINE OVER HER HEAD, AND SLAPPED HER! IT'S A DOUBLE F*CK NO FOR THE SLAP!!!!!!!!!!

MART! HOW COULD YOU?! Even if it's just a drama, I think it is so disrespectful and degrading for a man to ever hit a woman like that! I hate it when pra'eks do that! It's sucha big TURNOFF! Only pussy's do that! [Excuse my language. I'm just highly upset.]

You know, I like Louis so much more in this drama. I like Mart too, but there's something about him in this drama that just makes me go "Damn, you should have been the pra'ek!" lol. When will those days come eh? Louis has this charm about him. *sigh....:wub: LOL! :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
wow, i never thought i would watch this lakorn because i dont like mart's acting that much, but damn this lakorn is so good. i like n'ek she's cute, i didnt watch her first lakorn, but in this lakorn her acting is quite good. louis and bow looks good together.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
OH F*CK NO! HE POURED WINE OVER HER HEAD, AND SLAPPED HER! IT'S A DOUBLE F*CK NO FOR THE SLAP!!!!!!!!!!

MART! HOW COULD YOU?! Even if it's just a drama, I think it is so disrespectful and degrading for a man to ever hit a woman like that! I hate it when pra'eks do that! It's sucha big TURNOFF! Only pussy's do that! [Excuse my language. I'm just highly upset.]

You know, I like Louis so much more in this drama. I like Mart too, but there's something about him in this drama that just makes me go "Damn, you should have been the pra'ek!" lol. When will those days come eh? Louis has this charm about him. *sigh....:wub: LOL! :)
I feel the same when I saw that in the opening credits. Just shows that there is no gentleman side to the character or whomever wrote the script. A woman should not be treated that way by any man for whatever the reason. That aside, I've never seen Susie before this lakorn. I like her. AND yes I do agree with others Mart has difficultly portraying a jealous character. You gotta have that look, I'm talking about the stare of jealousy. Pong has improved on it especially in PNGRT with Aom.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I agree with you! Im fine with the wine poring over her head but a slapped is a BIG NO NO but I cant blame Mart for it bcuz he just following his script. I hate when they made the p'ek slapped the n'ek it an a**h*e, what up with the lakorn this day that a p'ek slapped a n'ek . Like Pat & Por lakorn I lose interest after he slapped her. I dont care what the pek do to the nek but as long he not abusived her in that kind of way. A woman should not be treated like that even what she say or did insulted you as man.

onahc

sarNie Elites
People always complain about Smart's acting, IMO it's not great but it's not bad either. He's much better than Suzie, that's for sure!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Finally watched the lakorn. Susie is so cute and love her character. Mart...He has had many chances more than Susie to improve on his acting. But sadistic role is just not him. He needs the comedy to relax him. The intensity of a mad...jealous...mean sometimes with no common sense is one Mart isn't able to portray well.

I so hate the slapping part. I don't like it when the P'ek slaps the N'ek. It's a WTH moment for me. He can be jealous...say mean things to her but do not slap her. Jealousy should never cross over to abuse. I know it's a lakorn at the end they end up together but once the slapping and the hitting starts it's hard to believe that she could love him....not to add the rape. Pouring wine...slapping and raping and a baby. Well, this lakorn has it all.

fanny

sarNie Adult
the only lakorn that i saw p'ek slapped n'ek was kade and oh petchalada. the one kade play for ch.3. i dont remember the story, but yeah he slapped oh. i was like i have never see p'ek slap n'ek in lakorn before it made me mad. and this lakorn when i saw the preview p'ek gonna slap n'ek later. we'll wait and see why he do that i think its nampueng who make him do that.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen this yet but it seems good. I still get over the age difference though, it just seems that he's so old for her. I hope they clear that up.

The first lakorn that i saw p'ek slap nang'ek was Sawan Bieng with Ken and Ann. I love the lakorn! :lol: I didn't like it but it was written in the script so the actor can't do anything. I just don't hope it becomes a trend in lakorns because it be sad to see the p'ek slapping their nang'ek all the time. -_-