Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Arrgghh!!! :angry: :angry: Episodes 12&13 make me soooooooo mad!!! :angry: :angry: So many misunderstanding!!! What the hell is the writer/director doing?! Beginning this la korn was so good, Cute & Funny..but toward the end of the la korn, the writing is so stupid. They misunderstand eachother over stupid things. They had a chance to see eachother but won't explain,kept misunderstanding & mad at eachother over and over. It's very irritating to watch!!! i wanna scream!!!Arrgghh!!! he misunderstood think she got marry to Adeesorn, she misunderstood think he like Lumduan and that she's his girlfriend. They both are mad at eachother. If there is this much misunderstanding, i rather it end to only 11 episodes. cut off the part they misunderstand eachother because it's just a waste of time watching it. and from the preview there are still some scenes that didn't show yet ,which i'm confuse of how they will fit it into the ending or if they will actually show these scenes. and beginning of the ending episode they are still mad at eachother, he probably said mean things to her and she slap his face and walk away crying. whatever it is, i think he deserve to get slap on the face, he always said mean things to her when they argue. which is what i don't like about his role, he's short temper, get jealous easily and doesn't listen to other people's explanation. i blame him for their misunderstanding, he's such a stupid guy. He doesn't trust her enough. i will be satisfy if the ending he go after her and said sorry and ask for her forgiveness because the problem started off from him, she went to see him at his dad's funeral but he yell at her and tell her to leave him alone, he never contact her after she went to Krongthep and won't listen/believe it when his friends tell him that she did not marry Adeesorn.The ending better be good, have some sweet love scenes of them to make up for all the misunderstanding between them or i'll get so pissed!!! i'm too into the la korn. hehehe. :p

lisa05

sarNie Egg
i know they dont talk. veer just blaming on alex on how she broke her promises. people try to tell him and he wont listen.

max

sarNie Elites
How irritating. Rar. So pretty much, from 11-13, there are just misunderstandings? I hate when that happens, I enjoy it when they are happy, not mad at each other like that. Rar!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I really liked the part when Pinh was talking to Adeesorn at the hospital. Adeesorn was trying to discourage him but he won't back off. He said that he and Champa were made for each other and someone like him just adds spice to the relationship. It was so sweet and he was very brave and strong for saying that. Too bad he didn't do what he said. Instead, he backed off. He saw Adeesorn feeding Champa and just ran off. He does misunderstand too fast! I guess that's what happens when you love someone so much. I think it's fair that Champa got mad at him for not visiting. He should have at least showed up once so she can see his face. I would have felt weird if my significant other didn't show up not even once to see me when I'm in the hospital. I think what his friend said is correct. He should let Champa decide if she's too good for him or not. He needs to think about her feelings too.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Oh, if you go back and watch the part where Pinh's friend was telling him about Champa and the wedding. It was kinda his friend's fault for not being clear. He said Champa went back to get married (Pai Thang Ngun). He didn't say Champa went back to go to Adeesorn's wedding. He should've been more clear. He should have ran after him. Also, the part where Champa said that she's not gonna wait like in lakorn to finally make up with Pinh. Would have been sweet if they made them make up right there. Doesn't matter if she saw Lumduan kiss Pinh. You can tell from Pinh's face that he didn't even want to be kissed but didn't want to embarrass the girl! Arggghhh!!! If they did make up, that WOULD make it different from other lakorns and that would have been cool. Then we can see them be nice and sweet to each other for 2 episodes before it ends. Gosh!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i know it's Pinh's friend's fault that he wasn't clear he told Pinh she went to marry instead he should said she went to Adeesorn and Rosalin's wedding. but then he should trust her that she won't break their promise but again he saw Champa and Adeesorn name wedding sign in the hotel room. but then his friend did tell him that she did not get marry to Adeesorn but he didn't believe his friend and said he want to only heard it from her. he's stupid. if i was Champa and saw my boyfriend got kiss by another girl on t.v. i would be sad too, i won't go back to see him either. even though he didn't look happy when he got kiss. but it's shocking to see that.i wouldn't notice that he didn't look happy that he got kiss. yeah i like it that he talk back to Adeesorn at the hospital but he then he didn't do what he said which is dumb because why have that scene if he didn't do what he said. i would be so sad too if my boyfriend never came to visit me in the hospital and this is the moment i want to be taken care from the guy i love. or at least call me to show me he still care and love me but he never did that. even though he never call or came to see her but on his dad's funeral she went to see him, but instead of him happy to see her, he yell at her, tell her to go away, he want to be alone, that's mean of him. you shouldn't said that to the girl you love. she came because she love and worry about you. show some gratefulness,he's a jerk! i use to read from pantip there was this person that was so mad at him in this scene that she wanted Champa to slap him with her sandle. hehehe. their friends's wedding it's very irritating to watch. they both are mad at eachother but force a smile on their face. he's mean, he congrats Adeesorn because thought he and Champa got marry and Congrats Sadao and said in a way to make Champa felt gulity he said to Sadao like you are good that you don't break a promise. that was mean. if he truly love her he should be happy for her not make her felt guilty that she broke their promise and went to marry Adeesorn, if it really happen that is. they act like they don't know eachother, won't talk just stare at eachother, like the phrase when you love someone so much you get jealous easily.and when they make you hurt you get mad for a long time. i hate that they misunderstand eachother the whole epi.13 and will still be mad at eachother in the next episode which is the ending too. o.k. they can misunderstand but should make up fast not be mad for a long time. it's irritating to watch. yeah the last 2 episodes 12&13 there should be a sweet cute scenes of them instead of all these misunderstanding would have been better. Episode 13 make me so mad watching it. hehehe

