Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! I love it when JomKuan was in the bedroom with Tin and she was putting the lip gloss on, glossing up ready for round 2... lol.. I was laughing my ass off when she was saying the buddha prayer.. Na Moh Ta Sah...... lol.. hehehe.. I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

^ lol...seriously, so the R-scene already occurred? I haven't seen episode 6 or 7 yet...

but that's hilarious that mart had to go and ask his doctor friend...but he is such an ass...

tinah

sarNie Coma
say what, the rape scene is today? well it doesnt have much epi left so i could see why it happen already. i have a feeling its gonna be a rush ending

annea

sarNie Adult
he's such an ass how can he not know she a virgin after what he did to her. the r scene was hecka fast, i wouldnt have thought that there was gonna be a willing scene. cant wait till tmwr.

onahc

sarNie Elites
he's such an ass how can he not know she a virgin after what he did to her. the r scene was hecka fast, i wouldnt have thought that there was gonna be a willing scene. cant wait till tmwr.
there was a willing scene. he kissed her and afterwards they did the matress mambo. it's his way of punishing her for killing his brother, lol.

little

sarNie Adult
luv it so much. susie putting lip gloss ready for round 2 i like louis and bow character too. nampueng said that bow comes be with a younger man. i find it that their relationship is cute. even thouugh bow is older. how much older from bow and louis in the lakorn.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I'm watching it right now. Just finished the r-scene. What a quickie! There's a willing scene too? Can't wait. I definitely concur that tin is a donkey, but he makes me laugh!

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Just saw lipgloss bit. She's so funny, she asked for the money like a professional. Why does she keep egging tin on?

anyway up to the bit where tin goes home. why would he do that, stupid kat!fast forward moment coming up. Stupid tin, go back to jomkwan!

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
how did she get out of the house and contact that willy guy? did stupid tin just leave the door unlocked?

Linda

sarNie Egg
Susie's million attempts to escape seems tiring lol. Yea it's sort of cute when Mart gets all worried n what not but she did it one too many times lol.

my favorite people in the lakorn are not Susie and Mart but actually Louis (love him lots!!!!) and Bow. Alex too even if it was for only an episode or so =[

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I love louis character too, he's the only sane person with any kind of common sense, plus he's cute :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lol, Hoewver, he did find out. He saw blood after he raped her, but wasn't too sure. So, he asked his doctor friend.

Yea, I like the willing scene and the whole lip gloss thing. It was really unexpected, but I thought the willing scene was cute. Only if the kiss scene went... "Jom Kwan!" ... *Tin pulls Jom Kwan and holds her face, then kisses her* ... cuz the kiss was more of a... skin against skin, not actually a kiss lol

cecilia

Staff member
so much misunderstanding -- i wish someone would have tell Tin the truth instead of waiting for Jomkwan.

Anyway, i like the ending part of today when Kat blow them breath toward Tin's ear .. something must have trigger him to inch away ..

another funny part of the willing was that right after he insulted her and gave her the money to put in her little chest -- she tried to get up but she seem to struggle a bit -- he must have been rough on her .. he offered to help her up but she refuse LOl

maijune

SarNie Adult
so ep 7 have both the r scene and willing scene?...still downloading...can't wait to watch it...anyone know how many eps are there? to this lakorn...

onahc

sarNie Elites
He threw money at her like she was some cheap ho and she quickly puts it in the the little chest, how degrading! Oh, I can't wait for her sweet revenge!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
My sister is telling me there's going to be only 12 episodes to this lakorn, but I don't know for sure.