Plerng Rak Fai Marn (Makers Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I forgot that Aff hasn't paired with Por T. Num Sornram, Rome, Andrew, and Chakrit. I don't mind any of these guys at all.
Right, Chakrit!! I'd love to see him with Aff in a lakorn. I already saw a spark when she went on his cooking show.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I actually think Por T and Aff would make a decent pair despite that so many ppl seem to dislike him. Rome and Aff looked good together in that one commercial they did too! I don't mind who the p'ek is as long as it's someone Aff has never worked with before. It's always nice to do a little switching once in a while.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
People are always like "Por T has such a big mouth or he's ugly" I find him very cute and a fantastic actor, it would be awesome to see him with Aff.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I know! 555 Everyone is always complaining about him but I personally think he's a great actor, has a fun loving personality and is quite charming too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I third that too. Smart needs to lay off a bit and work on improving before returning.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I got my dream pairing in Wanida so I'm good. Although I'd love to see them again in a drama. I'd also like to see Aff with Andrew or Oil but Oil picks the stupidest scripts that don't really focus on the p'ek or romance.

Barring that I don't care who she pairs up with but I want to see her in a "rai" role and new scripts, no more remakes. But not rai like Plerng Boon. Anyone watch Gossip Girl? I could see Aff playing a Blair type role (season 1-2 only), bitchy but still vulnerable, snobby and prideful.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well I got my dream pairing in Wanida so I'm good. Although I'd love to see them again in a drama. I'd also like to see Aff with Andrew or Oil but Oil picks the stupidest scripts that don't really focus on the p'ek or romance.

Barring that I don't care who she pairs up with but I want to see her in a "rai" role and new scripts, no more remakes. But not rai like Plerng Boon. Anyone watch Gossip Girl? I could see Aff playing a Blair type role (season 1-2 only), bitchy but still vulnerable, snobby and prideful.
wanna see aff rai 4 once too but not those rai that snatches her best mate husband in
plerng boon and also my fingers cross Aff take on as n'ek pimmala in plerng boon then
she can meet up with Rome like everyone here rooting to see them pair in lakorn cos a
disappointment Rome got pulled out of wanida and wouldn't mind Mart in this new one too