Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this drama will bring sarn back to the forum after NK ended lol too bad i have work early in the morning though. ill be back around 2ish ughh

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, i'll be up by 7:15 to watch ssbt and catch this live since i have no class or work at the school in the morning -- also, it's WINTER BREAK -- fun time for me LOl

i'll see if i can upload it if there's no interruption in my live streaming file

tinah, i was thinking of that as well .. sarN been mia since NAMPUENG KOM .. hopefully this will make her come back since she always spy in these kind of thread for the most part -- worth her time LOl ..

cecilia

Staff member
^really .. so if we have not mention the word 'her' -- you probably still think she's a guy then LOl ..
i suppose, that's what she get for hiding out most of the time -- so that could be why members think this and that of her ..
poor girl, she outta come and spam with us more so ppl get to know her more for herself than assuming it ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww you're lucky cecilia! i hate being lefted out. wish i could watch it early in the morn with you gals.

sarn will for sure come back. she was spamming here during the time the teaser was released.

cecilia

Staff member
i woke so early to try to catch it live but man, iptv is giving me such a hard time, nothing in their site plays -- i resort to all these other free streaming sites, neither ch7 nor ch3 play for me :( -- so upsetting now!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Just finished the 1st episode! Can't wait for the next one, yikes :) There's going to be a lot of chemistry between Mart & Suzie, hehe...

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I wonder how old Susie is. She doesn't have that young look but she is pretty. She looks like so many people. Her smile in some pictures reminds me of Aom Piyada's smile and in some angles she reminds me of Aom Skaojai. Her face also kinda looks like Bua Chompoo but an older version of Bua.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i liked the first episode, it's not dragging everything is moving pretty fast, and Louis looks really handsome in this lakorn I never liked him before but he looks cute now haha

I wonder how old Susie is. She doesn't have that young look but she is pretty. She looks like so many people. Her smile in some pictures reminds me of Aom Piyada's smile and in some angles she reminds me of Aom Skaojai. Her face also kinda looks like Bua Chompoo but an older version of Bua.
She also reminds me of Aom Skaojai and at some angles, sonia cooling.

annea

sarNie Adult
how old is jomkwan and kuad suppose to be in the lakorn? so sad kuad die. loving this lakorn rite now, so n'ek n p'ek is gonna have a baby together rite?

tinah

sarNie Coma
she definately look like mixed version of aom skaojai. so pretty

little

sarNie Adult
l luv this lakorn so much and the only 1 i am hooked to. It's a fast pace and really good. I luv alex he shows his gay side really well and I must say that he is a talent young actor I cried when he played his character it's so sad plus i find louis scott sexy in this character I always thougth he was girly and never look to him in a girl-guy way of his long hair. I luv all the characters and i cant get enough of this glad it's airs 3 days a week.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right, episode 1 better than I expect .. i'm loving it as well ..

Susie protray her character well as well as ALEX -- give him a 5stars for showing his gayness!
i guess, i'm not mad at him being gay in here b/c he is a cutey ^^

Louis's excellent in his uncle role too ^^

and GOSH, nampueng is EVIL !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
just finished epi 1. i knew broadcast wouldnt disappoint me. it started off with a good pace and right to the point. theres so many good looking people in here lol susies acting isnt as bad considering its her 2nd drama. better than mart. sorry! love the guy but he needs to improve big time.

ughh marts gonna slap susie on tommrows epi <_< shame on him!

did i mention how nampeung is good at being a crazy itch**

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i liked the first episode, it's not dragging everything is moving pretty fast, and Louis looks really handsome in this lakorn I never liked him before but he looks cute now haha
Haha. Same here. I've never really liked Louis before either. But he is quite handsome in here. I think it's because he cut his hair. lol. :)

^i know right, episode 1 better than I expect .. i'm loving it as well ..

Susie protray her character well as well as ALEX -- give him a 5stars for showing his gayness!
i guess, i'm not mad at him being gay in here b/c he is a cutey ^^

Louis's excellent in his uncle role too ^^

and GOSH, nampueng is EVIL !!!
Actually ep. 1 was moving too fast. I didn't really understand what was going on at all. How did Kat and Tin's father meet again? So Tin was already a grown man when he saved Jomkwan, who is still a little girl? That's just odd. And how does Jomkwan's father and Kat know each other?

I like Alex's character, but he's wayyyyy too touchy and clingy. lol. The first performance that Alex gave was kinda kinky and gave me unpleasant goosebumps, but the second one was good. It was full of emotions. What's the song call? I really like it! lol. Weird, but I like it. haha. Alex really played his role well. It's just that he's weak and too emotional.

MART, MART, MART! OMG! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED! THAT MAN WAS STIFF AS ROCK! When he found out that Kat was getting married to his dad, his emotions were WEAK, DULL, AND UNEXPRESSED! . It was more of like a "huh???" then a "how could you?!?!"

Susie's character is care-free, kinda wild, and stubborn. She makes friends wayyyy to easily. lol. But I like her character. It's not weak. And I care a lot about feisty nang'eks. teehee. Susie's acting is 10x's better than Mart's! Louis' character is even more expressive than Mart's. I wouldn't even mind if Louis was the pra'ek. :)

little

sarNie Adult
Haha. Same here. I've never really liked Louis before either. But he is quite handsome in here. I think it's because he cut his hair. lol. :)

Actually ep. 1 was moving too fast. I didn't really understand what was going on at all. How did Kat and Tin's father meet again? So Tin was already a grown man when he saved Jomkwan, who is still a little girl? That's just odd. And how does Jomkwan's father and Kat know each other?

I like Alex's character, but he's wayyyyy too touchy and clingy. lol. The first performance that Alex gave was kinda kinky and gave me unpleasant goosebumps, but the second one was good. It was full of emotions. What's the song call? I really like it! lol. Weird, but I like it. haha. Alex really played his role well. It's just that he's weak and too emotional.

MART, MART, MART! OMG! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED! THAT MAN WAS STIFF AS ROCK! When he found out that Kat was getting married to his dad, his emotions were WEAK, DULL, AND UNEXPRESSED! . It was more of like a "huh???" then a "how could you?!?!"

Susie's character is care-free, kinda wild, and stubborn. She makes friends wayyyy to easily. lol. But I like her character. It's not weak. And I care a lot about feisty nang'eks. teehee. Susie's acting is 10x's better than Mart's! Louis' character is even more expressive than Mart's. I wouldn't even mind if Louis was the pra'ek. :)

I think that when he saved her is he still in high school i don't think it's college cuz that would be a little huge different. She was maybe 5 yrs old and he's in his late late teens. i think. It didn't mention the age plus it did say that they are not graduates yet if so it would be easier for pra ek to be more supportive of nampeung so maybe he is still in college like 20-21. That's like 15 years older than n'ek. It mention that p'ek dad and nampeung met is that I think that Nampeung work for him in his company. i'm so addictive to this lots. yes louis show more emotions than louis which he is handsome gentleman.