Plerng Rak Fai Marn (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the title sounds interesting. funny to see aff and khem in the same lakorn again. they starred in that one lakorn with chai

thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
woo hoo a reunion of Mart and Aff hehe naruk mak they make such another one of a cute
pair i remembered long ago Aff/Mart has another lakorn for makers group 'sufong krong'
wonder what happen to that lakorn is it still exist or not?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Cupid Candy!

Can't wait. The last time they paired was in 2007 in MDRB.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this gets confirmed because I miss P'Khem on screen, I don't mind if she's playing rai again, because I think she acts well. Thanks for the news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea, she's great as a villian. I'm actually bored of seeing benz and joy r playing the rai all the time.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I agree! Both Joy and Benz are very convincing as n'rai but it'd be nice to see other people too. Am I the only one who wishes that Aff pairs up with someone totally new?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont like this pairing.

hope they can change mart to rome, andrew or anyone who hasnt paired with aff.
hehe lesibangbang Rome or Andrew a dream come true if one day Aff come across them

cecilia

Staff member
awe -- i'd love to see Aff with Rome a lot more than Mart .. hope these roles are not confirm yet na.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ I agree! Both Joy and Benz are very convincing as n'rai but it'd be nice to see other people too. Am I the only one who wishes that Aff pairs up with someone totally new?
Nope Bong, your not the only one. I wish she pairs up with Por Trissadee and Num Sornram. I've been dreaming of her pairing with these 2 for so long.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nope Bong, your not the only one. I wish she pairs up with Por Trissadee and Num Sornram. I've been dreaming of her pairing with these 2 for so long.
I forgot that Aff hasn't paired with Por T. Num Sornram, Rome, Andrew, and Chakrit. I don't mind any of these guys at all.