Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i was trying to figure out who Susie reminds me of. I happened to watch Smallville today and saw Lois. At certain angles she reminds me of Erica Durance..and I love Erica as Lois. Cecilia....I think my impression of Mart with Likit was poor. LOL. I thought he was so stiff there. But I got to say...he looks very cute standing there....

I am going to give this a try...I like to watch newbies. Susie surly will grow on me. I guess, Mart is smart. He goes from sadistic roles to comedy. The switch evens him out.
Yesssss! Now that you've mentioned it, she does kinda look like Lois/Erica from Smallville. I haven't seen Smallville in awhile. But there's a resemblance.

atleast they are good looking people right lol this is susies 2nd lakorn so im not gonna give her a hard time. i think she resembie Sonia Cooling with her model figure and she also look alot like Aom Skaojai. i notice theres alot of mixed newbies coming in the thai industry
I wouldn't say she looks like Aom Skaojai. Aom has an individual look that no one else could compare to. I agree, there are alot of mixed newbies coming in. And the thing is---they're all so beautiful! Sometimes even better looking that the full-blooded Thai celebs. lol. :)

i saw susie in aon and noon's lakorn and her acting was actually okay for a newcomer...it could improve, but still, it wasn't bad...

she shouldn't have gotten those bangs though; they don't suit her that well...

looking forward to this lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its great to see nampeung in more roles after her return in SB. i do miss her as n'ek but those days are over so atleast she get to challenge herself by taking the n'rai role.

thanks jakjaan

cecilia

Staff member
thanks JAKJANN for the character profiles.

i took this from lyn's blog :

“Rainbow Flame (Plerng See Roong)” airing after Rita Jensen and Andrew Gregson’s lakorn “Moonlight Crown” on December 19, 2009 on Ch3 stars Mart Krissada as our pra’ek and “NamPueng” Nattharika Thammapreedanan as the nang’rai. Essentially, they are the main characters–their relationship is the focal point for all the drama in the lakorn.

Mart Krissadee plays Tinarat, a man who secretly harbors feelings for his stepmother Katleya played by “NamPueng” Nattharika Thammapreedanan. There was a time when they both secretly liked each other. She was a little older, he was probably in his late teens or early 20s. Because of ambition and wanting to live the secure life, Katleya doesn’t follow her heart, instead she chooses to marry a rich older man, who happened to be Tinarat’s father. She didn’t know that though.

read more here : http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/12/alex-rendell-is-a-gay-lad-in-rainbow-flame/#more-8349

cikna

sarNie Adult
I stumbled upon this thread by accident and I'm hooked. I love all the spoiler pics. I especially the one with mart, susi and the baby. What a cute family photo!

little

sarNie Adult
i cant wati for this every spoilers and input are interesting. luv the intensity between n and p ek. I'm not enjoying Pat and Por even though it's intense but I'm not feeling it anymore.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Totally looking forward for this lakorn, hopefully it doesn't make me lose interest with any dragging. Thank you.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks interesting! Not a big fan of Mart but the trialer caught my interest.

I just have on question though. What is the age difference marts character and susies?

cecilia

Staff member
^hm, when they met, he's in his early 20's ..
when they meet again, she's a college student ..
so maybe, he's in his 30's - 40's

maijune

SarNie Adult
IS THIS LAKORN ON AIR ALREADY?...CAUSE I THOUGHT IT REPLACE SANAEHA NGERN TRA BUT HOW COME NO ONE HAS UPLOAD IT YET....AM I RIGHT?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i saw susie in aon and noon's lakorn and her acting was actually okay for a newcomer...it could improve, but still, it wasn't bad...

she shouldn't have gotten those bangs though; they don't suit her that well...

looking forward to this lakorn...
Yea, she was really pretty in that drama. Her character was kinda kiddish though. I just remember thinking "wow, she looks better than Noon! why didn't she play the main character??" haha. :)

I stumbled upon this thread by accident and I'm hooked. I love all the spoiler pics. I especially the one with mart, susi and the baby. What a cute family photo!
Wow, where did you see that picture?? I wanna see too! lol. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
do you mean this ??

Awww! This is sucha cute picture! That's what I call picture perfect!

Except for one thing: Mart, I don't think that baby likes you. haha. Or maybe she just doesn't like that yellow bear hand puppet you're trying to amuse her with. LOL! :)

cecilia

Staff member
another teaser but KIT ja .. so can't wait for this one -- Friday seem so long *sighed*
TEASER 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0os2KQIag

bts with ALEX AND HIS NANGSHOW show : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REllifm9c5o

thanks to KISSKEEPINTOUCH for the HQ upload :wub: