Pleng Din Klin Dao

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
thanks for the picture! THEY LOOOK GOOOOOD together :spin:
whos older by the way? i think cees prety old too but he looks so young and goood! rawrr

vina_lek

Thanx, lynda ^_^

They look really cute on the cover.

Not many likes this lakorn but I like it..LOL..maybe cuzz I'm BS ...hahaha...I like any lakorn with Cee as the lead. Anywayz, this lakorn isn't so bad. I like Cee's character :p . Noon is so stubborn @ times it is so annoying. Other then that I luv the songs. Cee sound soooooooo good. The part Noon, dream Cee sang 2 her....his voice is awesome. I hope they have his version of the song when the VCD is out :D .

Noon, look so stress out and tired in this lakorn though. I can't wait to see more :yahoo:
lol. no. you're not the only one. i like it & so does my mom. she doesn't even like noon! but i do. :D yeah. Noon does look really tired in this lakorn. :eek:

nina07

sarNie Adult
that was soo sadd when he got shott...well i atleast he healed...her dad was soo mean and then when they finally got together...boom he died...hmm what a quainsadince....[however the heck you spell it] XD lolz..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 7 was cute. Noon-Cee had many cute scenes 2gether in this lakorn :p . But next episodes looks like some misunderstanding btw the two again :mellow:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the picture...noon is so pretty, cee looks good....my favorite part of episode 7 was when cee carried noon....it was sweet and kind of funny....sometimes it looked like he couldn't carry her much longer....but i still like it....and when the other guy got shot and that whole drama...wow....another wow was when cee's wife (i think) held the knife...psycho......^^

nina07

sarNie Adult
i just watched episode 9 and it was soo sadd...stupid nang rai i hate her!!!!! geez....but that was cute when cee got shot..he said he only kept his heart for her and nobody else...awwwwwwww!!! im like totally hooked to this lakorn ha....i thought i was going to be hooked to tur keu cheevit but i dont like weir or pinky's character and its too confusing...so yeah i like pleng din klin dao better XD

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm like checking ethaicd everyday for the VCD. What's taking so damn long?!!!!!
Episode 9 was gooooooooood!! Man drama ^_^

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
lol...in episode 7 noon does look heavy..poor cee..in episode 9..I like all the parts where noon follow cee when he walked out of the funeral..lol..can't wait 4 more.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
noon is such a great actress...one of the best crying actress.....i kind of knew that guy didn't die....but he is scary....my favorite part, also sad was when cee protected noon and took the bullet and then noon sang to him^^

nina07

sarNie Adult
noon is such a great actress...one of the best crying actress.....i kind of knew that guy didn't die....but he is scary....my favorite part, also sad was when cee protected noon and took the bullet and then noon sang to him^^

i know...and he finally confessed to her that he loves her...hate that nang rai..she cant even act...oh and that guy became a pimp or sugar daddy just because he didnt get engaged by noon..omg...pyshco...im like hooked to this lakorn...XD

kouvang

sarNie Egg
please don't be offended,

I find this movie to be one of the most boring lakorn ever, I am not a fan of Noon but I watched her other lakorns before and I think they are good and so is this lakorn but at the same time, I am felt very annoying at Noon's character and cee's character.

Cee gave up to easily and Noon is too proud when it involved getting help from cee to reach her dream, she can just ignore all the hurtful things that his fiance and mother did to her and make her dream come true, also she gave up her love for cee too easily, I mean she does not have to fight for her love but she can still reach her dream. After leaving cee, she still want to accomplish her dream but she wont accept help from the only person who is willing to help her, I just felt that she should fight for her dream of making the album and put a hold onto her love life instead of giving up on both.