Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 11: Arrgghh...I'm so mad at pra aek. stupid boy! he's so mean to nang aek...it's sad that his dad died but he doesn't have to say those mean things to her, he cause her to cried. i don't like it when they argue but then if they are lovey dovey all the time it wouldn't be la korn Thai. because in Thai la korns there is a lot of misunderstanding between pra aek and nang aek. next episode he will probably say mean things to her again that she slap his face and walk away crying again, he's with Lumduan(the girl in his music band) probably make her misunderstood think he like Lumduan now. poor Alexandra a lot of crying lately in the episodes. the la korn will end on May 14th (total of 14 episodes). i'm soooo sad,i don't want it to end, i will miss Weir+Alexandra a lot. they make such adorable cute couple. i love watching them together. Weir+Alexandra play their roles so well ,they make me believe that they are really lovers. i wish they would date in real life. hehehe. i love Weir play as Pinh a lot. he play it so natural and adorable. he's such a sweet talker, even though his words are so cheesy but i love to heard it. if someone said those sweet words to me, i'll melt. he said it in a sincere adorable way that it doesn't sound so cheesy but more of adorable. i love to watch when he smile and love the way he look at Alexandra with those romantic sweet loving eyes. when they look into eachother eyes ...oh my...so sweet...I'm so in love with Weir. He is such a sweetheart.hehehe. The scene she went to see him after know his dad died, the writer should write a sweet scenes of them instead of them arguing. example like,he's drunk because sad his dad died & blame himself, she came and comfort him, take care of him. he got better decided to go back to krongtep to finish his career becoming a singer, she went back to krongtep to be with her parents and support him while he become a singer. it would have been a much better way. Yep i agree Alexandra has more Lao Pride than i do (when she's not even fully Lao) and i'm proud of her for that and she make me more proud of my own ethnic too.

max

sarNie Elites
Episode 11: Arrgghh...I'm so mad at pra aek. stupid boy! he's so mean to nang aek...it's sad that his dad died but he doesn't have to say those mean things to her, he cause her to cried. i don't like it when they argue but then if they are lovey dovey all the time it wouldn't be la korn Thai. because in Thai la korns there is a lot of misunderstanding between pra aek and nang aek. next episode he will probably say mean things to her again that she slap his face and walk away crying again, he's with Lumduan(the girl in his music band) probably make her misunderstood think he like Lumduan now. poor Alexandra a lot of crying lately in the episodes. the la korn will end on May 14th (total of 14 episodes). i'm soooo sad,i don't want it to end, i will miss Weir+Alexandra a lot. they make such adorable cute couple. i love watching them together. Weir+Alexandra play their roles so well ,they make me believe that they are really lovers. i wish they would date in real life. hehehe. i love Weir play as Pinh a lot. he play it so natural and adorable. he's such a sweet talker, even though his words are so cheesy but i love to heard it. if someone said those sweet words to me, i'll melt. he said it in a sincere adorable way that it doesn't sound so cheesy but more of adorable. i love to watch when he smile and love the way he look at Alexandra with those romantic sweet loving eyes. when they look into eachother eyes ...oh my...so sweet...I'm so in love with Weir. He is such a sweetheart.hehehe. The scene she went to see him after know his dad died, the writer should write a sweet scenes of them instead of them arguing. example like,he's drunk because sad his dad died & blame himself, she came and comfort him, take care of him. he got better decided to go back to krongtep to finish his career becoming a singer, she went back to krongtep to be with her parents and support him while he become a singer. it would have been a much better way. Yep i agree Alexandra has more Lao Pride than i do (when she's not even fully Lao) and i'm proud of her for that and she make me more proud of my own ethnic too.
Thank you for informing us when the lakorn will end. I have been wanting to know when the lakorn will end airing and how many episodes it has.

Just my opinion, but it kind of upsets me when the pra'eke and the nang'eke loves each other very very much at the beginning and stuff, and then they have this long misunderstanding of each other, until like almost the end. Like Fark Din Klin Dao. Aon and Yaya were so cute and lovely for only the first few episodes, then the rest was like staying mad at each other until like the last episode. Rar... I love it when they get along, not fighting!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
aw that sucks. more misundertanding? i don't like that. oh wells. at least we got to see them sweet and lovey dovey all the time at first. yeah, they're so good at their roles, i feel like they're dating in real life too. hehe. i wouldn't mind it at all b/c they're so cute with each other. one can only hope.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
they're just dragging the lakorn longer since it was such a hit!

i though episode 10 was going to be the end of it b/c it seems like it from episode 9...but darn it!!! 5 more episodes of stupid misunderstanding, crying, jealousy, etc...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
This lakron will end up in 14 episodes. When I come to this thread I can't stop to say that I'm love Alexandra voice.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
hmmm...i just heard the cd version of the sao lao bao thai song, and imho, i have to say that i like the concert one better.....the want where she sang with the other guy, not with vier.

Rakniran

I find her friend in this lakorn to be annoying.Don't know why...lol.........

Weir is cute like always.I'm at the part where she find out who her father is.I hope her mom will go back to her father after he divorce that mean wife of his.Shes all for his money only. I don't know why.I forward some of the part to this lakorn.I can't wait to see the ending.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
the 7 see concert was so funny and cute. It was funny when the girl that like the guy that like Alexdria came out and slip. Weir is just so cute.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, is Adeesorn also a singer/former singer?

Just wanted to know because he looks like one of the guys from 'TWO'.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot Vanida for the link to 7 see concert and the clip of the behind the scene of the concert. you are so kind. The concert was funny and nice. Weir and Alexandra was so cute. The part they sing their second duet songs and he grab her arm she look surprise, i don't think it's part of their performance on stage.hehehe. That was cute. and the part she came out with Adeesorn said their line in the la korn and he hold her hand and Weir look at them and made sad faces, cover his eyes was funny. Yeah Adeesorn use to be a singer before in the group call "BKK" there were 3 guys in the group. there was Tle Tawan,Tew Siwat,and Taey Nuntasai(Adeesorn). their songs was alright.Yeah i do feel sorry for the girl that fell on stage. but she manage to continue with her talking. that was good of her. and the part Alexandra play her violin was nice. i like it when she play her violin she's so into her music.

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh! Thanks so much for the both the Behind the Scenes and the actual Concert! I love it! I love Wier and Alwexandra so much! I love them! Thank you!

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, I do not know either Thai or Laos, so in the song Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong, is Alexandra speaking Lao?