Pleng Din Klin Dao

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually starting to think noon looks good with short hair..lol..can't wait for the next episode.

Ana

sarNie Adult
-She's with the bad guy 24/7 :rolleyes:
-Still @ odd with Cee of course
-Thinks that Cee's the one that killed her friend
-Believing every little thing that dude tells her

-Now Cee is trying to find evidence to prove his innocence.

Next episode from the preview, Cee, is arrested by the cops. Like wateva :rolleyes: . They think he's the killer -_- So freaking stupid. In jail he gets beat up yet again -_-

I mean Noon, really need to smarted up man. She's making me annoyed and angry <_< . I still enjoy the lakorn regardless :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
ughh..why does he always get beat up??? jeez man...ughh..when is noon going to find out the hustler is selling cocaine or whatever?? goshhh...how many episodes is this? which one is the ending/last episode?

Ana

sarNie Adult
And the sad shit is that Cee, didn't even know that Crystal plotted the whole bed scene..LOL..so he's like totally clueless as to y Noon is angry at him. And Noon, is just so stupid and blind all at the same time. I mean would it kill to talk in peace?!. I'm just waiting for her to tell him straight up about the day she saw him in bed w/n'rai. Anywayz :rolleyes: it doesn't look like it's happening plus there's a wedding scene. Which would be interrupted by his momma :lol: .

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
dummmmmmmb parts are hereeee! noooooooooooooooo. cant wait til it ends. seriously i'm sooo looking forward to noon & vee's lakorn =) i hope its ALOT better!

Mann

This lakorn is ok. I guess Noon's role pretty ok too. Look at it compared to Sadtree. I wanted to punch everyone in that lakorn. But its about the end of the lakorn, so theres a little misunderstanding here & there I guess. I hate Natapat & Mat. Geesh. Hahha. They get on my nerves. But yeah, Cee & Noon scenes are really cute.

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
the lakorn is ok. I hope theres more scenes between noon and cee.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I got tired of this lakorn so I stopped watching it. I'll just wait to watch what happens at the end.

i don't know...this lakorn shaped up to be less than what i had expected from the previews and all...the previews with the music and scenes of paris made me expect more from this, but, as it turns out, this lakorn's plot and everything wasn't really anything that amazing...it's rather disappointing... i'm just glad that it's ending tomorrow...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yes! regardless of how dumb Noon's character is..lol..she is still better then when she was in Sadree Tee Look Leum :lol:

I was actually expecting so much from this lakorn. Especially, with the whole Paris, hype :rolleyes: . Anywayz, Noon-Cee did have some really cute scenes to make up for it. And the songs are a ++ :p . And it's better then Kob-Stefan, lakorn where they went to Spain :lol: . I know it has nothing to do w/this lakorn but I feel like mentioning it :lol:

Anywayz, I'm gonna go and watch part 14 :blush: .

Mann

Hahha. Ana your so funny. I didn't even watch that lakorn at all. The paris thing was boring cause there was no one to talk to hahah & like nothing! Lol. Its ending! Awwh. & The songs are A++ . I enjoyed this lakorn lol. I guess people just don't like the style haha. But I guess it was pretty ok. I liked it better then Sadtree. They actually explain to eachother what happens, & in that one omg, I don't want to get started. Lol. Noon's dumb but I loved her character, & this lakorn just swept by so fast. LOLL;