Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

swtaznlaogrl

sarNie Egg
I luv this lakorn! hehe i must say it was a gud first episode. YEa n'ek mom is super gorgeous but i get confused is she suppsoed to be lao/or isaan heheheh but yea veer speaks lao pretty well, and so does joey boy. But i dunno, i kinda feel like cuz of them not all knowing how to speak lao their acting doesnt sound fluent you kno, only n'ek's friend sounds like comfortable u kno hehehe. Man its gonna be some good drama n cute sweet scenes with n'ek n p'ek hehehe i cant wait till next episode!!

but n e ways, does anyone know where i can get the song that alexandra n veer sang in that episode?????

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn so far! Mad props to Alexandra. I heard this is her first lakorn. She's doing a great job!!! Did Weir really sing the songs? Wow, he's got a great voice. He needs to become a singer. I think he can make it. Of course, Alexandra's voice is always great! This is my firs time seeing Weir's lakorn. He's pretty cute. I like his character. So? Are they supposed to be Lao or Thai or Esan? I'm kinda confused about this part. Is Weir supposed to be Thai and Alexandra Lao?

Yeah, I agree about Alexandra's mom. Her Lao dialect isn't that great. But she's really pretty! Yeah, Joey Bazoo's Lao dialect is really great! He makes me laugh.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is pretty cute both wier and alexandra is doing a great job acting like their character and they look cute together i hope everyone enjoy this lakorn and hopefully we will see more alexandra in thai lakorn

chonny

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn so far! Mad props to Alexandra. I heard this is her first lakorn. She's doing a great job!!! Did Weir really sing the songs? Wow, he's got a great voice. He needs to become a singer. I think he can make it. Of course, Alexandra's voice is always great! This is my firs time seeing Weir's lakorn. He's pretty cute. I like his character. So? Are they supposed to be Lao or Thai or Esan? I'm kinda confused about this part. Is Weir supposed to be Thai and Alexandra Lao?

Yeah, I agree about Alexandra's mom. Her Lao dialect isn't that great. But she's really pretty! Yeah, Joey Bazoo's Lao dialect is really great! He makes me laugh.
Alexandra's character (Champa) is from Southern Laos (probably Khammouan) and Veer's character (Ping) is from Northeast Thailand (Nakhom Phanom). Thus, Champa is Lao and Veer is Thai Isan (people living in Northeast Thailand are known by several names (i.e. Thai Isan, Lao Isan, Isan, just to name a few, however they are Lao and have Lao root, thus Lao, Thai, and Shan Burmese root is TAI or DAI from Yunnan Province).

As a result of Thailand annex it from Laos and currently a Thai territory, thus the correct terminology would be Veer is Thai (referring to all people who live in Thailand such as Thai Isan, Lao Isan, Isan, Thai Neua, Thai Yai, Thai Lue, etc, etc , etc) haha.

Enjoy the lakorn because I am enjoying every minutes of it :dude:

"KOY HUCK JAO LIE... JAO PEN FARUNG... FUNG BAR AWK DOK!"

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I love the songs to this lakorn. I can't wait till the cd comes out. I especially love the one they sing at the end.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Alexandra's character (Champa) is from Southern Laos (probably Khammouan) and Veer's character (Ping) is from Northeast Thailand (Nakhom Phanom). Thus, Champa is Lao and Veer is Thai Isan (people living in Northeast Thailand are known by several names (i.e. Thai Isan, Lao Isan, Isan, just to name a few, however they are Lao and have Lao root, thus Lao, Thai, and Shan Burmese root is TAI or DAI from Yunnan Province).

As a result of Thailand annex it from Laos and currently a Thai territory, thus the correct terminology would be Veer is Thai (referring to all people who live in Thailand such as Thai Isan, Lao Isan, Isan, Thai Neua, Thai Yai, Thai Lue, etc, etc , etc) haha.

Enjoy the lakorn because I am enjoying every minutes of it :dude:

"KOY HUCK JAO LIE... JAO PEN FARUNG... FUNG BAR AWK DOK!"
thanks so much for the explanation. makes sense now. wow, how did u know so much? i've always been so confused about why Esan people sound like Lao people when they speak. It's b/c they used to be part of Laos but now they're part of Thailand. The name of the lakorn also makes sense to me now too. Thanks again for explanation.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Long time I haven't watch any of ch7's lakorn. I might watch this one cuz the first episode see is funnie. Lol

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if you guys caught some part as I did.

When Pin took Champa home by paddling the boat for her. He said that he loves her again in Laos, and she turned around and said 'I speak your language too. I speak Thai'.

I was like... huh?! It's not Thai, it's clearly Laotian... but anyway, did anyone caught that part her saying that? :huh:

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
this drama is so corny but good, i love their acting, finally they told each other their name. they need a cell phone. can't wait for the next eps. i don't really listen to loong tung songs but their singing is actually really good

Viforever

sarNie Egg
This drama is so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny :loool: . pa'ek just too cute and stupid. He look so much like "Lee dong gun". Anyway, I think they have to cut or replace the word "LAOS" because Lao government didn't agree with this Lakorn. You could tell when Champa's mother speak to pa'ek and his friend in Ep. 1, the word "Laos" was cut from her sentences.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
This drama is so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny :loool: . pa'ek just too cute and stupid. He look so much like "Lee dong gun". Anyway, I think they have to cut or replace the word "LAOS" because Lao government didn't agree with this Lakorn. You could tell when Champa's mother speak to pa'ek and his friend in Ep. 1, the word "Laos" was cut from her sentences.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 was good. cute and sweet. Weir+Alexandra is soooooo cute.Weir is such a jealous guy. next part he gets mad again and so mean said he doesn't know Alexandra who is his boss's girlfriend. later on will be more misunderstanding. but i hope they made up soon though.Yep, i like Weir's character a lot in this la korn. he's funny,cute,and devoted and faithful to his love to Alexandra a lot.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i m loving this drama right now to Wier is just too cute! The chemistry between the two is just funny to watch. The way he stumbles on his english words, and speaks Lao is hilarious. I love the duets they do, the songs are really good, can't wait for the cd to come out.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really good so far wier is so cute he should be a singer cus his voice is really good. .alexandra and wier look cute together i hope they will have another lakorn together. do guy know if this lakorn have a good rating or not?

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i just love how the characters are speaking thai and then lao and mixing it together. I think is funny how p'ek is somethng lao, i think sometime they are confuse of what language to speak. but over all i'm loving this drama.

so does nang ek's like p'ek or what.

eps 3 kinda tells that Jimmy still loves the mom, but she marry someone else.