Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I feel the same when I saw that in the opening credits. Just shows that there is no gentleman side to the character or whomever wrote the script. A woman should not be treated that way by any man for whatever the reason. That aside, I've never seen Susie before this lakorn. I like her. AND yes I do agree with others Mart has difficultly portraying a jealous character. You gotta have that look, I'm talking about the stare of jealousy. Pong has improved on it especially in PNGRT with Aom.
Agree. :)

I agree with you! Im fine with the wine poring over her head but a slapped is a BIG NO NO but I cant blame Mart for it bcuz he just following his script. I hate when they made the p'ek slapped the n'ek it an a**h*e, what up with the lakorn this day that a p'ek slapped a n'ek . Like Pat & Por lakorn I lose interest after he slapped her. I dont care what the pek do to the nek but as long he not abusived her in that kind of way. A woman should not be treated like that even what she say or did insulted you as man.
Exactly! Like they say, "once a man raises his hand on a woman, he'll do it again."

didn't ken slap ann in sawan bieng? i think they were in the car.
Yes, that was a big turnoff as well. But Ken's slap in there wasn't as hard as Mart's slap. [I think. lol.] Plus Ken felt kinda bad afterwards when Anne started crying. But I don't think Mart gives a damn.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OH F*CK NO! HE POURED WINE OVER HER HEAD, AND SLAPPED HER! IT'S A DOUBLE F*CK NO FOR THE SLAP!!!!!!!!!!

MART! HOW COULD YOU?! Even if it's just a drama, I think it is so disrespectful and degrading for a man to ever hit a woman like that! I hate it when pra'eks do that! It's sucha big TURNOFF! Only pussy's do that! [Excuse my language. I'm just highly upset.]

You know, I like Louis so much more in this drama. I like Mart too, but there's something about him in this drama that just makes me go "Damn, you should have been the pra'ek!" lol. When will those days come eh? Louis has this charm about him. *sigh....:wub: LOL! :)
wait, has that seen happen yet? the slapping her?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was in youtube and i saw a bit of it , hummmmm..Mart doesn't have the aggressive look , his face isn't made for sadist role lolll , he like a baby chewing a bubble gum , i fancy the N"K though , she pretty at some angle and there 4 of them since she have a square face , but i like her , not bad , i alway fall for the girl :wub: when i favor a lakorn ^^^^^^ how many eps ? Is there an r'scene yet ? Gosh, lakorn need to stop with r'scene Haahaha or else i will die with a wide grin.

the p'ek slapping the n'ek is a definite no-no...that's just so wrong...i don't know; i can stand R-scenes and basically anything, but not when the p'ek actually slaps the n'ek...

sarN

sarNie Granny
where do u guys see this 'slap' ? i want to see ! yeah, i don't like guy slapping girl that much either unless she was crazy and he slap her to knock some scent in her haha , he could had give her a spanking ^^^ their age difference should be right for that :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was in youtube and i saw a bit of it , hummmmm..Mart doesn't have the aggressive look , his face isn't made for sadist role lolll , he like a baby chewing a bubble gum , i fancy the N"K though , she pretty at some angle and there 4 of them since she have a square face , but i like her , not bad , i alway fall for the girl :wub: when i favor a lakorn ^^^^^^ how many eps ? Is there an r'scene yet ? Gosh, lakorn need to stop with r'scene Haahaha or else i will die with a wide grin.
yea i dont know why they keep giving him in this type of role. i love mart but i think the lakorn could of been better with an actor who has more experience or acting thats up to par. hes suppose to stand out but apparent he isnt.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, Im happy it aired for 3days. I so excited for friday because of this lakorn than xmas. haha

fanny

sarNie Adult
mart slap susie because she said, that alex was gay. she kept repeating gay gay gay. so mart slapped her.

cecilia

Staff member
^hm. if we compare abuse with rape, it's no different -- so yup, how is okay to rape a woman repetitively but not slap once? that's just weird -- aside from this, if i'm mart, i would slap susie too for framing my brother who i thought is STRAIGHT!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
^hm. if we compare abuse with rape, it's no different -- so yup, how is okay to rape a woman repetitively but not slap once? that's just weird -- aside from this, if i'm mart, i would slap susie too for framing my brother who i thought is STRAIGHT!
Good point, true.

little

sarNie Adult
mart slap susie because she said, that alex was gay. she kept repeating gay gay gay. so mart slapped her.

is this in ep 2 how come i miss the slap part i don't remember seeing in scene cant wait for xmas day so many good lakorns for me to follow

little

sarNie Adult
i wonder the slap they mention is in the next ep 3 cus for sure i don't remember it unless i went to the kitchen/br for a quick second besides i don't remember her telling him that alex is gay. she wouldn't bring that out now. so i guess they are talking about the next ep.