Pleng Ruk Talay Taii [Compordee]

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aw, Benz and Cee look cute together. I'm not used to his hair not spiked up :p

Can't wait for more clips ^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. The fitting pics looks so funny & wierd. :p Wthekc! Lol. Why does Cee have the lightbulb/flashlight on his head?! :p I don't like his hair, it looks so weird on him. Lol. Cee's head is so tiny compared to Benz. But they are sooooo cute together though! :) Cannot wait for this to air. Haha.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
cee have the light on his head probably because he works somewhere in cave or something that requires a light since this lakorn may have scenes at the sea.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol yea, those pics do look weird. And so not liking Cee with his hair flat like that. He's better off with spiked hair :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i see. it was a fitting. aw benz so perdy. thanks u ana

Ana

sarNie Adult
CREDIT TO CHEERPANU @ SIWATFAMILY.COM

They look so cute together. I wanna see this already :wub:

I had these pixz saved long ago I thought I posted already..lol..

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
i know that cee is more popular than panu now but still, i rather have panu as lead!!! in my eye, benz is one of the pretty girl in channel 7 but channel 7 never give her a great role to make people like her like kwan or pancake! not a fan of kwan or pancake!!!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh what a pair come true.. they have been in so many lakorns together.. but never paired up.. can't wait for it:D

nina07

sarNie Adult
I saw a behind the scenes clip of this, and it says that it's airing on April 3rd. Isn't Kwan & Tle's lakorn
airing on the 2nd though?! :blink:

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
I saw a behind the scenes clip of this, and it says that it's airing on April 3rd. Isn't Kwan & Tle's lakorn
airing on the 2nd though?!

Yes, I heard it will air on April 3rd too, but it's an everning lakorn. Hong Fah will air on April 2nd (confirmed) prime time lakorn.