Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
they both were on jun pan dao and it was soooo cute...i just love it when Vier smile....his smile is sooooooo sweet and nice and adorable in a very charming and sexy way...ok i try to shut up about it now...wait no way i gotta go on about Vier he is sooooooooo handsome and adorable and funny and sweet and gentleman like.... :p
:wub: but u guys should definitely watch this one it was so cute when Sandra tried to teach Por how to speak Bulgurian...and very funny too... :lmao: :lmao: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode#7 is very sweet&romantic&cute. i love it. Weir+Alexandra is very very cute. i can't stop smiling.hehehe. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So far the rating for this la korn is 12 which is good. Thanks a lot tye-niranh for Jun pun dao show. Alexandra+Weir is so so cute. she has a very good singing voice and she's a very cheerful girl.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
My mom and I starting to watch this lakorn, and we luv n'ek and p'ek. They r soo cute.
My mom is glad they r shooting the show in laos.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH WEIR!!!!

he's soooo cute and charming and romantic in here....

even though...the spoken language ISAN is a little harder to understand, but i can't still understand what's going on....

note: THE SONGS ARE GREAT IN HERE!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 9 is very cute. The scene Weir ask Alexandra to kiss his cheek but instead she flick his cheek with her finger, he trick her said her mom is coming so she turn around to look and when she turn back, he move his face close to her and she semi kiss his cheek. They are so adorable. Yep...i like them both a lot. i fell in love with Weir more and more.he's so cute. and Alexandra is so adorable.Love them both.

max

sarNie Elites
I SO WANT TO WATCH THIS! Now that I know about it, it is going to be hard to wait until it actually comes out and I can buy it! He is so adorable! The story line seems great. I love these kinds of lakorn!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
SunStar : Yes, the soundtrack is out for sale now... there is the vcd karaoke and CD ...
go to ....http://www.ethaicd.com
under new release page 2 .