Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
New seems like a ghost that can only be seen at night, because Nookyoong's stepdad saw him when he was with her, and in the teaser it looked like he's going to be singing with Nookyoong at a concert. I wonder if Nookyoong can only see him at night like all of the other people, or can she see him all the time now, day and night.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like the songs that are sung in here. i feel really sad for pancake, she gets hit all the time and has to do everything. but it's kind of funny that when pancake is talking to New when he was on top of the van and everyone wondered who she's talking to. i can't wait for the next episode. is it just me or did pancake get thinner??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the songs sung today were good. i like new's voice ^^ i still feel bad that everyone treats pancake so badly :(

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
at first i wasn't going to watch this because pancake's song didn't really catch my ears. but then i saw the other people who sing very well. and i love these looktung stuff. New's voice is good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am more than confuse, sometimes Nokyoong cannot see New. And sometimes people see him. This is not exactly what I wanted to see, the story is a little bit messy. I hope they clean it up. But the pleng in here is good so far. Anyone has the song New was sing in episode 2 where he was on top of the van.

Oh it seems like the music leader is taking revenge out from Nokyoong. So now I am thinking did Nokyoong's dad really take credit for the songs that the other guy wrote?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^yeah i was kind of confused at that too, where they can see New and sometimes they can't. it's odd lol.
Well xbomber11x said that he could be seen at night only. But on one of the scene it was either in the morning or it was still dark, the girls came in to check up on Nokyoong and saw him. Then all of a sudden he cannot be seen. That is why I was a bit confuse.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i don't know, it's kind of confusing, but i'm interested in what's going to happen next. pancake looks really cute in here too.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
It's not confusing just new can only be seen at night since his body is in the hospital and in the day nobody cant see him since his spirits cant find his body yet so yea only pancake and his good friend can hear his voice on day time .... new have to find his body and come back alive so everyone can see him yea this is kind of funnie and dont make sense but if u watch the lakorns u get it anyways getting good cant wait to watch episode 5

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It's not confusing just new can only be seen at night since his body is in the hospital and in the day nobody cant see him since his spirits cant find his body yet so yea only pancake and his good friend can hear his voice on day time .... new have to find his body and come back alive so everyone can see him yea this is kind of funnie and dont make sense but if u watch the lakorns u get it anyways getting good cant wait to watch episode 5
oh. thanks for clarifying :) ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think that he can only be seen if his spirit energy is strong and his spirit energy can probably get strong when he's excited, sad, angry stuff like that shrugs but yay i missed all three episodes this weekend i can catch up all at once

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally downloaded episode 3 and 4 last night and finished it. I think that the only time they see New is when he hears Nokyoong sings. I swear, I don’t know how she does it but she sure is still able to walk without a problem. I don’t know how many times she been whooped in the butt, but she seems to be fine when she sits lol. Anyways the beginning of episode 3 was hilarious. New is such a chicken and poor Nokyoong. Her step dad is really pissing me off oh so is the Krue. And heck Nookyoong’s mother looks like her older sister lmao… what a super young mother and old father she has. Episode 4 was alright but it is kind of boring. Btwn I love the songs!

fun

Expired Sarnie
why isn't she living with her mom? why everyone so mean to her. why can't her mom stand up for her?
I don’t understand the mother why won’t she leave that abusive man or why she even married him in the first place when she still loves her deceased husband. From what I comprehend, the mother is insecure lol. Does she need a man that badly? Maybe it’s just me; I did not see Nokyoong’s mother show or progressing love to him. It seems like she just married him out of the blue lol.

To answer why everyone is so mean to Nokyoong, well her stepfather doesn’t want her associating with any country music so her mother sent her to live with her so called Krue. The Krue is angry with her deceased father… for I think taking credit for his lyrics that he wrote. Hope this answers your questions.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I really love how P'ek is a ghost in here. It really stirs up the storyline. Ooh, and I literally screamed when I saw NaeTae from BRRA (LOLs). :wub:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol nina....but yeah barely watching episode 1 right now

been busy with ubat ruk....grrr its getting good haha