Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary. I wasn't planing on watching this eventhough I love Pancake, but I might give it a try eventually as I like the story about New background...

fun

Expired Sarnie
another lakorn to watch... ahhh... i am full at the moment but i think i can manage to squeeze this in

thanks for the summary!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i liked the first episode. i love pancake's sining voice. :) she's really pretty in here, very natural. but i think that they sometimes put too much makeup on new. well, i can't wait for the next episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was skimming through the first episode, I don't understand why the step father doesn't like it when Nokyoong sings. And what a horrible step-dad. He is a freaking damn cop too, what a fag. He is so brutal, someone put him to jail!!!

Pancake singing is incredible, I like it though it's not professional. Well, I can't wait until the next episode, this seems promising.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I was skimming through the first episode, I don't understand why the step father doesn't like it when Nokyoong sings. And what a horrible step-dad. He is a freaking damn cop too, what a fag. He is so brutal, someone put him to jail!!!

Pancake singing is incredible, I like it though it's not professional. Well, I can't wait until the next episode, this seems promising.

It's b/c he want her and the mom to forget Nokyoong's dad who was a loog toong singer too and he die on stage so the stepdad told Nokyoong's mom to forget the past start a new life and make sure Nokyoong doesn't sing her dad's song or sing at he doesn't like it ... yea his pretty weird and immature mean about this singing thing ........ anyways the theme song is cute and funny even though pancake not a professional singer but sound better then some other people not bad singing loog thoong and New's character in here is so funny his a ghost and yea he have a cute singing voice

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not really a fan of Pancake and was going to pass on this lakorn. But after reading the summary, it makes me want to watch it even more. Plus, Chane is in here and he's one of my obsessions at the moment. Thanks Tina for the summary.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think im gonna screencap this lakorn LOL but i'll screencap episode 01 Tmr when i wake up it's wayyy to late right now lol

Totally love Pancake so far even if she's a little slow lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's b/c he want her and the mom to forget Nokyoong's dad who was a loog toong singer too and he die on stage so the stepdad told Nokyoong's mom to forget the past start a new life and make sure Nokyoong doesn't sing her dad's song or sing at he doesn't like it ... yea his pretty weird and immature mean about this singing thing ........ anyways the theme song is cute and funny even though pancake not a professional singer but sound better then some other people not bad singing loog thoong and New's character in here is so funny his a ghost and yea he have a cute singing voice
He is even abusive to Nuan, not physically but socially and mentally. Yes Pancake can sing better than most daras who try to at least talk lol… Or maybe I just like Pancake in general. She was very energetic.

I am surprised Nokyoong can even walk after being beaten so many times on her butt… I know for sure, I wouldn’t be able to stand. I wish they stuck to the summary I read at Tina’s blog. They should have kept the part where she sang a sad lookthoong song and then be able to see him. Oh I got to add, I like New’s vocal too. Hope to hear more of him singing along with Pancake.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I wish they would have stuck to the summary! I hate how they do that lol most ch 7 lakorns don't stick to the original summary -.-" lucky I didn't translate the long arse synopsis shoo I would be like omg i translate it that long arse one and they didnt even keep to most of it lol...

Lol it's funny how they make Pancake so dumb... you know whats funny :loool: they finally gave Pancake a role where she's not super rich LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I ahvent watched this yet...hopefully i do this week...seems like a good episode 1 from you guys comments...here's another wallie from ch7...ya know ch7 is actually getting better with their wallies but their pictures, they need to fix those and stop putting their logos all over their faces lol