Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

Merit

sarNie Adult
alexandra looks so cute and down to earth...very reserve like...Vier and Alex actually look really good together...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Weir+Alexandra are very cute. They are so cute together. Weir is funny. Alexandra is cute. but pra aek in the la korn get jealous+mad so fast but then when you love someone so much you become that way,i guess. but geezs, he should listen to her explanation first before assuming things. but next part they made up. but cute in a way they "ngon" eachother back and forth it make their couple have some spice. if they are lovey dovey thru out the whole la korn would be a bit boring. but i like that they made up fast though. not like some la korns pra aek+nang aek take forever to made up. i can't wait to see the next episode. Love Weir+Alexandra a lot. Love this la korn, it's so fun to watch. :yahoo:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
The cast look seem so close. Vier and Alexandra is so cute together. I never knew that Tone (the host of the talkshow) was the director of the lakorn.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just saw the show at thaitv.tv...and let me say first of all....I'm so in love with Vier...and Alexandra is really pretty and sweet. That show was great the two of them are so cute...did I mention Vier is really really really cute... :drool: :drool: ;) :D :p :wub:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Weir is so adorable in this lakorn. He has that innocent "I'll do anything for you" kind of love, like swimming to see Champa and saving up to buy her an expensive bracelet and saying all those sweet things to her. :blush: He's so funny too, like when Champa asked him where he learned how to say such sweet things and he said he remembered them from watching t.v. Does he have a t.v or time to watch t.v? OMG..I luv his voice!! He's so cute when he sings!

I know Alexandra is mixed but mix lao and what?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm like you guys. I've fallen for Weir. I never even noticed him before this lakorn. But just seeing him sing and seeing when he gets mad at nang'ake he looks so cute! He's also got a great smile! I think Weir and Alexandra have great onscreen chemistry! I'm loving this lakorn so much and I usually don't like lakorns like this. I'm so in love with Weir right now I want to go back and watch his other lakorn. lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sooooo why is weir always jealous in this one??? LOL I should start watching this lakorn again, but got so much to do!!!!!!!!! Have to wait another month or so, so i can sit down and watch it.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
credit to shampoo@spicyforum

Results from April 15 2007

Dao Kra Jai Poll

Pra'ek
#3 Stephen-Bpoo Soom Fao Saap
#2 Oil- Supaaburut Chaao Din
#1 Vier-Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong

Nang'ek
#3 Alexandra-Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong
#2 Kob-Bpoo Soom Fao Saap
#1 Pinky-Supaaburut Chaao Din

Favorite all star in your heart
#3 Tata Young
#2 Bird
#1 D2B

how exciting that alexandra is #1 on the poll ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep when Weir smile it just melt my heart. he have the cutest,sincere,happiest smile. when he smile he takes my breathe away. his smile is so cute. when he smile at Alexandra he's so cute. actually i like Weir since his first la korn but i like his role in this la korn the most, his character in here is very adorable and cute and funny. he play it so cute and natural.i love him more and more.yeah i'm so happy Weir got #1 and happy Alexandra is in the top 3 and hope she will get #1 but if not ,it's o.k. because it show that she's popular already for being in the top 3. Alexandra is very cute and down to earth, it's her first la korn and she play it well. she sings very well. she's a very talented girl. can speak and sing many languages,play violin very well. she is like born to be a star. yeah pra aek in this la korn get jealous/mad so easily there will be more misunderstanding between them but i hope they will make up fast. yeah i agree they have great chemistry on screen together. But it would be have been more romantic if there were like a scene he kiss her on the cheek but then it can't be because she represent Lao girl and Lao culture is strict about these things. but it's still a very cute sweet and funny la korn to watch.