Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

cecilia

Staff member
i think she looks great with the hair ..

susie's tall and pretty -- hoping to see more update on this lakorn soon or better yet, a GOOD thorough teaser ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^6thanks jakjaan.

alot of hot scenes between mart/susie. one of the poster same susie is jasons young gf. is that true? if so, they would make one hot couple!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for this lakorn. A lot of cute scenes! They look cute! Louis looks nice with his new hair cut.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I remember the girl from Aon and Noon's drama. She's very pretty and sweet. But her acting skills are still kinda weak. But I'm hoping she'll do well in this. Besides, I think Mart and her make a good couple. I don't really like her bangs. They look better off to the side. She's really pretty though. Mart---I love your buff arms! lol. :)

That stepmother chick [idk her name] was all over Ken in SB and now she's all over Mart??? Gosh! How disgusting! She's so pretty and she's not even that old! Why do they keep putting her in dramas as the evil, slutty, conniving, stepmother????

The teaser looks goooooood! I'm excited! Spicyforum says it airs Dec. 18th! YAH! :)

cecilia

Staff member
^b/c Nampueng is GOOD at these kind of role -- also, the role called for a younger woman with cunning mind and no one out there can play it better and hateful than NAMPEUNG. When she's nice, she's believable, when she's evil, you just want to kick her to the curb.

as for SUSIE, i'll wait and let the lakorn prove me on her acting -- and knowing the fact that she's still new in the acting biz, i'll give her time to prove herself as well b/c i'm not expecting much from this lakorn either beside the whole lakorn script/plot.

Aside from this, i'm excite for it to air soon b/c i don't have anything good to watch at the moment beside the comedy lakorn of art/part ^^ I want to see an unexpected captivating drama!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
SMART Interview translate by me.
http://www.smart-krissada.net/board/index.php?topic=4790.msg38781;topicseen#msg38781

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks jakjaan. i hope marts acting improved since he wasnt convincing in LK with anne. like cecilia, im not gonna hope too much on this lakorn since susies still a newbie while marts acting isnt too good. luckily the storyline is what most fans like ^_^

Merit

sarNie Adult
Susie is pretty...her smile is contagious. It's going to be two beautiful people on screen that's all. If anything the storyline is what going to glue people to this lakorn. But for sure, the actors will grow on people. LOL. Mart still isn't convincing for me as a sadistic. He somehow restrict himself from the emotion or rather he tries to come across as that but it isn't in him.

He does way better in comedy because it is more relaxing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i agree. mart is suitable in comedy roles. i liked him sapai look toong. but we'll see how it goes.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, comedy is his thing to do -- i love him as arti too .. however, i also like him in LIKIT KAMMATHEP ..

we'll just have to wait and see .. so happy i'm on vacation during this airing time plus it air on friday and the weekend, that's just too awesome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish it aired on the weekdays so if this lakorn turns out to be good it wont have to end too soon like Nk :(

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.smart-krissada.net/board/index.php?topic=4790.msg38781;topicseen#msg38781
Interview an actor and Actress of Rainbow Flame

Merit

sarNie Adult
i was trying to figure out who Susie reminds me of. I happened to watch Smallville today and saw Lois. At certain angles she reminds me of Erica Durance..and I love Erica as Lois. Cecilia....I think my impression of Mart with Likit was poor. LOL. I thought he was so stiff there. But I got to say...he looks very cute standing there....

I am going to give this a try...I like to watch newbies. Susie surly will grow on me. I guess, Mart is smart. He goes from sadistic roles to comedy. The switch evens him out.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Susie is pretty...her smile is contagious. It's going to be two beautiful people on screen that's all. If anything the storyline is what going to glue people to this lakorn. But for sure, the actors will grow on people. LOL. Mart still isn't convincing for me as a sadistic. He somehow restrict himself from the emotion or rather he tries to come across as that but it isn't in him.

He does way better in comedy because it is more relaxing.
I agree. Susie does have a very pretty smile. She looks like she could have been in a beauty pageant. lol. It is definitely gonna be two beautiful people onscreen---both with great smiles! haha. I like the storyline, that's why I'm looking forward to this. We all love those slap/kiss ones! And this is one of them! :) I can't imagine Mart as a sadistic pra'ek too. Even in comedies, Mart is still kinda dull. I think I find him cocky rather than funny. But I like Mart. So I guess both Mart and Susie are gonna have to prove themselves. I have high hopes for them though. :)

Interview an actor and Actress of Rainbow Flame

Dang, she has a long name!!!!! lol. She definitely sounds like a newbie in her interview. It's almost like she's scared to play this kind of role, but yet she's up for the challenge. She's a beautiful person and deserves to be a nang'ek in more dramas. Maybe this drama will get her more recognition. I like Anne, Rita, Ploy and so forth, but I like to see some new faces for ch3 dramas. As much as I like Rita, gosh I have to admit, I'm kinda tired of seeing her dramas one after another. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i was trying to figure out who Susie reminds me of. I happened to watch Smallville today and saw Lois. At certain angles she reminds me of Erica Durance..and I love Erica as Lois. Cecilia....I think my impression of Mart with Likit was poor. LOL. I thought he was so stiff there. But I got to say...he looks very cute standing there....

I am going to give this a try...I like to watch newbies. Susie surly will grow on me. I guess, Mart is smart. He goes from sadistic roles to comedy. The switch evens him out.
that's it .. i was trying to make out how she remind me of someone too -- and yes, she does remind me of erica in smalleville (big fan)

i only like mart in these two lakorns as for everything else, i'm still if about his acting -- let's hope this will prove me wrong..

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast they are good looking people right lol this is susies 2nd lakorn so im not gonna give her a hard time. i think she resembie Sonia Cooling with her model figure and she also look alot like Aom Skaojai. i notice theres alot of mixed newbies coming in the thai industry