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
My opinion (or thought) is that people just can't seem to see other people rise so they just got to bring them down with rumors. And when one person says it and it goes onto the next person the story just gets deeper and darker. Honestly if she was to say something like that in public on international TV she must not have a good head on her shoulders. I Think anyone and everyone who has come this far and rise this high would not jepordize their career that they have built.
what I heard was that some Laos people haven't forgiven what the thai have done in the PASS so when Alexandra (a lao woman) came to thailand to work they think that she might be a sell out. That is not the case I think of it as she came to thailand to represent the lao people. People should let the pass be the pass and move on with their life.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah i know it's Pinh's friend's fault that he wasn't clear he told Pinh she went to marry instead he should said she went to Adeesorn and Rosalin's wedding. but then he should trust her that she won't break their promise but again he saw Champa and Adeesorn name wedding sign in the hotel room. but then his friend did tell him that she did not get marry to Adeesorn but he didn't believe his friend and said he want to only heard it from her. he's stupid. if i was Champa and saw my boyfriend got kiss by another girl on t.v. i would be sad too, i won't go back to see him either. even though he didn't look happy when he got kiss. but it's shocking to see that.i wouldn't notice that he didn't look happy that he got kiss. yeah i like it that he talk back to Adeesorn at the hospital but he then he didn't do what he said which is dumb because why have that scene if he didn't do what he said. i would be so sad too if my boyfriend never came to visit me in the hospital and this is the moment i want to be taken care from the guy i love. or at least call me to show me he still care and love me but he never did that. even though he never call or came to see her but on his dad's funeral she went to see him, but instead of him happy to see her, he yell at her, tell her to go away, he want to be alone, that's mean of him. you shouldn't said that to the girl you love. she came because she love and worry about you. show some gratefulness,he's a jerk! i use to read from pantip there was this person that was so mad at him in this scene that she wanted Champa to slap him with her sandle. hehehe. their friends's wedding it's very irritating to watch. they both are mad at eachother but force a smile on their face. he's mean, he congrats Adeesorn because thought he and Champa got marry and Congrats Sadao and said in a way to make Champa felt gulity he said to Sadao like you are good that you don't break a promise. that was mean. if he truly love her he should be happy for her not make her felt guilty that she broke their promise and went to marry Adeesorn, if it really happen that is. they act like they don't know eachother, won't talk just stare at eachother, like the phrase when you love someone so much you get jealous easily.and when they make you hurt you get mad for a long time. i hate that they misunderstand eachother the whole epi.13 and will still be mad at eachother in the next episode which is the ending too. o.k. they can misunderstand but should make up fast not be mad for a long time. it's irritating to watch. yeah the last 2 episodes 12&13 there should be a sweet cute scenes of them instead of all these misunderstanding would have been better. Episode 13 make me so mad watching it. hehehe
wow, you're more into this lakorn than i am! hehe...i guess i'll wait 'til the last episode airs to watch the rest of 13. i can't stand it that they're mad at each other either.

max

sarNie Elites
I have a feeling that this lakorn will end like all of the others. They will eventually get back together, but like at the very end. I hate that kind of an ending even though it is happy because it does not give you enough to enjoy them together. This reminds me of Fark Din Klin Dao. They get happy, and then it just ends. Rar! I am disappointed now! I was so excited to watch this, but this is making me very sad!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its ending tomorrow yea pin dad die and when he was crying saying why he left him and when champa yell at her when she wants to met her dad was so sad my tear came out good lakorn 2 thumps up =^_^= so sad its going to end hopefully they act together in the future.

max

sarNie Elites
Aww, it is ending so fast. Hopefully the ending is good, though =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Vanida for the bloopers, it make me less angry watching them misunderstand eachother. Weir look so tired after carrying Alexandra across the river. hehe. but they are cute. The ending was dissappointing to me, not as good as i expected, the whole episode 14 they still misunderstand eachother and was sad. i feel sorry for Champa though,cried a lot. i was so mad at Pinh ,doesn't listen to her explain, always unreasonable & short temper. the scene they play their instrument together and sing, he pretend not to know her and introduce himself and they shake hands, oh that was cold. so she was mad said they don't know eachother. and when write for him to found out the truth it was so easy & fast, so stupid ,if he would just listen to Adeesorn&Rosalin at Sumlee&Sadow's wedding they would understand eachother already but writer just create more problems and make Lumduan pregnant which is so stupid. such stupid writing!!!aarrgghh!!!
The beginning of la korn was so good but toward the end was so stupid. too much misunderstanding.makes me so mad and bore of watching it. but the ending scene,ended them on the boat, i think is a good way to end. goes with the title rim fung khong, ended in mae nam khong, the scenery is nice on the ocean, a lot of flowers on the boat, he wore his country clothes, wore his pakama look like his old-self country boy again. and cheesy but sweet they said they love eachother and miss eachother. make him sound like his old self Ai Pinh- the sweet talker again, and bring back the happy moments they were together. they cut out the part he hug her(standing) in front of the temple after they both pray for the other not to get punish, i guess the director think it isn't a good picture to end like that because Alexandra has to stand on the box to be around the same height as Weir and will be too sad because they just cried,so change for the ending to be on the boat he hug her instead.which i think is a better choice. if ended he kiss her cheek would erase all my dissappointment,hehehe. but no there were none. *sigh* I miss Weir&Alexandra together a lot. They are such an adorable couple, i wish they would pair up again in the future like next year 2008 would be great. i could only pray for my dream to come true.